This page will list characters of the Spore Wiki Fantasy Universe who are neither heroes, villains, Colossi or Simulacra.
Click here to go back to the main Characters page.
Kinmorunddraver is the last living Phoenix on Koldenwelt.
- Ascended Demon: Tenuous, but nonetheless existent.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Celestial Paragons and Archangels: Closest equivalent.
- The Chosen One: Rather unfortunately.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Juggernaut
- Lastof His Kind
- Our Angels Are Different
- The Phoenix: Literally.
- Physical God: Has magic powers strong enough to be indistinguishable compared to Yakshrapala
- Reality Warper
- Rugged Scar: Bears one on his neck.
- Time Abyss: One of the last living entities who once walked on Koldenwelt over three hundred thousand years ago.
- Underrated and Overleveled: Not the main character but the most powerful in a story.
The Sea Giants
Harkin is the youngest of the three Guardian Sea Giants and one of the four survivors of his race. He used to guard the Exacutus Vulcanus until he was possessed and mutated by it. As of now, he currently resides with the Caxildiz.
- And I Must Scream: He was still conscious while under the Exacutus Vulcanus' possession, to the point he constantly groaned, asking for help.
- Body Horror: The Exacutus Vulcanus' influence caused his skin to become red, his hands and feet to become clawed and even some parts of his body to be stripped to the bone.
- Breath Weapon: He can breath fire.
- Demonic Possession: He was possessed by the Exacutus Vulcanus prior to Inferno Rises.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Defeating him was only one part of the Inferno Rises team's quest.
- Playing with Fire: Being possessed allowed him to learn fire magic.
- Really 700 Years Old: Around 120,000 years old.
- Super Strength: He's the strongest of the Guardian Giants, which makes him one of the strongest individuals in the entire Fantasy Universe.
Karps is the middle brother of the three Guardian Sea Giants and one of the four survivors of his race. After Caligaduro Provectus was imprisoned, he took over Sprak Island and became its ruler.
- Authority in Name Only
- Good Old Fisticuffs: His favorite mean of combat.
- Jerkass: Very unwelcoming and rude to all outsiders, and even his own subjects.
- Large and in Charge: At 15 meters in height he really is the largest creature in Sprak Island.
- Magic Knight: Uses both his fists and magic in battle.
- Narcissist: The island's name being Karps' own name but backwards is not a coincidence.
- Really 700 Years Old: Around 120,000 years old.
Vectrom is the oldest of the three Guardian Sea Giants and one of the four survivors of his race. After Caligaduro Provectus was imprisoned, he left his brothers to live alone in the seas as a wandering guru.
- Big Good
- The Ghost: He has not yet appeared in fiction.
- Nice Guy: The nicest of the Giants by far.
- Really 700 Years Old: Around 120,000 years old.
The Nightshade Clan
Count Varelos von Dalverat is the leader of the Nightshade Clan and the master of all pureblood vampires. Created by the Simulacrum Zran Kar 15,000 years ago, Dalverat has spread vampirism through the world, though he is not really malevolent and merely wishes for the survival of his "children".
- Arch-Enemy: Formerly Yurthez Bertonius and his entire family line. However, after the War of Vampires, the two of them managed to make peace with one another.
- Bat Out of Hell
- Berserk Button: Being called evil just for being a vampire. Not only he finds it insulting, he also finds it incredibly racist.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Varelos may be the nicest vampire in the Nightshade Clan, but he is still one of the most powerful dark entities of Koldenwelt.
- BFS: Varelos' weapon of choice is a greatsword known as Bertonius' Demise which is as big as he is tall, which is already nearly twice the size of an adult man. The sword has the ability of trapping the souls of those slain by it, and enemies struck by the blade will feel the combined pain of every soul in the sword.
- Black Magic: Being a dark magic entity akin to a demigod, Varelos has full mastery of dark magic. A common technique used by him is throwing spheres of dark from his palms as if they were bombs.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite being a vampire and a master of darkness, Varelos is a benevolent Reasonable Authority Figure who has no desire for villainy, merely wishing to live in peace with the world.Varelos: "I have no desire for conquest, or destruction. I merely vish to have my children survive. You all deem me evil, demonic, and ozher slurs because of vhat my body is made of. But ze fact dark magic flows through my veins does not mean I am as bad as ze Adversary."
- Enemy Mine: With Kinmorunddraver during The Forgotten Lands, where he joined forces with his team to stop Imperator Kalarah.
- Expy: He is the setting's equivalent of Count Dracula.
