The (current) No Nonsense Leader of the Exiles. Having discovered his abilities as a child, he went on to prevent Outworld's annexation of Earthrealm by winning Mortal Kombat ten times, killing Shang Tsung, killing Shao Kahn, and gaining eternal youth for his heroic efforts to keep Earthrealm safe.
Unable to turn back to human, Jon was hunted after in his lycanthrope form. Eventually having found peace in a village with Felicia, things took a dark turn when Demitri Maxomoff started a Darkstalker-Human War. After Felicia was executed by the village's mob, Jon went into a rage and killed them. Before he went on to kill himself, Johnny Cage came to him, offering an invitation to join the Exiles
From a parallel where Mortal Kombat didn't exist, the beat cop turned Marine and anti-terrorism specialist defended the Earth to the best of his ability when Outworld attacked. Due to outside interference, the 337 parallel destabilized and would have wiped out everyone native to it, if Johnny Cage didn't offer Stryker a chance to save himself.
No information given so far, but based on what franchise she's from, and what little mentioned, she likely escaped a Zombie Apocalypse when Stryker saved and recruited her into the Exiles.
- Badass Normal:
- Bathing Beauty: Has a whole scene in the shower.
- Fate Drives Us Together: Escaping her own Earth to work with the man who saved her and loves her.
- Living Emotional Crutch: Is apparently Stryker's only reason he hasn't offed himself.
- Master of Disguise: Passes herself off as a high ranking officer to take over Charlie Nash's mission to capture M. Bison.
- Morality Chain: To Stryker.
- Ms. Fanservice:
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Is capable in her own right, but is nowhere near the other Exiles in terms of power.
- Sole Survivor: Of her own earth.
- The Medic
A group of villains that are opposite the Exiles. Initially considered nuisances, a sabotage effort between episodes 0 and 1 left most of the Exiles killed save for Cage and Talbain. They're now considered a higher threat and aims are made to put them down permanently. So far only Remy has been revealed to be a member.
Like his X-Men Parallel Gambit, Remy discovered his powers at puberty. Unlike his counterpart, Remy is a sociopath and serial killer. Was recruited into the Acolytes, and later inserted into the Exiles as a mole. He set up the series of events that led to the deaths of all the Exiles, save for Cage and Talbain. Talbain especially wants him dead for killing the second love of his life, Sonya Blade.
From a parallel where Outworld won Mortal Kombat ten times against Earthrealm. Having been imprisoned for attacking Shao Kahn in a fit of jealous rage, he and his cellmate Quan Chi agreed to fuse to become strong enough to escape, but Tsung betrayed Quan Chi and absorbed his power and essence fully. After killing Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung went on to defeat and conquer all realms.
Having grown bored, Shang Tsung started using his necromancy powers to bring warriors from hell to fight for his amusement. It turned out he was pulling warriors from other hell parallels, gaining the Exiles' attention.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Attacks Shao Kahn when he's overlooked over Reiko, absorbs Quan Chi's essence instead of fusing together with him as planned, and then finally killing Shao Kahn after escaping.
- Evil Albino: After absorbing Quan Chi, he takes on his skin color, as well as his powers.
- Evil Overlord: Goes on to take over all the realms.
- Evil Sorcerer
- Hero Killer: Has said he absorbed the soul of the Johnny Cage of his parallel.
- Necromancer: Picks this up after absorbing Quan Chi and Shao Kahn, and becomes powerful enough to summon the dead from other parallels.
- Pyrrhic Villainy: Conquers all the realms, but finds himself bored not long after, and soon finds himself killed by the Exiles.
- Small Role, Big Impact: A small time one off villain who sent a Psycho Power induced Ken Masters after Johnny Cage, and this decision is still affecting Johnny Cage three episodes later.
- Soul Eating: His M.O.
- The Ageless: In his parallel, he has lived on for centuries after conquering all the realms, and is still young from all the souls he's absorbed.
- The Bad Guy Wins: After killing Shao Kahn, he went on to conquer all the realms, and before that, had defeated Earthrealm.
- The Starscream: Attacks Shao Kahn when overlooked to run the next Mortal Kombat.
- Victory Is Boring: Is bored after conquering all the realms.
From a parallel where M. Bison was stupidly powerful, Ken, Ryu, Chun-Li, Sakura, Guile, and Dhalsim banded together to face him. When the Dictator was finally killed (but not before killing Sakura and Dhalsim) his overflowing Psycho Power went into the remaining World Warriors, possessing them, at which they started to fight each other to the death.
Ken's soul, along with the others were permanently tainted and upon death was sent to hell. But Ken was brought back to life when Shang Tsung from Earth 7695-998 summoned him to fight the Exile Johnny Cage. His lingering Psycho Power went on to possess Cage, just like Bison did to him.
- Back from the Dead
- Escaped from Hell: In a sense. Sent right back after being killed again.
- Resurrected for a Job: Brought back to defend Quan Chi from Johnny Cage.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Infects Johnny Cage with Psycho Power when he was killed again. Johnny takes numerous steps to deal with this problem long after this mission was completed
- The Berserker: Still affected by the Psycho Energy, he is overcome to fight until he's defeated once again.
