open/close all folders
The Main Cast
- Author Avatar: In a rather contrived way. The Special Info Episode explains the circumstances of this.
- Berserk Button: Mentioning that disaster of a party.
- Creating Life: He was created by 2 robots in a factory, as explained in the Special Info Episode.
- Genre Savvy: By 'Store Story', he has accepted the fact that things will eventually go downhill for the group. Surprisingly, that episode is an instance where it doesn't happen to him. Well, other than being temporarilly hypnotized by Stephanie
- Grenade Launcher: His Shock Ball Launcher, although it looks like 'a pencil sharpener on a stick', according to Andy in the Special Info Episode.
- Instant Flight: Just Add Spinning!: He can create a helicopter propellor on his finger to fly.
- Nice Hat: His blue baseball cap.
- Nice Guy: He cares a lot about his friends, and just wants everyone to be safe and have a good time.
- Light 'em Up: Power Flash
- Odd Friendship: With Alex, the Ambiguously Evil Heroic Comedic Sociopath of the group.
- Official Couple: With Amber, the other Only Sane Man.
- Only Sane Man: Along with Amber, but moreso.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Shock Balls
- Whip It Good: Hot String, which he can even use as a Grapple Move.
- Clothing Switch: At the end of 'VRcade', she gets a hair ribbon, a short-sleeved white shirt, purple shorts, and pink leg and armbands.
- Nice Gal: Gentle and caring, especially when it comes to Koden.
- Official Couple: With Koden, the other Only Sane Man
- Only Sane Man: Along with Koden, but she doesn't display this trait due to not saying much.
- Space Is Magic: She, oddly, has powers over space.
- Blinded by the Light: She can blind her opponents by summong a Quasar.
- Colony Drop: She can summon a giant meteor.
- Gravity Sucks: She can generate a black hole...but it takes awhile to form. She has to run around the rings of a miniature Saturn to create it.
- Space Is Cold / An Ice Person: She can freeze her opponents by summoning the Boomerang Nebula.
- The Conscience: She tries to coax the more abrasive characters, like Alex and Killer, into being nice and doing the right thing.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't say much, and when she does, its usually to quell the more obnoxious members of the group.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Butt-Monkey: Ohhhhh yeah! Even nice characters like Amber and Autmn treat him like dirt.
- Cartoon Creature: The Special Info Episode reveals this design was unintentional, he was supposed to look similar to Michigan J. Frog, but clearly came out wrong.
- Frog Men: Well, he bears more of a resemblance to one than an actual frog.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: Gets one as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Informed Species: He barely looks anything like a frog.
- Lovable Coward: In a kind of annoyingly endearing way. He just isn't good at anything!
- No Indoor Voice: Just to add to his annoying factor.
- Security Cling: Being a coward, has a habit of this.
- Small, Annoying Creature: To pretty much everyone, almost reaching the point of The Friend Nobody Likes.
- Talking Animal
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: As revealed in the Special Info Episode, his only power is to turn the surrounding area into a grassy plain with a move of the same name...He has yet to use it in the series proper though.
- Ascended Extra: The biggest example out of the entire cast from the earlier eras, because all he did was just exist in an unknown story in the actual DSBT, as revealed in the Special Info Episode.
- Elemental Embodiment: He is a living fireball.
- Feed It with Fire: He is capable of absorbing fire attacks, which makes him surprisingly useful against foes like Killer Monster.
- Logical Weakness: Those stick limbs don't exactly provide him with Super Strength...
- Noodle People: He has stick arms and legs.
- Non-Action Snarker: He isn't the only character who is useless in combat, but he is the only one of them who cracks wise the whole time.
- Non-Indicative Name: He is not a man with fire powers, he is a living fireball.
- Playing with Fire: Averted. Despite being a fireball, he has no command over it whatsoever.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He's a cartoony fireball with big eyes, and limbs like a stick figure.
- Super Drowning Skills: Water doesn't put him out, he just can't swim!
- This Looks Like a Job for Aquaman: He has his uses, like being a great campfire.
- Undesirable Prize: Averted. He actually wanted the weird pinecone ball as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Beary Funny: He's a little teddy bear in a comedy series, its a given.
- Cheerful Child: Troubling Unchildlike Behavior or not, he's very upbeat.
- Cool Toy: Gets a toy car and a ball as prizes at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: He's a teddy bear.
- Fluffy Tamer: He managed to make friends with Windears and stop them from attacking Snake, Duck, and Balloon.
- Kid-Appeal Character
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome
- Fearless Fool: Troubling Unchildlike Behavior aside, he doesn't seem to notice when in a situation that will get him killed, as long as there is some fun to be had with it.
- Living Toys: A living teddy bear.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Due to using the internet, which freaks Cody out to no end.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Black Bead Eyes
- Cool Toy: Gets a remote-control boat and a rubber ducky as prizes at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Green-Eyed Monster: He isn't very fond of Perry, because he thinks Snake is trying to use him as a "replacement".
- Kid-Appeal Character: Even refers to himself, Bear, Snake, and Balloon as such in the Special Info Episode.
