The cast of FourClans.
- Achilles' Heel: He has a terrible immune system, and has lost almost all of his lives to sickness.
- All Love Is Unrequited: He only became mates with Leafcloud so that he could have kits. She loves him, though.
- The Atoner: His murder of his predecessor, Redstar haunts him in his later years.
- Dissonant Serenity: As straight-faced as he is, this is generally what happens when he gets angry.
- Grumpy Old Man: Though the grump doesn't really show.
- Last Request: As his mind and health fail him, he wants his deputy to kill him as he murdered Redstar.
- Redemption Equals Death: He certainly believes so.
- Sanity Slippage: His old age is getting to him.
- Shock and Awe: ThunderClan's main adaptation.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A with a hint of Type B.
- The Stoic: He doesn't show real emotions. He's a born politician, really.
- The Heart: She doesn't like the war, doesn't like killing anyone, and is going to be rational about this not matter how loudly her clanmates bay for blood.
- I Gave My Word: She now has to kill her leader, which goes against everything she does. This is her excuse to herself for planning on keeping her promise.
- Modest Royalty: If you count the leaders and deputies of the Clans royalty.
- Power Incontinence: Unlike her other Clanmates, she can't control the electricity contained in her claws and teeth, so she either can't fight or risks seriously hurting someone.
- Shock and Awe: She's a ThunderClan cat.
- Reluctant Ruler: She didn't want to be deputy, but recognized that she was the only real choice.
- Team Mom: She has a motherly instinct towards... just about everything.
- Mama Bear: Don't mess with her Clan, and don't mess with kits of any Clan.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: And neither will anyone else.
- You Do Not Want To Know: She didn't listen to that, but she wishes she had.
LionstarThe Leader of RiverClan.
- Blood Knight: He believes that punishment is the most useful tool.
- Fantastic Racism: His view of a perfect world is one where all non-RiverClan cats don't exist.
- Light-Haired Swimmer: He has white-and-gold fur, if that counts.
FrosttalonWarrior of RiverClan
- The Casanova: He spends all of his time flirting with cats. He's usually successful.
PebblewingWarrior of RiverClan
- Jerkass: He's manipulative, vain, and there's almost no way to tell what's really going on.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: For someone who seemingly just wants to *cough* girls, he can be sweet sometimes.
- The Rival: He's in a contest with Frosttalon to see who can "get" more cats.
MinnowpeltWarrior of RiverClan
- Cats Hate Water: Extremely inverted with Minnowpelt. She loves water, swimming, and everything to do with it. She would be a fish if that didn't mean she'd get caught an eaten by her Clanmates.
- Manchild: She is quite literally a warrior with the mind of a kit. She knows how to survive, but needs to be told what to do for just about everything else.
MiststarThe Leader of ShadowClan.
StormstarThe Leader of ShadowClan.
LittlecloudThe Medicine Cat of ShadowClan.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: She's the only medicine cat of ShadowClan, and she's really young.
- Secret Relationship: With Stormheart.
- Shrinking Violet: She can hardly talk to anyone without bursting into tears. The minute she spoke to a cat from another Clan she huddled into herself and began weeping so hard the other cat realized that she'd probably have a heart attack if he wasn't gentle.
- Speech Impediment: She stutters when she's nervous, when she talks at all.
- Superpowered Evil Side: When placed under too much trauma, Littlecloud will slip unconscious and another side will pop up, able to do things like kill and fight for her life. Her mentor abused that side.
CloudfrostWarrior of ShadowClan.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: She thinks that what she's doing is right, and doesn't quite understand why everyone else is against her beloved strategy.
- Fantastic Racism: She thinks that ShadowClan has the potential to be stronger than all the Clans and constantly tries to push her Clan to take everything else over.
(To be done later)
RackhamThe Leader of BloodClan.
- Beneath the Mask: He's a good guy at heart. He genuinely loves Littlecloud, and will do anything to protect her.
- Berserk Button: Don't. Hurt. Littlecloud.
- Character Development: Originally set up to be an emotionless, intelligent strategist, Stormheart broke out of his mod's grasp and took matters into his own paws. That's not to say that's not a good thing, though.
- MookFace Turn: He's had enough of Rackham, so he's all but abandoned his Clan to take residence in an old office building.
- The Mole: He's technically still in BloodClan, so he knows what's going on, and he'll tell who he thinks can do something about it.
- The Voiceless: Ever since his warrior ceremony, he hasn't spoken to anyone... Except Littlecloud.