open/close all folders
The Main Cast
- Author Avatar: In a rather contrived way.
- Berserk Button: Mentioning that disaster of a party.
- Creating Life: He was created by 2 robots in a factory, as explained in the Special Info Episode.
- Grenade Launcher: His Shock Ball Launcher, although it looks like 'a pencil sharpener on a stick', according to Andy in the Special Info Episode.
- Odd Friendship: With Alex.
- Official Couple: With Amber.
- Only Sane Man: Along with Amber, but moreso.
- Nice Gal: Gentle and caring, especially when it comes to Koden.
- Official Couple: With Koden.
- Only Sane Man: Along with Koden, but she doesn't display this trait due to not saying much.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't say much, and when she does, its usually to quell the more obnoxious members of the group.
- Space Does Not Work That Way: Doesn't matter, she'll make it work since she, oddly, has powers over space.
- Cartoon Creature: The Special Info Episode reveals this design was unintentional, he was supposed to look similar to Michigan J. Frog, but clearly came out wrong.
- A Dog Named "Dog": A frog named Frog.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: His only power is to turn the surrounding area into a grassy plain with a move of the same name...
- Ascended Extra: The biggest example out of the entire cast from the earlier eras, because all he did was just exist in an unknown story!
- Elemental Embodiment: He is a living fireball.
- Feed It with Fire: He is capable of absorbing fire attacks, which makes him surprisingly useful against foes like Killer Monster.
- Noodle People: He has stick arms and legs.
- Non-Indicative Name: He is not a man with fire powers, he is a living fireball.
- Playing with Fire: Averted. Despite being a fireball, he has no command over it whatsoever.
- Super Drowning Skills: Water doesn't put him out, he just can't swim!
- This Looks Like a Job for Aquaman: He has his uses, like being a great campfire.
- A Dog Named "Dog": A (living) teddy bear named Bear.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Due to using the internet, which freaks Cody out to no end.
- A Dog Named "Dog": A (living) wooden duck named Duck.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Even refers to himself and the other three as such in the Special Info Episode.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Killdra points this out in 'The Party'.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Despite being a snake, he's one of the nicer and more sensible characters.
- Promotion to Parent: He is like this to Bear, Duck, and Balloon since their father is never on-screen.
- Sssssnake Talk: His speech is persistently stacked with 'S'es as a result.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A living balloon.
- Back from the Dead: Whether it be by a goddess or by a couple scene changes.
- They Killed Kenny: He dies Once an Episode, but always comes back later on. Cody references this in 'The Camping Webisode'Cody: Is this guy gonna die in every episode?!
- Ascended Extra: Merely made a last-minute cameo in episode 1, then became a full-fledged character.
- Eye Beams: Although they aren't that powerful.
- Big Brother Instinct: It may seem like he doesn't care for his twin sister, but he'll defend her if he finds the need to.
- Half-Identical Twins: With Killdra.
- Nice Hat: Even moreso than Koden's, its covered in spikes!
- Non-Indicative Name: He may be cold and distant, but he is not a mass-murderer.
- Power Crystal: He carries a green one around that allows him to warp. It also presumably powers his energy blasts.
- Tele-Frag: Uses this tactic with Dimension Claw.
- Teleport Spam: His MO.
- Thinking Up Portals: Dimension Claw
- Berserk Button: Insulting her brother in any way.
- Chain Pain + Variable-Length Chain: Its her power.
- Emotionless Girl: On the outside.
- Perky Goth: Well, not quite the friendliest example, but she isn't a Debbie Downer like her brother is.
- Half-Identical Twins: With Killer
- Hidden Depths: Her secret talent is singing, something nobody else had any idea of.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The dark feminine to Portica's light feminine.
- Odd Friendship: With Cody.
- Too Kinky to Torture: She has no problem admitting shes a masochist.
- Catch-Phrase: To Martha after she makes an ice-related joke, "Tee-hee, ice puns."
- Chivalrous Pervert: Which is usually why Martha slaps him.
- Don't Explain the Joke: Quite a few times, so much with Martha that it is essentially his catch phrase.
- The Load: Quite often, and proud of it!
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The wise guy to Martha's straight man.
- Berserk Button: Don't even think about mentioning his old name!
- Embarrassing Beta Name: It's nearly said a couple times by characters like Alex or Koden, but he always cuts them off.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Using hair-colors with his sister no less!
- Super Speed: In his second form.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He and his sister are the only members of the main cast with unnatural hair colors.
- Jet Pack: She can conjure up a yellow one at will.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Using hair-colors with her brother no less!
- Catch-Phrase: "Shut up and fight!", usually to Andy.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She was abused as a child by a man with a whip, as explained in the Special Info Episode.
- Just for Pun: She makes ice puns every now and then, which Andy will point out each time.
- Not Quite Flight: She can fly on chilling mist, which Andy doesn't understand at all.
- Straight Man + Straight Man and Wise Guy: The straight man to Andy's wise guy.
- Tsundere: She has shades of a Type B.
- Action Girl: The biggest one.
- Eye Beams: More like 'eye laser rings', as Boo calls them.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The light feminine to Killdra's dark feminine.
- Tomboy + Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Kayla's girly girl.
- Blinded by the Light: One of her treasure chest traps emits a bright ray of golden light.
- Chest Monster: This is her main power, creating treasure chests that contain traps.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Portica's tomboy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Comes free with being around people he really doesn't care about.
- Jerkass: Especially towards Koden.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A living balloon.
- Flying Face: Just like Balloon.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Dave.
