Italy: Brother, what is this "intercourse"?The ethics of TV-land are fluid and lackadaisical, and nowhere is this more evident than in the case of the Lovable Sex Maniac. This form of The Casanova goes above and beyond the average sleaze, engaging in the full spectrum of perversion — from dabbling in pornography to blatant sexual advances to outright molestation, sometimes of severely underaged characters. In the real world, of course, such behavior will land you in hot water — but on TV, the worst you'll get is a whack from a Hyperspace Mallet. The only thing that keeps the Lovable Sex Maniac from being a truly disturbing Anti-Hero is that his antics are always played for laughs — and the odd thing is, it usually works. A Hard-Drinking Party Girl can double as the Lovable Sex Maniac with, interestingly, very little change just because she's female. Compare the Chivalrous Pervert. Contrast Handsome Lech. Compare to the Extreme Omnisexual, who is willing to sleep with anything, but might not have sex on the brain all the time. Also see Black Comedy Rape.
France: Hahaha, Italy, you don't know? It's something you do with someone you like!... So, Italy... do you like me?
France: Hahaha, Italy, you don't know? It's something you do with someone you like!... So, Italy... do you like me?
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Maeda from Ai Kora, though there are hints his "parts love" isn't exactly sexual in nature...
- Tina Foster from Ai Yori Aoshi has "playfully" groped every member of the cast... including Kaoru.
- Two similar characters in this trope are Keita from Inukami! and Kakeru from Akikan!. Both of them are absolutely shameless in their behavior, but they don't end up with much success either, often being struck with Amusing Injuries. Note that in both cases their Magical Girlfriends are at least somewhat excepted from their antics. At least initially. Also, in Akikan, Yurika and Otoya also fits this profile.
- France from Axis Powers Hetalia. He goes around groping various countries regardless of gender and frankly shouldn't be trusted around children. Then, there's the Christmas Episode.
- Tsuchiya Kouta of Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts. Well, everyone on the show calls him "Mutsurini" or "Voyeur". Besides being a Nose Bleed champion and Friend in the Black Market who can sell you fanservice photos of anyone at school, he's also a Camera Fiend and Peeping Tom who's always out to take panty/boob shots (although nobody really seems to bother). Yet, he's always there to lend a hand when Class F's inner circle needs it, albeit only when it gives him the opportunity to indulge in his perversions.
- A literal case with Suruga Kanbaru of Bakemonogatari. Outside of being a lesbian, she also proclaims herself to be a fujoshi, lolicon and masochist. She is usually seen laying around nude in her household, has a large collection of yaoi literature, will get excited seeing younger female cast members like Nadeko and Shinobu, often sexually teases Araragi whenever they meet and in one infamous moment, would molest Araragi when he accused her of having become more modest.
- B Gata H Kei centers around this in its main character Yamada, a rare example of this in a heterosexual female protagonist outside of hentai. She's obsessed with sex and constantly has dirty fantasies, although she's so afraid of intimacy and poor at communicating that she spends most of the series struggling to lose her virginity despite being the most beautiful girl at her school. She restricts her advances to a single target rather than flirting indiscriminately, however (planning to cast a wider net after she's deflowered).
Tobiume: You jump on every guy you meet! It's pathetic!
- Urahara has been known to refer to himself as a "handsome, perverted businessman".
- Lisa and Love freely admit they're into pornographic manga.
- Chizuru constantly tries to grope Orihime and convert her to the joys of women's love.
- Kon and Keigo will attempt to molest any girl with large breasts. Kon will also attempt to molest Rukia. The fact that he's a stuffed animal may make it either more or less disturbing.
- Haineko makes no effort to say otherwise when Tobiume calls her one.
Haineko: Yep. Too bad.
- Shinji will not hesitate to unabashedly state, with a complete deadpan look on his face, "That pretty girl over there is my FIRST LOVE." It's blatantly stated that Lisa was subjected to this when they first met. The only exception to this little quirk of his is Hiyori.
- Ral from Blue Dragon: Ral Grad. Having grown up to the age of 15 without any sort of human contact, he becomes enamored with the very concept of "boobs" the instant he sees Mio (his female instructor for those 15 years). He then swears to protect the world exclusively for the benefit of women, on the off-chance they'd let him grope their boobs. Or, as he puts it, "tit for tat". The other characters only put up with this because he's a brilliant strategist, a formidable fighter, and is actually a good and kindhearted person (and he has the most powerful Shadow in the kingdom, natch).
- Rika of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, oh so very much. Offers herself to Kodaka shortly after they met—though to be fair, he did save her from a nasty chemistry accident—and flirts constantly with him and every other member of the Neighbors' Club thereafter.