- The Virus: M. Bison was so powerful, his Psycho Energy became this when he was finally killed. When Ken was killed again, he passed the Psycho Energy to Johnny Cage.
Was the leader previous to Johnny Cage. Was killed by Remy in a sabotage effort by the Acolytes.
On her Earth, she was tracking the Lin Kuei member Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) and was forced to fight in the Mortal Kombat tournament to capture him. He refused to give up and she was forced to kill him. The younger Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) was dispatched to kill her, but he couldn't will himself to do so. Sub Zero eventually joined Earth's Special Forces, and eventually he and Sonya married, but tragedy struck when Scorpion killed Sub-Zero. Sonya went into an alcoholic depression, but was saved when Jon Talbain recruited her into the Exiles. They became fast friends, and might have become more, if it wasn't for the Acolytes.
Due to Sub-Zero allowing Special Forces to study and experiment on him, they were able to isolate the gene that created his ice powers. Members of Special Forces were engineered with Sub-Zero's genes, including Sonya.
- An Ice Person: What she picked up from Sub-Zero.
- Demolitions Expert: Had an affinity for explosions.
- Flashback: She's introduced after she was killed. Episode 1 was her last sparring session before she was killed.
- Posthumous Character: Introduced in Episode 1, when she was already dead.
- The Leader: Became the leader after the previous one, Hayato, was killed. After she was killed Johnny Cage became the Leader.
- The Lost Lenore: To Jon Talbain
Initially recruited into the team when Cage started developing Psycho Power after the events of Episode 0. This Cammy came from a parallel where Bison was not a villain, and made his world a better place by harnessing Psycho Power for positive uses. Dubbed the Psycho Drive, this invention made all other forms of energy obsolete, and Bison would go on to fund Street Fighter Tournaments, where winners were given the option to also be imbued with Psycho Power to help fuel the Psych Drive. Cammy is a clone of M. Bison, and his second command, having been sent to dispatch opponents who could not keep mentally stable after being given the Psycho Power.
After completing her assignment of teaching Cage how to use Psycho Power, she went back to her parallel.
- Badass Teacher: Trains Johnny Cage in how to wield Psycho Power, participated in missions, and even defeated Sonya in a fight.
- Cool Teacher
- Flashback: Introduced with Sonya Blade. She did one final spar with Sonya before going back to her parallel.
- Professional Killer: Usually sent to kill fighters who can't control the Psycho Power.
A random bystander who was unfortunately in the wrong place, wrong time, and was killed unceremoniously.
- Bait-and-Switch: Initially used to trick the viewer into thinking he's the traitor who killed Sonya.
- Butt-Monkey: Jon Talbain didn't even bother trying to save him.
- Comedic Sociopathy: It's a bit funny watching him being killed.
- Name's the Same: With Remy Boudreaux.
- The Worf Effect: Used to reveal the more powerful and more impressive Gambit.
A group of heroes who presumably protects their Earth. Most of them were massacred by Remy inbetween his fight with Talbain. Members killed include: Makoto, Ibuki, Sean, Ryu, and Chun Li. Other members include Sakura, Charlie, Guile, and Cammy.
- Fantastic Racism: Almost all of them attacks Jon on sight for being a werewolf.
- Innocent Bigot: Sees the very attractive mutant Remy being attacked by a violent bipedal werewolf, and assumes the latter is the villain.
- I See Dead People: Ibuki is tipped off by a vision of Remy fresh from killing the other Remy, his other parallel, and the Exiles. It only delayed the inevitable.
- Mentor Archetype: Ryu was this to Sakura.
- Red Shirt: Most of them were easily murdered by Remy.
Ryu's student, who assisted Talbain in defeating Remy. Was the voice of reason in keeping Talbain from enacting his vengeance.
- Combination Attack: Does plenty with Jon against Remy
- Cowardly Lion: Starts running the other direction when she meets Jon, but is integral to helping him defeat Remy
- Good Is Not Soft: Helps beat Remy to a pulp, but is also polite, calm, and kind.
- Super Mode: Taps into it when fighting Remy.
- The Hero: Called such by Jon.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Convinces Jon to not kill Remy and to instead let him stand trial, though her master was just killed by him.
Army Major whose mission to take out Bison was taken by Exile Jill Valentine. He finds out her credentials were hacked, but was unable to capture her. In his parallel, it was Guile who was murdered by Bison.
In this parallel he discovered interdimensional travel independently, and with Shadowlaw(sic) in shambles in his current parallel, intends to restart anew on a different earth, gaining the Exiles' attention.
From a Parallel where Outworld lost Mortal Kombat ten times to Earthrealm. The Gods took a more active role in preparing Earthrealm, and the world united. Instead of annexation of Outworld, The United Earth Government rained nuclear strikes on Outworld, wiping out most of the population.
This Parallel of Stryker is the NYPD's liason to the Outworld Containment Agency, who capture, deport, and exterminate any Outworld survivors trying to escape into Earthrealm. He reports information and assists the OCA in any way necessary, including extermination.
Trying to escape the nuclear devastation of Outworld, their attempts are thwarted by the OCA and their Parralel's Styker. Besides the Tartakan Race, refugees include Scorpion.