- Little Miss Snarker: A male example. He is by far the most sarcastic of the four "kids".
- Living Toys: A living wooden duck toy, not a rubber ducky as Alex thought.
- No Indoor Voice: And it goes well with his attitude.
- Sore Loser: Not as much as Alex, but he's still not a good sport.
- A Boy and His X: From episode 5 onwards, a snake and his parrot.
- Acting Your Intellectual Age: Even though he is the same Vague Age as Bear, Duck, and Balloon, he is far more mature and sensible than they are.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Killdra points this out in 'The Party'.
- Black Bead Eyes
- Cool Toy: Gets a set of blocks and a remote-control monster truck at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Not as much as Bear, Duck, and Balloon, though.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Despite being a snake, he's one of the nicer and more sensible characters. Being a garder snake probably helps.
- Not So Above It All: As often as he tries to control Bear, Duck, and Balloon, he usually finds himself getting into mischief with them anyway.
- Promotion to Parent: He is like this to Bear, Duck, and Balloon since their father is never on-screen. He keeps them from getting into too much trouble.Bear: Face it, Duck. Without Snake, we'd be all dead.
- Sssssnake Talk: His speech is persistently stacked with 'S'es as a result.
- Talking Animal
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Animate Inanimate Object: A living balloon.
- Back from the Dead: Whether it be by a goddess or by a couple scene changes.
- Berserk Button: He doesn't like his deaths being talked about.
- Black Bead Eyes: They are more like lines, actually.
- Characterization Marches On: He started out as just a character who gets killed over and over, but by episode 4, he started to gain more of a prominence to the story instead of just a gag.
- Cool Toy: Gets a wind-up plane and a non-living "fake" balloon as prizes at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Flying Face: Being a balloon and all.
- Helium Speech: Emulated.
- Kid-Appeal Character
- They Killed Kenny: He dies Once an Episode, but always comes back later on. Cody references this in 'The Camping Webisode'Cody: Is this guy gonna die in every episode?!
- Arbitrary Skepticism: He'll sometimes point out the impossibility of certain things, despite previously encountering those very same things.
- Ascended Extra: Merely made a last-minute cameo in episode 1, then became a full-fledged character.
- Cute Machines: He's a little robot with big eyes and giant wheels.
- Eye Beams: Although they aren't that powerful.
- Funny Robot: He's a robot in a comedy series, its a given.
- Insufferable Genius: He has signs of this, such as finding it frustrating when someone rephrases his wordy explainations, and sticking with the original meanings of certain words despite not being Literal-Minded.
- Robot Buddy: Although some others might consider him a little annoying.
- Robot Dog: Gets one as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: He has an annoyingly verbose vocabulary.
- Super Drowning Skills: He won't short-out in water, he just can't swim.
- Aloof Twin Brother: He is very distant and rather cold towards Killdra.
- Twin Brother Instinct: It may seem like he doesn't care for his twin sister, but he'll defend her if he finds the need to.
- Blood Knight: He really likes to fight, and the more brutal the fight, the better.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Not neccesarily lazy, but more like uncaring. Whenever someone asks him to solve a problem he has a solution to, he'll just mock them and do nothing.
- Charged Attack: He surrounds himself in a green bubble, creates six crossed slashes in front of himself, and fires them all at once.
- The Comically Serious: His brooding, serious attitude is in sharp contrast to the more expressive members of the cast.
- Energy Ball: He can fire green energy blasts.
- Goth: Just look at all the spikes he's covered in!
- Hands in Pockets: Sometimes has this posture.
- Half-Identical Twins: With Killdra.
- Nice Hat: Even moreso than Koden's, its covered in spikes!
- Non-Indicative Name: He may be a cold and distant Blood Knight, but he is not a murderer.
- Ineffectual Loner: He's honestly pretty cool, but doesn't get along with others because of his Brilliant, but Lazy and snappy attitude.
- Power Crystal: He carries a green one around that allows him to warp. It also presumably powers his energy blasts.
- The Stoic: He always speaks with a deep monotone, and barely emotes.
- The Quiet One: He doesn't say a whole lot, and when he does, its usually something snide or sinister.
- Tele-Frag: Uses this tactic with Dimension Claw.
- Teleporters and Transporters: He can teleport himself and others in a flash of green light.
- Teleport Spam: His MO.
- Thinking Up Portals: Dimension Claw
- All Love Is Unrequited: She yearns for Killer to show her some compassion and give her time time of day, but he doesn't seem to want much to do with her. Whether her love for him goes beyond platonic is intnetionally left up in the air, though...
- Catchphrase: "Whatever."
- Chain Pain + Variable-Length Chain: Its her power.
- Deadpan Snarker: Her monotone voice certainly helps.
- Emotionless Girl: On the outside, but deep down she has a passion for singing and is a little insecure.
- Gallows Humor: She has a rather morbid sense of humor.
- Goth: Not as much as her brother, though.
- Hands in Pockets: Sometimes has this posture.
- Half-Identical Twins: With Killer
- Hidden Depths: Her secret talent is singing, something nobody else had any idea of. She is very passionate about it too.
- Hipster: She refers to pop music as 'tech-manipulated pop garbage'...but usually ends up singing it anyway.