- The Elder from Chrono Crusade, who also happens to be a Dirty Old Man. He makes a game out of catching Rosette off guard and sneaking a peek under her skirt (the score at the beginning of the series is 10 wins, 4 losses) and then has the audacity to complain that her choice of underwear isn't sexy enough. He also sneaks into the women's dorm at the Order and steals their panties, and one time even sneaks into the women's bathroom to watch them shower. Did we mention he's a prominent member of a religious organization and all of these women are nuns? No idea why, whether it's the irony factor or what, but Japan likes to target clergy (originally Buddhist, but now any kind) for this type of gags.
- City Hunter:
- Ryo Saeba has a sex drive of truly epic proportions, and a physique guaranteed to make just about any woman happy to be its focus... which is just about the only Restraining Bolt this Lovable Sex Maniac has — he knows that he's everything he claims to be, and is thus always patient enough to wait until the girl's in the mood to get wild. He's not above what most would consider outright sexual harassment, however... as long as the girl seems amused by it.
- Mick Angel is Ryo's American counterpart, but he tends to target already engaged women (we've seen him successfully seducing a woman about to marry and try and seduce a newly wed woman and Kaori), where Ryo specifically limits himself to look when he finds out a woman is already in love with someone else.
- Grandpa Danbei from the new Cutey Honey animated series is a perfect example, taking any opportunity to get a look at the heroine in various states of undress. This isn't hard as every second fight scene and transformation leads to the heroine's clothes falling/blowing away.
- Like everything else, deconstructed in Darker Than Black. The second season has an Affably Evil Contractor named Genma who seems funny and sympathetic at first — but as things continue, the fact that he's actually really damn creepy becomes clearer and clearer.
- Dragon Ball
- Master Roshi is certainly a pervert. Constantly commenting on women, asking them for a look at their panties in exchange for a Dragonball or something. He once was nearly defeated after someone threw a pair of panties on the ground near him, making him dive for them and forget all about the battle he was in. Perverted personality notwithstanding, he is a genuinely kind grandfather figure who looks out and cares for the young Z-Warriors like his own grandchildren.
- The Universe Survival arc of Dragon Ball Super has Roshi training himself to resist those urges for the Tournament of Power.
- Oolong likes to give as well as take. The less said about his Puff-Puff scene with Muten Roshi, the better.
- Old Kaioshin near the end of the series is a would-be sex maniac except he never gropes any girls.
- Master Roshi is certainly a pervert. Constantly commenting on women, asking them for a look at their panties in exchange for a Dragonball or something. He once was nearly defeated after someone threw a pair of panties on the ground near him, making him dive for them and forget all about the battle he was in. Perverted personality notwithstanding, he is a genuinely kind grandfather figure who looks out and cares for the young Z-Warriors like his own grandchildren.
- Erika Karisawa from Durarara!! is a rare female example, especially in the light novels. Far from just being a simple Yaoi Fangirl, she regularly fantasizes about most of her guy friends having sex, writes them into erotic fanfiction, loudly reads out said erotic fanfiction in their presence, collects ecchi figurines of either gender, and occasionally greets barely-legal female friends by fondling their breasts and hips. (Poor Anri)
- Allielle from El-Hazard: The Magnificent World is Princess Fatora's nymphomaniacal lesbian lover, and while Fatora is missing she manages to hit on almost every other female character in the series. So great is her love of women that when male Makoto disguises himself as Fatora it turns her on almost instantly.
- Fairy Tail has Makarov and Loki. And Erza has been implied to read dirty literature.
- Dee from FAKE is a combination of this and Chivalrous Pervert.
- Futaba-kun Change! Futana is a Genderbending example. Whether male or female, she'll go after Anything That Moves. In one chapter, she goes up against a male example who always beats her to cute girls because she has to go off and change. And her room is covered floor-to-ceiling with pin-up posters.
- Eri from Fujimura-kun Mates, another female example, simply loves to imagine herself in perverted situations with the title character, and never hesitates to let him know. Doesn't make her any less cute.
- Subversion: Kei Kurono is about as Unlovable a Sex Maniac as one can get short of casting a verifiable rapist as the protagonist. He's a selfish, amoral jerk, but fortunately one who is forced to experience real loss and takes a level in Badass as a response.
- Though Kei looks like a saint compared to Kuwabara Kazuo, an Osaka Gantz member who is so sexually obsessed and crazed he will rape female-looking aliens "because that's not against the law".
- Ban Mido of Get Backers crosses this line often, though it's mostly an excuse to include lots of Fanservice, usually in the form of large panels depicting HEVN's physics-defying breasts.
- Tadao Yokoshima, from Ghost Sweeper Mikami, is the lovable sex maniac male lead — who dares to climb up to the fifth floor to be a Peeping Tom, went through a well pre-planned route to furtively watch naked women in order to power up to win the tournament, and skirt-chased almost any female (human, non-human alike) when he had a chance.