- The Speechless: Unlike Sand Snake, he makes no noise whatsoever.
- Deadpan Snarker: Very much so.
- Extra-ore-dinary: Uses crystals to fight.
- Hollywood Acid: He can take out a potion bottle filled with an unknown acidic black liquid.
- Odd Friendship: With Killdra.
- Ambiguously Evil: Openly admits it in 'The Camping Webisode'.
- Blade on a Stick: Spears are his power.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He is bombastic, selfish, and irritable, but he can also be one of your closest friends.
- Odd Friendship: With Koden.
- Papa Wolf: He is protective of Koden.
- The Rival: To Seth, it even serves as his nickname to him.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Seth.
- Badass Longcoat: He has 2 metal bands on his arms to match it.
- Cool Plane: His power is summoning toy airplanes that kamikaze into his opponents and explode.
- Large Ham: Not as much as his rival, but its there.
- The Rival: To Alex, it even serves as his nickname to him.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Alex.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: She is certainly not Asian.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: She doesn't say much and is very polite, but she will stab you with thorns if you push her too far.
- Green Thumb: Why? See below.
- Nice Gal: Arguably the nicest character in the series, unless it involves Lisa.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to Lisas's red oni.
- The Quiet One: The trait is there, but Lisa keeps her from fully becoming this.
- What Measure Is a Non-Super?: Being the only member from the main cast without superpowers in the past, this was the entire reason she was given powers in the first place.
- Friend to All Children: Convinces Koden to let Snake, Bear, Duck, and Balloon to stay at his party.
- Magic Carpet: Like Whitney and her Jet Pack, she can conjure one up at will.
- Nature Lover: What do you expect with a name like a season?
- Nice Gal: She tries to see the good in anyone, even Lisa and Dave.
- Affectionate Nickname: She acts like this when calling Asia 'quirky' just to get on her nerves.
- The Gadfly: Mainly to Asia.
- Hidden Depths: As she told Asia, there is a lot about her that Asia doesn't know.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Not as much as Alex, but as Autmn points out in 'The Camping Webisode', she has some hidden kindness.
- Large Ham
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red oni to Asia's blue oni.
- The Trickster: As she tells Koden and the others in 'The Camping Episode', she doesn't have anything against them, she just likes to mess with them. Especially Asia.
- Took a Level in Kindness: She is a bit less hedonistic in 'The Camping Webisode', even going as far as to protect Koden's friends against Killer Monster, although she tries to justify it by saying she knows what he is going through...
- Golem: He transforms into a version of this at the end of 'Beach Brawl'.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Lisa.
- Our Monsters Are Weird: Snake puts it best.Snake: It doesn't even look like a snake, it looks like a lobster trap attached to some railroad tracks.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent
- Sand Worm: Meets the qualifications for one better than a snake.
- Silicon-Based Life: Why do you think his name is Sand Snake?
- The Speechless: He only hisses.
- Olympic Swimmer: Due to being a lifeguard and friends with WG.
- Pals with Jesus: Presumably the right-hand-woman of Waterfall Girl.
- Pink Means Feminine: Not only is her hair pink, but the coral spikes she can create even are!
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: She inhabits a human body to communicate with mortals.
- Healing Hands: She can use her water to heal wounds or bring popped balloons back to life.
- Our Gods Are Different: She is essentially Poseidon.
- Making a Splash: Obviously, given what she is the goddess of.
- Really 700 Years Old: She looks like a young woman, but that woman is just a vessel she uses to communicate with the mortal world.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: She can grant this to anyone in the surrounding area, which is why you want her around in a fight with Cell.
- Berserk Button: Being his loyal bodyguard, he does not like Shawn being threatened.
- Improbable Weapon User: A living shovel is his weapon of choice. (see below)
- Number Two: To Shawn.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A living shovel, but not to the degree of Bear and the others.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Kerry.
- The Leader: Over Kerry, as far as we know.
- Extra-ore-dinary: Metal Spin, which serves as a defense.
- Officer and a Gentleman: Although exactly what the Officer part is remains to be seen.
- Asteroids Monster: Still has (limited) sentience as a small wad.
- The Ghost: Only a portion of him, as Jell-O of all things, has been shown.
- Meaningful Name: Duck even mentions his name sounds like 'a squishy blob toy'.
- Walking Wasteland: According to Andy, he once polluted all of the planets water by merely sinking into it.
- Attack Its Weak Point: His brain-like nucleus.
- Blob Monster: Essentially a water version of one.
- Eldritch Abomination: He is essentially a giant watery cell with no true body besides his brain-like nucleus.
- Healing Factor: Capable of regeneration if he is blown apart, but not when he's shattered!
- Kill It with Ice + Literally Shattered Lives: Best way to defeat him.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: He is a Mega Microbe made of water whose brain and entire body is a pink nucleus and whose vacuoles can be fired as projectiles.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Its what turned him into a killer monster.
- Freudian Excuse: He spent 10,000 years in what is pretty much Hell, which made him insane and bloodthirsty.
- Lava Pit: He can create them to either attack or defend, and can make them burst in a pillar of lava.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Obviously Evil: If his name wasn't enough to tip you off, his appearance, voice, and mannerisms will.
- Playing with Fire + Magma Man
- Thinking Up Portals: Its a fiery wall that leads to his realm.
- Time Abyss: He is over 10,000 years old.
- Expy: Of the Box Ghost.
- Harmless Villain: As Dave points out, turning people invisible is hardly a threat.
- Invisibility: Not only can he himself, being a ghost, but whoever is hit by the white ball he throws turns invisible.