- I Just Want to Be Special: 'Store Story' reveals that she wants people to notice her and her talent for singing.
- Knife Nut: Gets a pocket knife as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The dark feminine to Portica's light feminine. Killdra acts very dull and sarcastic, but she still has a girly side to her, like squeeing about music.
- Perky Goth: Well, not quite the friendliest example, but she isn't a Debbie Downer like her brother is.
- The Snark Knight: She usually has a (rather dark) quip to anything, but she is prone to Self-Deprecation too.
- Tomboy: She's snarky, morbid, and doesn't care about much "girly" stuff.
- Too Kinky to Torture: She has no problem admitting shes a masochist.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He is actually a very effective fighter, but would rather be The Load because he thinks ita funny.
- Catch Phrase: To Martha after she makes an ice-related joke, "Tee-hee, ice puns."
- Chivalrous Pervert: He isn't above making a pervy joke or two, which is usually why Martha slaps him.
- Don't Explain the Joke: Quite a few times, so much with Martha that it is essentially his catch phrase.
- Fun Personified: He makes light of even the most serious of situations.
- The Load: Quite often, and proud of it!
- Obfuscating Stupidity: He acts like a complete idiot because he thinks its funny, not to catch enemies off-guard.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: His Monster form, which is an orange humanoid creature with large wings.
- Plucky Comic Relief: He loves being the jokester of the group, and making jokes is pretty much all he does.
- Pungeon Master: To him, the more groan-worthy the pun, the better!
- Red-Headed Hero
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The wise guy to Martha's straight man. He makes a dumb joke, and Martha sarcastically reacts.
- Whip It Good: Light Rope.
- Berserk Button: Don't even think about mentioning his old name!
- Embarrassing Beta Name: It's nearly said a couple times by characters like Alex or Koden, but he always cuts them off.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The Foolish to Whitney's Responsible. He is bombastic and will charge right into confrontation.
- Hot-Blooded: He's aways pumped up, energetic, and ready for a Rousing Speech.
- Interface Screw: His third forms Pixel Crush attack...which somehow does huge damage by giving the screen a blocky jittering effect for a moment.
- Light 'em Up: He has powers over light, namely his Light Beam attack.
- Palette Swap: What his second and third forms are. His second form turns his hair a lighter shade of blue, and his third form turns his hair and clothes black with a yellow shirt.
- Power Floats: He can hover.
- No Indoor Voice: Being Hot-Blooded only adds onto it.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: His Monster form, which is a spiked green quadraped that can roll into a ball.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Using hair-colors with his sister no less!
- Super Speed: In his second form.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He and his sister are the only members of the main cast with unnatural hair colors.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards her younger brother Bill, although their relationship isn't explored as deeply as her's and Dave's.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: Gets a snow leopard plushie as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The Responsible to Bill's Foolish. She will try and approach confrontation nice and easy, and will Take a Third Option if possible.
- Gamer Chick: She is particularly fond of Pilotwings.
- Jet Pack: She can conjure up a yellow one at will.
- Nice Gal: She is level-headed, patient, and understanding. Shes also the one person to reach out to Dave and try to be his friend.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Her love for sports is actually what lets her bond with Dave.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Using hair-colors with her brother no less!
- Pink Means Feminine: Again, because of her hair color.
- Action Girl: She's especially strong when in her element.
- An Ice Person: She has ice powers, notably her Freeze and Kill attack.
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: She's the Brawn, because she is surprisingly good at physically fighting, despite being so nice, especially when in her element. Portica's the Brains, and Kayla's the Beauty.
- Can Not Tell A Joke: At least not in terms of insult comedy, as seen in 'VRcade'.
- Catch Phrase: "Shut up and fight!", usually to Andy.
- Clothing Switch: In 'Store Story', she gets a blue heart hairpin, grey stockings, and a black-and-grey checkered shirt and dress.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She was abused as a child by a man with a whip, as explained in the Special Info Episode.
- Gamer Chick: Not to the extent of Whitney, but she is familiar enough with games that she knows about the trouble the Ice-type has in Pokémon.
- Just for Pun: She makes ice puns every now and then, which Andy will point out each time.
- Not Quite Flight: She can fly on chilling mist, which other characters don't understand at all.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Her Monster form, which turns her into a giant blue snake that can dig fast.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The straight man to Andy's wise guy. He makes a dumb joke, and Martha sarcastically reacts.
- Action Girl: The biggest one. She is very skilled with her telekinesis in battle, and is always up for dispatching villains.
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: She's the Brains, because even disregarding her psychic powers, she is clever in combat and one of the more sensible ones. Kayla's the Beauty, and Martha's the Brawn.
- Clothing Switch: In 'Store Story', she gets a silver star-shaped hairpin, a long-sleeved purple shirt, a long purple dress with a black zigzag pattern, and white high-heels. Also, teal eyeliner for some reason.
- Eye Beams: More like 'eye laser rings', as Boo calls them.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The light feminine to Killdra's dark feminine. Portica is still a bit of a tomboy, but she is also into jewlery, outfits, and isn't above gossiping.