- Kazuharu Fukuyama from Girls Bravo. Though the "lovable" part's debatable, as with all his molestations and harassments you have to wonder why he is not in prison.
- Kintaro Oe, from Golden Boy. Sex maniac? Oh yes. Lovable? In spades. Everyone who meets him, even those who know he's an incorrigible pervert, either love him or think of him as a true hero. But then, he's also amazingly kind, noble, and will work himself to the bone helping anyone who needs it.
- Onizuka in Great Teacher Onizuka is an interesting case of a loveable sex maniac who's also, by his own admission, a virgin. Apparently all that ogling and fantasizing leaves too little time for any actual sex. He had a chance with one of the girls in his class during his training. After what she put him through, he didn't trust it, and when it was too late for him to act on it, she proves her willingness by showing him that she's not wearing panties. He promises to come back when he has a chance. He did have another chance to do it with Urumi who offered herself to him, but since he realized how serious she was about it and since he was too much of a nice guy to risk hurting her feeling, he knocked himself out to ensure his own underaged student's safety and innocence.
- Nyarko from Haiyore! Nyarko-san crosses this with Single-Target Sexuality — she's only interested in Mahiro, but at least Once an Episode she's offering her body up to him, surprising him in the bathtub, claiming that she's already bearing his child, or otherwise attempting to make good on her assertion that she wants "enough kids to start our own soccer team". It actually hits the point of Deconstruction, since Mahiro has outright said that her extreme behavior makes him wonder if Nyarko is just messing with him, meaning she's having to work extra-hard (and against her own energetic nature) to prove that she's telling the truth every time she says "I love you".
- Hayate × Blade
- Jun typically enters a scene by crawling out from under a table where she was looking up everyone's skirts.
- In the same series, there's also Chiharu who acts as Hayate's kind, caring mother-figure, and also insists that she's going to be Hayate's bride some day.
- For that matter, Hayate has elements of this, herself, and she and Jun get along very well, particularly in their shared appreciation of Hayate's sister-in-arms Ayana.
- Tomoki from Heaven's Lost Property. He decorated his entire house with his childhood friend's panties and turned himself into a girl in order to get into the girl's baths and grope them... among many other perversions. Yet, he is always forgiven and still has girls falling for him left, right and center because he's also a Chivalrous Pervert.
- Ms. Yoshinoya in the Hidamari Sketch manga. She's able to suggest going nude at the drop of a hat, and commented that Yuno's small butt looks cute.
- Issei Hyoudou in High School D×D is this seeing as he's lecherous towards women. Yet all of his harem are in love with him and are A-OK with him being as much perverted as possible. In his case, it helps that while he's an unrepentant pervert, he also has a strong sense of morals and he tends to get extremely angry at men who see women as nothing but a source of pleasure. To a lesser extent, so are Matsuda and Motohama and Kiryuu Aika.
- Higurashi: When They Cry: Keiichi's dramatic speech on how men are supposed to be perverts is an example.
- The Ringo Kid from Humanity Has Declined, though he's calmed down by the time he became Grandfather, when the vast majority of the story takes place.
- Nene from Hyakko is as a female version. No girl around her is safe from her ogling eyes and she has no qualms asking a cute girl out on the spot. She doesn't do it quite as much to guys, even though she claims to be bisexual.
- Inu × Boku SS gives us Nobara Yukinokouji, who, in her first appearance, fondly tells Ririchiyo, unabashedly, that she'd like to be in a sexual relationship with her.
- Miroku from InuYasha regularly asks women to bear his children, as well as constantly groping any reasonably attractive woman within reach.
- The title character of Iono the Fanatics, whose favorite pastime involves enthusiastically trying to make her large lesbian harem even larger.
- Jolyne Cujoh, from Part 6 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. How perverse is she? The first scene of the story arc featuring her has her complaining about a prison guard seeing her going on A Date with Rosie Palms!
- Kanokon has Chizuru, a va-va-voom highschool girl who is interested in Kouta, the most timid, girl-like boy in recent anime history. Assertive and sex-crazed, Chizuru comes across as being stupidly over the top for a highschool girl until you discover she's really a 400-year-old Kitsune. And then you meet her mother. If you believe Chizuru's Suspiciously Specific Denial that she is "a pure, young, and beautiful virgin", you'd be horny as all hell too after no sex for 350+ years.
- Ma Kensei from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple wants the world to be peaceful and Ero.
- Manabe from Kotoura-san is a raging pervert, but he is mostly excused for his behavior because, for instance, if you put him in a room with, say, a beautiful supermodel and Haruka in it, he'd ignore the supermodel and fantasize about his girlfriend without hesitation, which is heartwarming in a backhanded sort of way. For that matter, he doesn't actually mind taking it slow with Haruka.