- HeelFace Turn: During his early years, Varelos was a tyrant and a conqueror, causing the genocide of the Derevar Elves as well as terrorized the world for thousands of years. However, age has mellowed him down and he has become a benevolent, if not grandfatherly figure.
- Immortality: Cannot die of old age or any weapon but the Coronaira Whip and a few other Simulacra artifacts, a trait unique to him compared to other vampires.
- Last of His Kind: Inverted. Varelos was the very first vampire in the world, created by the Simulacrum Zran Kar.
- Made of Indestructium: While it's possible to harm Dalverat and slow him down, destroying him is completely impossible. The only weapon capable of killing him are the Coronaira Whip, Caligaduro's Void Matrices and Mortium's Scythe.
- Mighty Glacier: While he is not particularly agile, Varelos is tremendously strong. He can swing his BFS with little difficulty even after being weakened during the War of Vampires, and he can sustain much more punishment than his humanoid, unarmored body would indicate, being capable of shrugging off most conventional attacks.
- Monster Progenitor: Of Pureblood Vampires, including the Vurdalaks and Succubi.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: At least, not evil anymore
- Our Vampires Are Different: This one is half-demon and is naturally a bat-like creature in appearence.
- Really 700 Years Old: Around 15,000 years old.
- Vampire Vords: Speaks like zis.
The Dalverat Sisters are a quartet of near identical entities known as the Alpha Succubi, a far more powerful version of a regular Succubus who are all fertile, capable of breeding with Varelos von Dalverat to create Pureblood Vampires. They were created one after the other by the Simulacrum Zran Kar following Varelos' birth.
Shared between all four
- Bare Your Mid Riff
- Black Magic: Alongside their respective magic schools, all the Alpha Succubi can also use dark magic, which they often combine with their other magic for maximum damage.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Each possesses a pair of large, bat-like wings, more impressive and imposing looking than those of their offspring.
- Horned Humanoid: Like all Succubi, she has a pair of horns on her forehead. Her horns are more curved and imposing looking than those of standard Succubi.
- Horny Devils: As they are Succubi, it is a given. Each of them is an Alpha Succubi, who are more powerful than her standard counterparts and can create more Pureblood Vampires by breeding with Count Varelos.
- Monster Progenitor: Of Pureblood Vampires, including the Vurdalaks and Succubi.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Each is an Alpha Succubus, an unique kind of Succubus who is more powerful than her daughters and is capable of breeding with Count Varelos to create more Pureblood Vampires.
- Really 700 Years Old: They are all around 15,000 years old.
The first Succubus and oldest of the Dalverat Sisters, Anian is the first bride of Count Varelos as well as his most trusted advisor. She sees herself as the responsible for maintaining the Clan's military might and is famed for her mastery over the fire arts, being one of few vampires in the world to resist sunlight.
- Buxom Is Better: Between the Dalverat Sisters, Anian has the second largest bust, losing only to her younger sister Hamoins.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Anian wears yellow, and her hair and skin have yellow pigments.
- Flaming Sword: Her rapier is Wreathed in Flames, and she uses it with excellent skill.
- Last of His Kind: Inverted. Anian was the very first Succubus in the world, created by the Simulacrum Zran Kar.
- Playing with Fire: Anian is a master of the art of pyromancy, being able of use fire magic to great extents, often using her rapier as a catalyst. Her affinity with fire did not make her immune to sunlight, but it did make her considerably resistant to it. A lesser version of this power has been passed down to all of her daughters.
- Royal Rapier: Anian's weapon of choice is a decorated rapier which is used as a catalyst for her fire magic. She fights with it by setting it ablaze and using it to thrust or slash her enemies, launching spheres or blasts of fire from it at each thrust or swing.
- She's Got Legs: Anian's left leg is completely exposed in her skirt, and due to how it is shaped, one can take advantage of it to gaze upon the full extent of her leg as well as her panties. This is completely intentional of her part.
The second Succubus and second oldest of the Dalverat Sisters, Alles is the second bride of Count Varelos. She serves as the caretaker of Castle Nightshade and is noted for her love or nature, possessing a large, maze-like garden inside the walls of the vampire lord's castle.
- Buxom Is Better: Between the Dalverat Sisters, Alles' bust is considered above average-sized. However, to men and elves, she is far from being average.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Alles wears green, and her hair and skin have green pigments.
- Green Thumb: Alles has full control over the magic school of floramancy, allowing her to control and manipulate plants at will. This power range from allowing plants to bloom and grow healthy to create vines and razor-sharp leaves to attack her enemies.
- Mama Bear: Do NOT hurt her daughters in front of her. She might be one of the nicest Succubi, but she will make you regret your actions.