- Mind over Matter: She has telekinesis.
- One of the Boys: She honestly gets along more with the male members of the cast.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Kayla's girly girl. Portica is sassy, tough, and has low tolerance for stupidity.
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: She's the Beauty, because she has the traditionally "cute little girl" personality to her, and she isn't much help in a fight or very intellegent. Martha's the Brawn, and Portica's the Brains.
- Buffy Speak: Talks like this sometimes, like saying 'ramp truck thingy'.
- Chest Monster: This is her main power, creating treasure chests that contain traps. She can even hide inside of them!
- Clothing Switch: In 'Store Story', she gets a pink flower in her hair, a pink tank-top, pink shorts, and pink rollerblades.
- Dumb Blonde: She is quite the airhead.
- Genki Girl: She is very chatty and hyper.
- Hammerspace: She openly states this is where she gets her treasure chests from.
- Lovable Coward: Not nearly as bad as Frog, but she has a habit of hiding inside of a treasure chest when the going gets tough.
- Woman Child: She is frequent to pout or use wrds like 'meanie' when she doesn't like something or someone.
- Pink Means Feminine: As of her Clothing Switch it does.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Portica's tomboy. She is super-cheerfull, will react extremely to things she finds gross, and sometimes talks like a valley girl.
- A Boy and His X: A boy and his...evil balloon.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Berserk Button: Not that he is the nicest guy around, but anyone who disrespects sports or his shop, which includes using equipment as weapons, will be subject to a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- The Bully: In fact, this used to be his only trait.
- Characterization Marches On: At first he only existed to be The Bully to the point of being a Hate Sink, but episode 5 opened up some Hidden Depths for him and shown that he has an Inferiority Superiority Complex.
- Deadpan Snarker: Comes free with being around people he really doesn't care about.
- Defrosting Ice King: Thanks to Whitney connecting with him through their mutual love of sports, Dave has slowly begun to unwind.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He can throw boulders, create rockslides, start earthquakes, and such.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: Gets a giant gorilla plushie as a prize at the end of 'VRcade'.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: The feeling is mutual, though.
- Hidden Depths: Not only does he have a very deep passion for sports, he runs a sports equipment store too.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: He's such a bully because its his way of taking out all the anger he has on the world. He hates just about everything, and being a brute empowers him and makes him think he can take on anything, but he knows he will never be strong enough to handle everything life throws at him, which just fuels his hate.
- Jerkass: He's a bully and an asshole towards pretty much everybody, especially Koden.
- Super Strength: He is incredibly strong, which fits his brutish personality. It also seems to be his default strength, since he has trouble with having a light touch.
- Tsundere: Towards Whitney. His apoligies to her are incredibly forced, and for every moment of slight compassion he shows her, there are three moments where he insults her.
- Would Hurt a Child: Has no problem with hurting Bear, Snake, Duck, and Balloon.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A living balloon.
- Flying Face: Just like Balloon.
- Glass Cannon: 'VRcade' shows that he is far stronger than he looks...but also as fragile as he looks.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Dave.
- Satellite Character: He just seems to be Dave's sidekick. His lack of expressiveness or even voice doesn't give him much of a personality.
- Undying Loyalty: Despite how little Dave seems to think of him, he still sticks around with him.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Deadpan Snarker: Even in comparison to the other cast members, Cody has a quip for just about everything.
- Extra-ore-dinary: He uses crystals in a variety of ways in battle.
- Guttural Growler: Although there is nothing menacing about him to warrent it.
- Hollywood Acid: He can take out a potion bottle filled with an unknown acidic black liquid.
- In the Hood: He even has a seperate character model for it when he has it pulled up.
- Ambiguously Evil: Openly admits it in 'The Camping Webisode'. A notable example of this is in 'VRcade', where he wants to keep the severd-heads-on-a-spear of his and Seth's Darkness counterparts in front of his house like in feudal Japan.
- Blade on a Stick: Spears are his power.
- Stuff Blowing Up: He can make them explode too.
- Freudian Slip: Frequently lets it slip that he liked being evil and doing bad things. For example:Alex: My two bodyguards were female back in the good ol' day- I MEAN bad! Bad days! The days when I was evil!
- Heel–Face Turn: Went through one in the past.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: He's a good guy, but he's also rather violent and Ambiguously Evil.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He is bombastic, selfish, and irritable, but he can also be one of your closest friends.
- Large Ham: He is prone to bragging, and would qualify as Evil Is Hammy if he was a straight-up villain.
- Manchild: He is prone to throwing hissy-fits when things aren't going his (often twisted) way.
- Odd Friendship: With Koden, the Nice Guy Only Sane Man of the group.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: While 'villain' is a bit harsh, he still makes the assumption that one of the girls chose the mall for the group to go to in 'Store Story', because "girls go clothes shopping and buy a ton of useless shit."
- The Rival: To Seth, it even serves as his nickname to him. They are always making a competition of almost anything.
- Serious Business: Alex takes the position as the secondary main character very seriously.
- Sore Loser: He does not take falling even the slightest bit behind in a competition very well.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Seth. They are at each others throats almost constantly, but they are still great friends.