- Lupin from Lupin III, although his line with the ladies is more akin to a hit-or-miss James Bond; he also generally confines his amorous attentions to his female partner in crime, Fujiko — at least in the the anime. In the original Monkey Punch manga, he has a very active sex life with Fujiko and every other woman he wants to bed, regardless of how willing said women happen to be.
- Hayate Yagami of Lyrical Nanoha, who the Sound Stages reveal to have a more perverted side that really likes breasts, even back when she was a 9-year old Ill Girl, much to the horror of Signum. Remember, it's not sexual harassment, it's fun skinship between girls.
- Mahou Sensei Negima!
- Albireo Imma. Always ready with a plaster smile and eyes closed to hide his true intentions, he is able to spout an irritatingly bad joke even while being strangled. And like the trope dictates, he's not shy about outright lechery. It's best to assume that he's being perverted when his face is obscured via his hood (the smile is only for when he's trying to appear innocent).
- Another member of the Ala Rubra, Jack Rakan, said to know no bounds with women, even going so far as to remove one of the enemies' underwear during battle. He did it so fast that she never noticed till he showed her. She was reasonably horrified.
- Chamo. His introduction involves sneaking into a swimming pool with the 3-A girls and pulling their bathing suits off. And pretty much getting away with it, because he's an ermine. (At least until Asuna shows up.) He has stolen underwear from Asuna (which might not have been missed if they hadn't been thermals) and apparently got in trouble for the same thing in Wales.
- When in the Magical World, Nodoka encounters a myterious robed figure named Paio who's utterly obsessed with boobs, and goes farther than any other character barring maybe Tsukyomi (who's definitely not lovable) when it comes to sexual harassment. Because Paio turns out to be a girl underneath those robes, though, it's usually Played for Laughs.
- As is Kanako from Maria†Holic — or she would be, if she wasn't always being bullied by Mariya, and getting Nosebleeds so bad they put her in the hospital at the mere sight of panties or breasts.
- Sei from Maria-sama ga Miteru is clearly having the time of her life as the one fully outed lesbian at an all-girl institution, filled with lovely students.
- Mei no Naisho: Every one of the Student Council President's scenes contain her either attempting to get in another girl (or Mei's) pants, or successfully having done so.
- My Monster Secret: Shiho is a rare female example, being an unrepentant pervert and Shameless Fanservice Girl at least until she realizes that she's using her overt perversion to mask her real feelings. There's also Shimada, who nails the "Sex Maniac" part of the trope, though the "lovable" part is a bit contentious.
- Kakashi Hatake takes the intentional handicap to its extreme by engaging in hand-to-hand combat while reading Make-out Paradise. While this particular series seems to be little more than trashy romance novels, Fanfic authors take the same glee in writing lurid "excerpts" from the books that professional writers seem to take in coming up with fictitious porn titles. That said, he gets incredibly flustered when asked to read a few passages out loud, and he's one of the few characters who doesn't really respond outwardly to seeing Naruto's sexy no jutsu.
- Jiraiya, the author of Kakashi's favorite porn, is one of the most powerful ninja in the world.
- The Third Hokage. According to the databook, his hobby is talking to young girls. He gets knocked out by Naruto's Sexy Jutsu and privately admits that he wouldn't even survive the Harem Jutsu.
- Killer Bee appeared to be this when he freaked out over Tsunade's breast size. At the time it could have just been that he was really surprised by them (after all, those things are huge). Later, when fighting his former colleague Yugito, who at this point is a Demon possessing ninja zombie, he takes the time and effort to look down her exposed chest when an attack opens up her shirt.
- Neji Hyuga becomes this in the Road to Ninja alternate movie. He spies on all the girls with his Byakugan... including Hinata.
- Muni Nunota of Omujo! Omutsu Joshi loves diaper play and is not at all shy about it as she eagerly tries to get Shouta, who she thinks loves it too, to play with her. Her first encounter with him left Muni, in her own words, more turned on than usual, and thinking she's found a wonderful toy in Shouta. The following chapter, she gets Shouta into a restroom with her and tries to get him to change her. Shouta uses his ringing phone as an excuse to flee ASAP, much to her disappointment.
- One Piece
- Sanji. He will do just about anything for any woman and cannot bring himself to even hit one, even if his opponent is really a male shapeshifter masquerading as a girl and he knows as much. He will, however, take any chance he gets to ogle a woman, to the point that he used to dream about eating the Suke-Suke Devil Fruit, which would grant him invisibility and make it possible for him to peep on naked women with that said Sanji is more of a James Bond-style gentleman pervert, going above and beyond to protect all women from physical and verbal assault and nearly killing several abusive male villains in the series. In more serious situations will cause Sanji to drop his love dovey act and when forced into engagement with ditzy but sweet girl Pudding, Sanji (though attracted to her) turns her down to be with his friends, causing the Crew to Freak Out! in shock and amazement .