- Noodle Incident: She and Khadya had some kind of encounter which Alles remembers fondly, though details are hazy at best.
- She's Got Legs: As she's covered by little more than a few loose leaves in the form of panties, Alles' legs, as well as that, are fully exposed for all to see as long as they can look under them.
- Sinister Scimitar: Alles' weapon of choice is a magic saber which can be used to manipulate and create plants out of thin air, allowing vines to erupt from the soil or razor-sharp leaves to be launched at each swing of the weapon. Enemies struck by it will have trees growing on their wounds, slowly rooting themselves on their flesh and insides.
The third Succubus and second youngest of the Dalverat Sisters, Hamoins is the third bride of Count Varelos. She is noted for being the most (only) malevolent of the Succubi, caring for little else than to satiate her seemingly infinite sex drive. Varelos, her Sisters and her victims have all failed to completely satiate her so far, much to her own pleasure.
- An Ice Person: Hamoins has full power over cryomancy, the magic school of ice. She uses her magic to create glaciers, freeze her enemies on the spot, fire icicles from her fingers and even lower the temperature of the ambient.
- Buxom Is Better: Hamoins has the largest breasts of the Dalverat Sisters, and while they are not big enough to be unpleasant, they are big enough to drive men crazy and make her own sisters jealous.
- Carry a Big Stick: Hamoins' weapon of choice is a mace, notable among the Dalverat Sisters' weapons for being the only one not based on a blade. Hamoins uses her mace to bludgeon and force her enemies to beg for mercy through pain, and she can also create powerful ice blasts through it by bashing it against surfaces, be them solid walls or organic flesh.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Hamoins wears blue, and her hair and skin have blue pigments.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: She was the receiving end of this during her battle with Xacutus during the War of Vampires, where she failed to even make the mad pyromancer flinch while nearly being roasted alive by him.
- Jerkass: Hamoins is an uncaring, hedonistic and egotistic entity who cares for little else than her own pleasure.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: However, she genuinely loves Varelos, her Sisters and her children, and is willing to put her pleasure behind her to come to their aid. Even with her conflict with her firstborn daughter Dragostea, deep down she still loves her. Very deep down, mind you.
- Kick the Dog: Her actions when meeting the team of The Forgotten Lands, where she seduced them to fight each other for her merely because she enjoyed doing so.
The fourth Succubus and youngest of the Dalverat Sisters, Hys is the last bride of Count Varelos. She is noted for being the friendliest of the Succubi, displaying a great amount of empathy for non-vampires despite being a user of poison magic as well as for being extremely protective for her sisters' security.
- Back from the Dead: Hys was murdered by Lorrd Akharav thousands of years ago, but was revived by Zran Kar during the War of Vampires.
- Buxom Is Better: Hys is quite proud of her bust, which while is the smallest of the four Dalverat Sisters, is big and firm enough make any man (or woman) droll.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Hys wears purple, and her hair and skin have purplepigments.
- Kukris Are Kool: Hys' weapon of choice is a poison-infused kukri, which has enough toxic properties with it to fatally poison men and beasts alike with a single stab. Hys prefers to fight with it by using swift attacks on the enemy's weak spots, using the weapon as an assassin would instead of a warrior unlike her sisters.
- Poisonous Person: Hys is a master of the art of venomancy, the magic school of poison. Using her powers, she can infect entire landscapes with toxins and diseases, and her mere touch can cause pestilence if she so wishes. She refrains from using this power at Castle Nightshade in fear of damaging Alles' garden.
Count von Dalverat's butler and engineer, Nosfer is an Ordnung vampire who maintains Castle Nightshade. While not attending to Dalverat's wishes, he makes experiments on his personal laboratory.
- Bad Boss: Nosfer seriously mistreats his creations including Golem and his Saringandacs, who he sees as little more than stupid lab assistants. The only one of his creations to not be mistreated is Dornmuunon, and probably with good reason.
- Dark Is Evil: Unlike his masters, Nosfer is quite clearly evil. However, his servitude to Count Varelos is absolute and he will not do evil if it goes against his master's wishes.
- The Dreaded: Most vampires keep away from Nosfer due to his malignant behaviour. Considering his actions and torturing of his prisoners, they have a good reason to.Golem: "One thing Golem noticed was werewolf man in nearby cage. Father keeps werewolf man trapped for reason Golem doesn't know. When father grabbed whip, werewolf man cowered."
- Evil Genius: Nosfer spent several decades of his life living hidden inside Klaxxa borders, learning how to use and recreate their machines. He is one of the most intelligent vampires in the Nightshade Clan, having mechanized Castle Nightshade to a great extent.