- Attack Reflector: He can create a golden barrier to deflect attacks, appropriately called Reflect.
- Badass Longcoat: Its silver and he even has arm bands to match.
- Cloud Cuckoolanders Minder: More like Heroic Comedic Sociopath's Minder, because he tries to keep Alex from going off the deep end, but usually ends up getting involved with his antics anyway.
- Determinator: In his own words; "Its gonna take more than an ass-kicking to kick my ass!"
- Cool Plane: His power is summoning toy airplanes to attack with. They are far more effective than they sound.
- Large Ham: Not as much as his rival, but its there. He'll describe his actions in bellowing bravado rather often.
- The Rival: To Alex, it even serves as his nickname to him. They are always making a competition of almost anything.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Alex. They are at each others throats almost constantly, but they are still great friends.
- Ambiguously Brown
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: She is certainly not Asian. Knobs even points this out.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: She doesn't say much and is very polite, but she will stab you with thorns if you push her too far.
- Green Thumb: She has plant-based powers.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: She can create a giant sycamore seed to use as a sword!
- Coconut Meets Cranium: She can drop coconuts too.
- Fungus Humongous: She can create giant mushrooms.
- Improvised Platform: She can create giant sunflowers to use as platforms.
- Not Quite Flight: She can create dandelion fluffs to slowly descend.
- Spikes of Doom: She can create giant thorns.
- Nice Gal: Arguably the nicest character in the series, unless it involves Lisa. She is extremely polite and soft-spoken.
- Prayer Pose: Always stands like this, to reflect her proper and polite demeanor.
- Properly Paranoid: In 'Untamed and Uncut', she is worried that Lisa is going to come up out of nowhere and ruin everything as usual. She ends up being partly-right.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Lisas's Red Oni. She keeps a cool head, is very nice, and acts like proper young woman.
- The Quiet One: The trait is there, but characters like Lisa and Julie keep her from fully becoming this.
- What Measure Is a Non-Super?: Being the only member from the main cast without superpowers back in the actual DSBT, this was the entire reason she was given powers in the first place.
- A Boy and His X: From episode 5 onward, a girl and her chinchilla.
- Blow You Away: She has wind powers, like creating updrafts and twisters.
- Friend to All Living Things: She is nice to everyone, from kids to animals to creatures.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has orangish-blonde hair, and there isn't a mean bone in her body.
- Magic Carpet: Like Whitney and her Jet Pack, she can conjure one up at will.
- Nature Lover: What do you expect with a name like a season?
- Nice Gal: She tries to see the good in anyone, even Lisa and Dave.
- A Boy and His X: A girl and her sand snake.
- Affectionate Nickname: She acts like this when calling Asia 'quirky' just to get on her nerves.
- Catchphrase: "My my!" and referring to things as 'quirky'.
- Clothing Switch: She shows up in 'VRcade' with a tan shirt that has a ribbon tied around its V-neck collar and a matching dress. Also, she has a tan triangle hairpin.
- The Hedonist: She holds herself in a high regard, and trolls and makes fun of everyone else because It Amused Me.
- Hidden Depths: As she told Asia, there is a lot about her that Asia doesn't know. What exactly she is hiding has yet to be revealed though.
- It Amused Me: The main reason why she does the things she does.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Not as much as Alex, but as Autmn points out in 'The Camping Webisode', she has some hidden kindness.
- Large Ham: Especially when she is trolling someone, in which she will banter with extreme bravado.
- Mama Bear: She is very protective of Sand Snake, and does not take kindly to others ordering him around or insulting him.
- Nominal Hero: She'll fight for what is right, but only when she feels like it, and she'll often wait until the last minute to do so anyway.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni to Asia's Blue Oni. She is loud, a troublemaker, and rather unhelpful.
- The Gadfly: Mainly to Asia, but pretty much everyone is fair game for her to troll for her own amusement.
- The Trickster: As she tells Koden and the others in 'The Camping Episode', she doesn't have anything against them, she just likes to mess with them. Especially Asia.
- Tomboy: She is not easy to get along with, and will happily get her hands dirty.
- Took a Level in Kindness: She is a bit less antagonistic in 'The Camping Webisode', even going as far as to protect Koden's friends against Killer Monster, although she tries to justify it by saying she knows what he is going through. By 'Store Story', she has lost her violent tendancies and just sticks to being a Troll.
- Troll: Oh BIG time! Pissing people off for her own amusement is what she likes best.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: He can still eat, despite his head being completely seperate from his body...which is made up of a bunch of floating lines.
- Golem: He transforms into a version of this at the end of 'Beach Brawl'.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Lisa.
- Our Monsters Are Weird: Snake puts it best.Snake: It doesn't even look like a snake, it looks like a lobster trap attached to some railroad tracks.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: He's not outright evil, but he's way more vicious than, say, Snake.
- Sand Worm: Meets the qualifications for one better than a snake.
- Silicon-Based Life: Why do you think his name is Sand Snake?
- A Lizard Named "Liz": A chinchilla named Chilly.
- I Am Not Weasel: Bear thinks he is a squirrel.