- Also deserving of a mention is Brook, who, upon being introduced to a woman, will ask to see her panties. Remarkably, he seems to drop the issue immediately after being denied, and has so far never brought it up twice with the same girl. It's implied that his behavior is mostly due to the years of isolation atrophying his sanity/social skills/self-control. Though he has no ill intentions a 99 year old skeleton-man asking young women (often underage) to show him their panties is still pretty creepy.
- Wakaba Kumura, of Otasuke Miko Miko-chan, who shamelessly molests protagonist Ayumu Mikoshiba whenever she gets the chance, dresses him up in all sorts of revealing outfits for her own viewing pleasure, and calls him her "wife."
- Panty of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. She's an angel (well, technically, anyway) with a major case of nymphomania who gets it on with any guy she finds cute. Though said nymphomania does catch up to her, and in the Wham Episode she gets Brought Down to Normal.
- Jouji "George" Koizumi from Paradise Kiss is a less comedic version, and his perversion is played mostly seriously. Right after his first kiss with Yukari in his car, he conversationally asks her where she prefers to be taken to lose her virginity (the options being a cemetery, a rooftop, and last his bed). He also makes constant comments about his friend Arashi's ass (he once nudges it with a pool cue), boasts about his proficiency with knots and offers to tie Arashi's girlfriend Miwako up in front of her boyfriend.
- Brock is a G-rated version of this trope, who falls in love with every girl he meets (including every Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny) and has to be pulled away by Misty or Max, usually by dragging him by his ear, or his Bonsly would tackle him to the sky with a painful move. In the Diamond and Pearl series, his Croagunk uses Poison Jab on him when he does this. He seems to be aware of this, to the point where the one time he didn't fall for a Nurse Joy, he mused something was wrong; said Nurse Joy was actually Jessie of Team Rocket in disguise (despite being quite attractive in her own right, Jessie is one of the few women Brock has actually never shown an interest in). Interestingly, the one time he did try to settle down with a single woman (a Pokémon professor in the Orange Islands), the result was a mysterious, deeply-scarring incident that he refuses to tell anyone about and drove him into a depressive slump whenever someone mentioned it. He seems to have gotten over it since, but the exact details are still unknown.
- It's hereditary, Brock gets it from his father. Who, for only appearing about three times, also shows this, despite already being married.
- Alder, the Unova Champion, is also implied to be one. At the very least, he is attracted to Cynthia.
- Happōsai from Ranma ˝. Functionally, Happōsai is more of a Fair-Weather Mentor version of the Old Master, spliced with the Dirty Old Man, but the way his perversions are treated in the series qualifies him for this. While he does often get treated as the villain, that's more because of his habit of A) throwing temper tantrums to try and break Ranma to his will, and B) stirring up trouble that Ranma and company have to solve than because of his lechery. Not only is he focused on groping and voyeurism, but he's also a Panty Thief — in fact, he's literally addicted to being a pervert, and goes into actual withdrawal symptoms if he doesn't get to sate his desires often enough.
- In the epilogue of Rurouni Kenshin it's mentioned that Yutaro becomes quite the play boy when he grows up.
- Shino, Aria and Yokoshima-sensei from Seitokai Yakuindomo are female examples. No wonder Takatoshi is always exasperated and ready to answer them when one of the three come with a pervert thought.
- Most of the female student body counts. It's that kind of series.
- Soul Eater
- Spirit Albarn, shameless flirt and fan of all things female. Of course this has cost him his marriage and made his daughter rather frosty towards him. At least he tries to make up for it.
- Liz and Tsubaki have been revealed to be Covert Perverts. More exactly... When the Spartoi group reaches the Lust part in the Book of Eibon, they all get gender flipped. Rules in the book say that the longer you stay genderflipped, the more perverted you are. Guess who were the last two to get back to their original genders?
- Well, last three. Blair is the most perverted (you should realize this by the end of the first episode), and admits to still being male after the other two change back to normal. It's just that Blair has a cat form so it's hard to tell exactly when/if she's changed back... it would make a nice Brick Joke if she's still transformed.
- Analyser from Space Battleship Yamato is basically R2D2's embarrassing uncle.
- To Love-Ru
- Risa; while she got a Day in the Limelight, she was mostly one of Those Two Girls with her main memorable attribute being her habit of greeting her female friends (mostly Haruna) by grabbing their chest from behind.
- Midway through the series Momo appeared, who is a single target Loveable Sex Maniac in sheeps clothing. While she has a Yamato Nadeshiko exterior (her sister even calls her out for being the "good twin"), she's easily the most perverted non-villian cast member. One of the main plots in the Darkness series is her trying to set up Rito with almost every named female in the series. (It even makes sense: she knows can't pry Rito away from the two main heroines, and doesn't want to go against her older sister anyway. But, if there is a harem, she gets to be in it.)