- The Igor
- Jerkass: He created a Flesh Golem servant who treats him as if he was his father and one true master... and he mistreats it daily.
- Mad Scientist: He has his own laboratory which he uses to create creatures like Sarigandacs and Gargoyles.
- Monster Lord: He is the creator of the Sarigandac gremlins who guard Castle Nightshade.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Unlike most Ordnung, Nosfer has no xenophobe traits nor he seems to care for the Cobalt Kingdom at all. He has no problem working with the various different races who end up being turned into vampires by the Nightshade Clan.
- Our Vampires Are Different: As an Ordnung, he is a vampire kobold.
- Softspoken Sadist: Very sadistic, Nosfer enjoys torturing his prisoners and test subjects, especially werewolves.
- Whip It Good: Nosfer uses a whip to intimidate and torture his victims and subjects. The whip has several spiky barbs on it to inflict maximum pain, though it isn't fit to be used as a proper weapon.
What is considered the greatest of Nosfer's experiments, Dornmuunon is a gigantic being created from the fusion of the souls of a manticore and a Light Drake. The only vampire to use the powers of light, Dornmuunon is one of the Clan's most powerful entities and generals, often tasked to lead large-scale invasions on the vampires' enemies.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Dornmuunon attacked the Umbral Refuge, the capital of the Derevar Elves, during the War of Vampires.
- Breath Weapon: A laser of pure light.
- Eye Scream: During his battle against Filonan and Daithelen during the attack of Umbral Refuge, Dornmuunon had his eye pierced by Filonan's spear, temporarily blinding him.
- Large and in Charge: Dornmuunon is the leader of the Clan's manticore lackeys, and he is by far the largest character in the faction.
- Light Is Not Good: He is the only entity in the Nightshade Clan who can use light magic. And as seen during the War of Vampires, he is not the nicest individual to be around.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: As the fusion of a manticore and a dragon, it is to be expected.
- Our Dragons Are Different: He is half-dragon, half-manticore. And despite having Light Drake origins, Dornmuunon's wings are positioned into his forelimbs as if he was a wyvern.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Despite being a being of light magic, Dornmuunon still manages to be a vampire. As a light magic entity, he is immune to sunlight and light-based attacks, but in contrast takes increased damage from dark magic, the opposite of all other vampires.
- Panthera Awesome: Overall appears as a gigantic white lion with dragon scales.
- Retcon: Dornmuunon was previously supposed to be the only living manticore of Koldenwelt. However, his creator scrapped his plans and instead allowed him to be reworked into a character of the Nightshade Clan.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After having one of his fangs broken and being heavily wounded by the Sovereign army's dark magic arrows in the attack of Umbral Refuge, Dornmuunon decided to retreat for finding the situation too humiliating.
- White Magic: Notably, the only vampire capable of using light magic.
A gigantic amalgamation of body parts given life, Golem is Nosfer's "steed" and lackey. Despite his huge size and intimidating appearance, he is actually very friendly.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Golem is a large mess of body parts given life by dark magic, and yet he is one of the kindest entities in the whole Nightshade Clan.
- Dumb Muscle
- Flesh Golem: Golem has the head of a goblin, the ears of an elf, the arms of a bear, the legs of an insect, the feet of a gorilla, the wings of a bat and the tail of a crocodile.
- Gentle Giant
- Hulk Speak: Speaks like this.
- Our Vampires Are Different: He's a flesh monster and a vampire all in one package. However, as he is too big and clumsy to bite necks to get blood for sustenance, he simply eats his victims whole instead.
- Super Strength: He's the strongest character in the Nightshade Clan by far. As mentioned in the Tales of Champions, he managed to break a Red Wyvern's neck by strangling it.
The Vermin Kingdom
The leader of the Terefah race and spreader of the Rat Curse, the Vermin King is the only member of his race to remember their Deiwos origins.
- The Ageless: The Vermin King is biologically immortal, meaning he will never die of old age. However, he is still sustainable to death by outside sources.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Subverted, the Vermin King is not evil.
- Curse: He's the bearer and spreader of the Rat Curse, which turns those infected into half-rat servants.
- Dark Is Not Evil: While he's a dark magic rat with deep black eyes, the Vermin King is not malevolent. All he wants is the safety of his people.
- Expy: Of the Rat King.
- Fantastic Racism: Like all Terefah, he has a deep distrust for all outsiders, especially Deiwos. However, he can make exceptions to those who are willing to serve him.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": The Vermin King is both titled and named Vermin King.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood
- Rodents of Unusual Size: He's a huge rat.