- Parrot Pet Position: Is almost always on Autumn's shoulders.
- Silent Snarker: He'll sometimes narrow his eyes or cross his little paws when he's upset with something.
- Sixth Ranger: Becomes part of the ensemble from episode 5 onwards.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He's a chincilla, it comes naturally!
- A Lizard Named "Liz": A parrot named Perry.
- Distinction Without a Difference: He is Snake's "partner", not his "pet"!
- Feather Fingers: He can't move the individual feathers, but he can move his wings around like arms.
- Polly Wants a Microphone: Snake even notes how fluently he can speak.
- Pungeon Master: Not as bad as Andy, but he still is prone to lame jokes. Namely bird-related ones.
- Sixth Ranger: Becomes part of the ensemble from episode 5 onwards.
- Talking Animal
- Verbal Tic: Here's the thing! Here's the thing! He often repeats a small phrase twice before saying what he wants to say, in stereotypical parrot fashion.
- Making a Splash: While not involving water directly, she can create spikes of coral.
- Olympic Swimmer: Due to being a lifeguard and friends with WG.
- Pals with Jesus: Presumably the right-hand-woman of Waterfall Girl.
- Pink Means Feminine: Not only is her hair pink, but the coral spikes she can create even are!
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: She inhabits a human body to communicate with mortals.
- Badass Longhair: She has waterfall-shaped hair.
- Everyone Calls Her WG
- Healing Hands: She can use her water to heal wounds or bring popped balloons back to life.
- Our Gods Are Greater: She is essentially Poseidon.
- Making a Splash: Obviously, given what she is the goddess of. She can even drop a waterfall on you.
- Rapunzel Hair: It goes almost to the bottom of her back.
- Really 700 Years Old: She looks like a young woman, but that woman is just a vessel she uses to communicate with the mortal world.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: She can grant this to anyone in the surrounding area, which is why you want her around in a fight with Cell.
- Fish People: His face looks more human than fish, though.
- Fluffy Tamer: He owns an aquarium exhibit in the zoo, filled with creatures like White Killer Eels and Pink Fish Chargers, and all of which he has an attachment to and can call upon on a whim.
- Making a Splash: He can create water spouts and such.
- Olympic Swimmer: He's a fish person, what do you expect?
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Well, Lizzie, to be more precise.
- Furry Confusion: A semi-anthropromorphic lizard is in charge of...a reptile house, which would logically include lizards.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He builds things like jetpacks, security systems, and mechanical arms.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He's a little black lizard with big expressive eyes.
- The Navigator: Claims to know the precise geography and layout of any place he has ever been to.
- Talking Animal
- Cool Teacher: When she isn't teaching classes, she is working with bears!
- Fluffy Tamer: Working in the Windear exhibit, she can calm them down from a flurry of rage easily.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": Its not a case of No Name Given; Teacher is her actual name. Balloon can not believe this...despite his own name being the same way.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Even disregarding her voice, she definitely has traces of this character type. She is really friendly and hospitable.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: He has green legs and a purple stinger and antennae.
- Bee Afraid: Or don't! He's friendly and runs a pet shop.
- Black Bead Eyes
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: He is a bee about the size of a dog.
- Talking Animal
- Verbal Tic: He pronounces 'S's as 'Z's, going with the whole 'buzzing bee' thing.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Animate Inanimate Object: He's a living spoon.
- Beleaguered Assistant: He tries to get Dave to listen to reason about how a store should be managed and how to treat customers, but Dave is too much of a short-tempered brute to listen.
- Funny Spoon: He's a living spoon who suffers all sorts of unfortunate events.
- Morality Pet: Averted. Even though Dave spilled out his insecurites to Spoon, he has no issues with abusing him.
- Berserk Button: Having his store insulted.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He's definitely an oddball, and alters between being helpful and annoying.
- Eyes Always Shut: And if he opens them...it means he's pissed off.
- Like A Broken Record: He has the tendancy to answer a series of questions with the exact same one-word response.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Averted; his name isn't Door.Asia: So of all the talking inanimate objects, you are the only one who isn't called what you are?
- Animate Inanimate Object: He's a living door.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": He has 'U.S.S.' written on him. Its...not clear what that means.
- Pungeon Master: He makes a lot of door jokes, but he's not as bad as Andy is.
- Verbal Tic: He adds 'do' before any words with an 'or' in them. For example, 'stdoor' instead of 'store.'
- Berserk Button: Averted. Finding a Game-Breaking Bug is actually something he likes, since it means he has room for improvement.
- Embarrassing Nickname: He is also known as 'O'. Yeah, just the letter. For some reason.
- Keet: He is very expressive and talkative.
- Shock and Awe: He has electric powers. Fitting for someone who runs an arcade.
- Teleporters and Transporters: He can teleport in a bolt of lightning.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Well, its more turquoise than blue.
- Narcissist: Ohhhhhhh BIG time! She thinks she is the picture of perfection and everyone else is beneath her.
- Never My Fault: Since she view herself as perfect, she'll blame anyone or anything else besides herself when she messes up or does something wrong, no matter how much Insane Troll Logic it takes.