- In a weird variation, Side Burn of Transformers: Robots in Disguise spends much of his onscreen time chasing red sports cars, even though he presumably knows they're not sentient. The woman usually driving said car finds this seriously unnerving, and has more than once crashed as a result.
- Urusei Yatsura has two of these. Shuutaro Mendo is one of these, as well as a Lord Error-Prone Spoiled Brat - however, his suave, debonair nature makes him the most successful, arguably bumping him into Handsome Lech territory. And then there's male protagonist Ataru Moroboshi, who is such a flirt that he can become a Determinator if there's a pretty girl involved, and who wants nothing to do with his unintentionally gained fiancee, the beautiful alien princess Lum. However, he's quite heroic and generally likeable.
- Yuria 100 Shiki: Yuria is the very definition. She can't help it though, she's just programmed that way.
- Parco Folgore from Zatch Bell! as demonstrated in his hit single "Chichi wo Moge (Groping Breasts)".
- Kaoru from Zettai Karen Children. Note that Kaoru is a 10-year old girl. At first this is limited to large-breasted women, but once Kaoru grows older she also shows interest in her classmates, to the point where everyone calls her a dirty old man.
- A number of A and B-list heroes fall into this. Notable examples include: Plastic Man, the Flash, and Major Disaster (who's actually the page image for All Men Are Perverts).
- Weekly from Blacksad is the epitome of this trope. He's a complete and incorrigable perv but we love him because he's cute and he knows when to get serious.
- I Luv Halloween: Take out lovable, and you got Mr Kitty, a young trick-or-treater dressed as a cat who loves to ogle at womens' cleavages. In the first volume, his head actually explodes when he witnesses a teenager flashing her bowling-ball sized breasts in anger.
- Deacon from James Stokoe's Won Ton Soup, he's a space trucker and relates many Noodle Incidents involve encounters with a myriad of different aliens.
- Toki in Albedo: Erma Felna EDF. She's a bubbly cute mouse girl who has a wide collection of lovers she is eager to romp with, but she's also deeply caring to her platonic friends as well and a consummate professional when on duty.
- The abridged series Major League Pony turns Rainbow Dash into this: she's constantly bringing up her sexual exploits, (at one point, Applejack has to tell her to shut up, after she goes on a long tangent at completely inappropriate time) her signature move is the "Rainblow Job", and when the Shadow Bolts try to seduce her, she turns them down, because they only had two guys and she apparently needs at least three to get off.
- Princess Molestia from a since-deleted tumblr blog. She does (almost) everything that moves (mares preferred), but is quite cheerful and (mostly) harmless in every other aspect. She's surprisingly sympathetic. She truly does care for her sister and her protege Twilight Sparkle And in a recent strip, her mother (Lauren Faust's alicorn) makes an appearance, but Celestia avoids her due to the implication that she's rather embarrassed and a little ashamed of her philandering.
- Emmett Cullen is commonly portrayed this way in Twilight fanfiction.
- Ino Yamanaka is this in A Growing Affection. At one point when Sakura is in a funk, Ino considers seducing her to improve her mood (the only reason she doesn't is because she is dating someone else). Later Hinata refers to Ino as the biggest pervert in the Leaf Village, and Tenten can't disagree.
- Headmaster Osmond (aka Old Man Osmond) in Star Wars Episode I: The Familiar of Zero spends a fair bit of his time having his mouse familiar look up women's skirts and tell him what kind of underwear they're wearing. Later subverted when it turns out he's using the academy as a slave trading post by hiring particularly attractive commoners then let them get "hired" by other nobles "due to the high quality of their work".
- The Predespair Kids has both Teruteru (obviously) and Oceanis, one of the kindest and more unambiguously good Named Anons on the blog. She also really likes sex. At one point, she suggests that Kazuichi build a robot duplicate of himself... because she likes the idea of a threesome.
- In Ethereal Chronicles, we have Akane. She tries to deny it, but is definitely one of the hornier characters in the story, as Shion can attest to.
Films — Live-Action
- Professor Plum in Clue puts the moves on every single woman in the movie except Mrs. Peacock and the singing telegram girl (and it turns out he already had an affair with the singing telegram girl before the movie began), gets very grabby with both Miss Scarlet and Mrs. White, doesn't even bother to hide the Male Gaze he gives Yvette, and immediately asks for the number of Miss Scarlet's brothel when she discloses its existence. Although part of his backstory involves having lost his medical license over a sex scandal, the whole thing is Played for Laughs and he never faces any harsher repercussions for his onscreen behavior then a few snarky comments from the objects of his attentions.