- I Let You Win: Will usually claim this as a part of her Never My Fault attitude.
- Jerkass: To quote Asia, she makes Lisa seem like Amber.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses
- Small Name, Big Ego: She thinks she's absolutely flawless and goregous, but she really doesn't have much going for her.
- CloudCuckoolander: She gets idioms wrong, is prone to Comically Missing the Point, and tries to casually chat up villains.
- Genki Girl: She is very...eccentric and talkative.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": Weird Girl is her name, and Koden finds that, well, weird!
- Meaningful Name: She's a, well, weird girl.
- One Steve Limit: She suggests Koden calls her 'WG', but he says he can't do that because he already knows a WG (Waterfall Girl).
Creatures and Wildlife
- Big Eater: Anyone he eats is always Swallowed Whole.
- Bigger on the Inside: A group of people can stand inside his throat with no problem. Lampshaded by Amber when she, Koden, Frog, and Tide are eaten by him in 'Untamed and Uncut'.Amber: Sushi's a lot bigger on the inside!
- Threatening Shark: One of the most recurring threats in the series.
- Extra-ore-dinary: He's made of metal.
- Swallowed Whole: Happnes to those eaten by him.
White Killer Eels
Pink Fish Chargers
Biting Blue Fish
Rubber Hand Boss
- Asteroids Monster: Still has (limited) sentience as a small wad.
- Blob Monster: Implied in 'The Party' with his Jell-O form, but the trailer for The Movie finally reveals he is this.
- The Ghost: Only a portion of him, as Jell-O of all things, has been shown.
- Meaningful Name: Duck even mentions his name sounds like 'a squishy blob toy'.
- Walking Wasteland: According to Andy, he once polluted all of the planets water by merely sinking into it.
- Attack Its Weak Point: His brain-like nucleus.
- Blob Monster: Essentially a water version of one.
- Healing Factor: Capable of regeneration if he is blown apart, but not when he's shattered!
- Mega-Microbes: He is essentially a giant watery cell with no true body besides his brain-like nucleus.
- Murder Water: An evil cell who will pull you into his body to drown you.
- Kill It with Ice + Literally Shattered Lives: Best way to defeat him.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: He is a Mega Microbe made of water whose brain and entire body is a pink nucleus and whose vacuoles can be fired as projectiles.
- Ax-Crazy: Oh does he love to kill!
- Dark and Troubled Past: He wasn't alwasy evil, but after being banished to a firey realm for 10,000 years, he became the killer monster he is now.
- Freudian Excuse: He spent 10,000 years in what is pretty much Hell, which made him insane and bloodthirsty.
- Guttural Growler: Makes him sound menacing.
- Knight of Cerebus: His appearance is one of the most serious points of the series. He also lacks comedic quirks or snarkiness of other villains.
- Lava Pit: He can create them to either attack or defend, and can make them burst in a pillar of lava.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Obviously Evil: If his name wasn't enough to tip you off, his appearance, voice, and mannerisms will.
- Playing with Fire + Magma Man: He can spit fireballs and cause a flood of lava.
- Slasher Smile: Thanks to his Scary Teeth giving off this expression.
- Thinking Up Portals: Its a fiery wall that leads to his realm.
- Time Abyss: He is over 10,000 years old, presumably because time flows differently in his realm.
- To Serve Man: He eats people, namely those sent to his realm.
- Tortured Monster: He was destined for evil, and even thogh he and Koden tried their best to prevent this, You Can't Fight Fate. This has left him extremely bitter and violent.
- Expy: Of the Box Ghost.
- Evil Is Hammy: If you can even call him 'evil'. Still, he's puts a lot of emphasis into his words.
- Harmless Villain: As Dave points out, turning people invisible is hardly a threat.
- Invisibility: Not only can he himself, being a ghost, but whoever is hit by the white ball he throws turns invisible.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: This ghost can turn people invisible and wears a red shirt.
- Power Floats: He IS a ghost, after all.
- Weakened by the Light: Averted, as he gladly tells Bill after his Light Beam fails to harm him.
- Acquired Poison Immunity: He's immune to his own poison, but not Ashley's
- Evil Luddite: He and Ashley strive to destroy technology and other man-made things.
- Gaia's Vengeance: He and Ashley are involking this by destroying any man-made structures to restore things to their natural state.
- Poisonous Person: He uses poisonous snakes.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Alongside Ashely.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: He can summon and manipulate venomous snakes.
- Stupid Evil: He and Ashley intend to save nature...by using poison, which hurts nature...
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He and Ashley want to return to the world to is natural state, but they do so by destroying structures and attacking anyone who stands in their way.
- Acquired Poison Immunity: She's immune to her own poison, but not Michael's.
- Evil Luddite: She and Michael strive to destroy technology and other man-made things.
- Gaia's Vengeance: She and Michael are involking this by destroying any man-made structures to restore things to their natural state.
- Hollywood Acid: Her acid melts through anything quickly.
- Poisonous Person: She can shoot acid.
- Stupid Evil: She and Michael intend to save nature...by using poison, which hurts nature...