- Hester in A Prayer for Owen Meany, as a reaction to Owen's death.
- G-rated example: Bingo Little from Jeeves and Wooster is infatuated with every woman he meets and, having the attention span of a moth, forgets them as soon as the next skirt shows up (though eventually he settles down and gets married).
- Bob the Skull from The Dresden Files, who mostly averts the creepiness involved with this trope by being, well, a skull. Though he did cause an orgy in a frat house last time Harry let him out. Harry bribes/rewards him for acting as Mr. Exposition by buying him trashy pornographic romance novels.
- Fitz Kreiner, from the Eighth Doctor Adventures, is a fairly mild form of this. He has a Girl of the Week in every other book, kissed a girl against her will and then set up a Did They or Didn't They? situation when she was unconscious in his bed (as a testament to the "lovable" part of the trope title, they become good friends), once ogled a thirteen-year-old girl (and mentally kicked himself for it), and has admitted to a couple of fetishes.
- Prince Dharvish from The Fire's Stone. He's not just a lovable sex maniac, he's a lovable, alcoholic, flamboyantly bisexual sex maniac. Maintains a strict code of honor concerning consent and acceptable age, much to the relief of his celibate "treaty bride" and the disappointment of a too young servant.
- Victor Mancini from Choke, though at times the lovable part comes into question. It's probably worth mentioning that he's also the half-clone of Jesus. But not really.
- James "Slippery Jim" DiGriz in The Stainless Steel Rat by Harry Harrison sometimes acts this way, because "there's one thing better than not being noticed, and that's being noticed and filed into a category. Your description gets mixed up with every other guy in the file and that's the end of it."
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Anya. Whenever she'd get even slightly aroused, she would drag Xander away to have naughty time with him. And that's not even mentioning all of the times she would casually and innocently bring up how much sex she and Xander had, much to the chagrin of the group at large.
- Game of Thrones: The only thing Bronn enjoys more than fighting is fucking.
- Main character Eliza from Selfie, she's very into casual sex, and talks about it quite frequently, which is kind of a problem, as Henry points out she needs to have meaningful relationships.
- Doctor Who
Rory: You've just summoned ... deadly aliens, aliens of death, — and now he's taking his clothes off.
- Amy can sometimes fall into this. She's only attracted to a few people but she's very blatant about it. Of course there's the time she practically molested the Doctor after one particularly nasty situation was over, but her very first episode has this exchange, when the Doctor is changing:
Doctor: Turn your back if it embarrasses you. (Rory turns, Amy makes no move to do so)
Rory: Those clothes belong to people, you know... (to Amy) Aren't you going to turn your back?
Amy: (looking quite pleased with what she's seeing) Nope!
- Not to mention the time that the TARDIS got trapped inside itself both spatially and temporally, and Amy and her time-displaced self started hitting on each other. Rory's response to this was to drool on the TARDIS floor.
- River. At first she seems to have Single-Target Sexuality but later episodes show her amused appreciation when she sees what she assumes to be one of her guards dressed as a Roman, (a flash of lightning reveals it to be Rory who is in fact her dad) cheerfully saying that they must have finally started reading her memos.
- Three words. Captain. Jack. Harkness
- Jason Stackhouse from the HBO series version of True Blood. His antics constantly get him into trouble, but he's not portrayed as a bad person, just... dumb. His book counterpart didn't have most of HBO!Jason's vices: He was just a good-natured lunkhead of a Kavorka Man who tended to think with the wrong head. Recent personal tragedy has motivated him to clean up his act.
- How I Met Your Mother
- Barney is set up as this, but in a more reasonable way — the audience loves his antics, but his friends tend to find him crude.
- Lily is also an example of this, but monogamous. She once claims that if Marshall stopped having sex with her, she would be "giving it up on the street for a nickel." Of course, monogamous doesn't necessarily mean Single-Target Sexuality. Lily has frequently made comments about, and passes at, Robin to varying degrees of perversion. This could just be that she likes Robin in particular, or that she's bi in general.
- Supernatural: Dean Winchester. Dude returns from 40 years of unspeakable torment in Hell and one of the first things he does is check out the porn rack at the convenience store. Although, he does go for food and water and cleans himself up in the bathroom. It just seemed like the porn rack was there and he said "Why not!"
- Copélia from the Brazilian Sitcom Toma Lá, Dá Cá practically is this trope given flesh, to her daughter's chagrin. She's the principle source of sexual jokes in the show, and is prone to tell stories of her past lovers and their adventures. Thing is, she's way past her age, being at least in her seventies, and still kicking.
- Fez from That '70s Show definitely qualifies: he has been caught peeping onto characters having sex many, many times, but nobody seems to dislike him for it.