- Those Two Bad Guys: Alongside Michael.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: She and Michael want to return to the world to is natural state, but they do so by destroying structures and attacking anyone who stands in their way.
- Big, Badass Wolf: In robot form!
- Eye Beams: It can fire powerful red beams from its eyes.
- Homing Projectile: It can shoot missiles.
- Jet Pack: It can fly by emitting jets through the soles of its feet.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: It can emit sound waves by howling.
- More Dakka: It can shoot a flurry of bullets from its nose.
- Robeast: Its a robot wolf.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Of Koden.
- Flunky Boss: He mostly relies on his Digimon to fight for him.
- My Name Is ???: It literally is, because he was never given a name! Killdra really lays into him how ridiculous this name is.
- No Pronunciation Guide: His name is pronounced 'Question, question, question', not 'Question mark, question mark, question mark'.
- Red Eyes! Take Warning: Its the only thing that seperates him from Koden. Killdra even thinks he's just Koden high on drugs at first.
- Canon Foreigner: Its from Digimon. Killdra even references this.Killdra: Thats copyright infrigment. You don't have the lisence to use trademarked characters like those.
- Homing Projectile: They can launch missiles, but they can be redirected right at them.
- Immune to Bullets: As a result of being robots and having tough armor.
- Mecha-Mooks: They are for ???.
- More Dakka: They fire a flurry of bullets from their hands to attack.
- Canon Foreigner: Its from Digimon.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Crosses into this since it can breathe fire and all, which Andy points out.Andy: Why can it breathe fire? Its a T-rex, not a dragon!
- The Dragon: It turns out to be one for ???.
- In a Single Bound: It can leap straight up through the air in a form of Villain Teleportation.
- Playing with Fire: It can breathe fire and spit fireballs.
- Tail Slap: It can create earthquakes by slamming the ground with its tail.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Its based off of one.
- Acrofatic: Evee outside of the arctic Icer exhibit, he is very mobile for his massive size.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": He says the 'K' in his name is the first letter in 'kill' and the fifth letter in 'snack'.
- Fat Bastard: He's as evil as he is fat.
- Gravity Sucks: He can create a vacuum by diving through the ice really fast.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: He is similar to a walrus, but has a horn like a narwhal.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Actually, real men ARE pink!
- Tail Slap: He can break the ice by slamming it with his tail.
- To Serve Man: Intends to eat Portica and Kayla.
- Blatant Burglar: Even when you ignore his name, he still has that loot sack, twiddly moustache, and bowler hat.
- Dastardly Whiplash: In the form of an eel.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: He can form himself into a hoop shape and roll around.
- Humanlike Hand Anatomy: He has a tailfin like a weird hand, which he uses to hold his loot sack.
- Nice Hat: He wears a brown bowler hat.
- Slippery as an Eel: 'Slippery' in the tricky sense too.
- Thief Bag: He carries it with his tailfin-hand, and can use it as a weapon too.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Enthralling Siren: Her music can manipulate the minds of men, based on what song is sung. Killdra even compares herself to one, even though she looks nothing like one.
- Hoised By Her Own Petard: If anyone gets a hold of her mic, they can use her brainwashing music to their advantage.
- Manipulative Bitch: Her mind-controling music aside, she uses Killdra's love for music to trick her into singing a duet with her and amplifying her power.
- Mind-Control Music: Its her specialty, and gets stronger the more people who join in.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Not only does her music only work on males, but if anyone gets a hold of her mic, her songs can be used against her.
- Cartoon Creature: Well, he's actually a demon, but the other characters keep thinking he's things like a gremlin, a goblin, and a dinosaur.
- Creepy Long Arms: His arms are nearly the length of his body, complete with Wolverine Claws.
- Dirty Coward: The main reason why he's a Flunky Boss.
- Flunky Boss: He summons Darkness counterparts to fight for him.
- Genre Refugee: He thinks he is in a serious action series, but soon realizes that he's part of a comedy series with No Fourth Wall.
- The Napoleon: Implied, since he gets very mad when Killer calls him 'short'.
- Non-Indicative Name: He's psycho, but he's not a man.
- Our Demons Are Different: Calls himself a 'demon lord' and a 'master of the forces of darkness'.
- Thinking Up Portals: He can create pink and orange portals.
- This Is a Drill: He has a drill horn.
- Villainous Breakdown: He becomes increasingly more frustrated as more and more of the cast refuse to take him and his Mooks seriously. Eventually, he just goes Screw This, I'm Out of Here!.
- Asteroids Monster: Their body parts can function even after being cut off.
- Combat Pragmatist: They always use dirty tricks when they fight.
- Energy Ball: Its their only means of attack.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Of whoeevr is used to create them.
- Fusion Dance: At one point, Darkness Duck uses Darkness Snake's headless body as a replacement for his string. He becomes much stronger in the process.
- Living Shadow: They can sink into the ground and move around like a shadow.
- Made of Evil: They are formed by the darkness and negative feelings inside of the target's heart.
- Made of Plasticine: They break apart very easily.
- Mooks: To Psycho Man.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: They are all black, except for their red eyes.
- When All You Have Is a Hammer...: Their only real attack is firing a wave of pink orbs.