- Joey from Friends talks openly and often about his many, many sexual conquests, at one point admitting to deflowering an intern on the set of his television show. His love of pornography is also the target of numerous jokes. Phoebe is also a candidate; she is almost as promiscuous as Joey, and is prone to inappropriate comments (e.g., upon catching a glimpse of Chandler's member in the bath, she comments cheerily 'Mazel tov!')
- Gender inversion: Angela on Bones, never made more evident than in the recent arc when she tries to take a temporary vow of celibacy at the staff psychiatrist's suggestion in order to help her form "more meaningful relationships". All it seems to do, as Hodgins points out, is increase her libido.
- Vince Masuka on Dexter: Also a bit of a Chivalrous Pervert, as seen in the Barrel Girls arc.
Masuka: Chocolate Lava Cakes. My specialty!
Debra: You have a specialty?
Masuka: A river of chocolate love that melts in your mouth!
Debra: You can make anything sound perverted!
Masuka: (grinning) It's a gift!
- Dr. Todd Quinlan, a.k.a. "The Todd" from Scrubs. Also fits Anything That Moves. The Todd largely avoids any serious consequences for his clearly inappropriate behavior, though it is worth noting that The Todd genuinely isn't malicious or sleazy so much as he is an Idiot Manchild. In one flashback from when he was young, he would rather listen to Little Orphan Annie than to his father comment about sexy girls walking by in the park. So he wasn't always that way.
- Dan Fielding on Night Court. If you looked up "hornball" in an American Dictionary in the 1980s you'd see his picture. By the last season of the series, he had plotlines that didn't involve attempts to get laid about as often as Captain Kirk had plotlines that didn't involve space travel.
- Dick Martin's persona on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.
- Chiana from Farscape. Her main method of learning information or negotiation generally involves a laaarge helping of extremely blatant flirting/sexual propositions. Upon meeting Crichton's 13-year old nephew, she is shocked to discover he's still a virgin.
- Kaylee Frye from Firefly. Introduced to Captain Mal while having sex with the former mechanic, and totally open about her sexual frustration — to the point where in the movie she laments how it's been almost a year since she's had anything "twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"
- Howard from The Big Bang Theory. He calms down a bit when he gets into a long-term relationship with Bernadette.
- Jay from The Inbetweeners is sex-obsessed and mostly a Jerkass, but he's quite harmless and his lies about sex often are so ridiculous (for example he claims that a blowjob means that you urinate into a girl's mouth) that one cannot really take him seriously and as such, he is the source of a lot of humor. The movie also shows that he actually has a Hidden Heart of Gold which makes the "lovable" part more obvious.
- Many of (male) characters played by Benny Hill on The Benny Hill Show, whether he portrayed a Dirty Old Man, an Accidental Pervert or a hormone-addled teenager. Always played for laugh, of course.
- Quark from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is a Ferengi, and wears the dual Ferengi hats of avarice and lechery, but he's good-natured enough to mainly be one of the heroes.
- The lead character in Fleabag is a Lovable Sex Maniac. Or at least, that's the persona she wants us to see.
- Lemmy of Motörhead brags to have slept with well over a thousand women. They kept coming for him til the day he died.
- There was an Urban Legend for twenty years about British musician Sting that claimed he could have sex for five hours straight due his practice of Tantra. His wife Trudie Styler eventually publically debunked it, claiming it was an exaggeration that came out of something he had said to a friend while both of them were drinking.
- Most, if not all members of Hollywood Undead are portrayed as such in certain songs. Charlie Scene, however, is definitely the worst offender, even getting an entire song based around this concept:
- It was said by band-mates that in the year leading up to his death, original The Rolling Stones guitarist Brian Jones had sex with an average of two, sometimes three, groupies per day. Keith Richards allegedly begged him to slow down as he couldn't keep up and it was making the rest of them look slow, except for bassist Bill Wyman, who was also notorious for his activities with the ladies. Most appropriately, during their early tours, Jones and Wyman where roommates on the road.
- The protagonist of Austin Powers, as per the source.
- Jerry Lawler. Despite being old enough to be the father — or, in some cases, grandfather — of the female wrestlers, still inevitably leers over them on commentary, often to a disturbing degree. Even his broadcast partner is uncomfortable sometimes. Oddly, none of the women seem to watch the tape and complain about his behavior in public. These days he's not quite as bad about it as he used to be, possibly due to WWE going PG, and he has lampshaded his formerly perverse nature on at least one occasion (suggesting that it's mostly a product of Kayfabe). Even at his worst he was also known for getting in the ring and defending women, when other wrestlers physically threatened them. Even if it meant getting beaten up, which makes him a Chivalrous Pervert.
- In June 2014, cameras on Raw caught Lawler staring at the backside of a 21-year-old Paige and he tweeted about it later. Fortunately it seems that Paige took it in stride, and a backstage picture was taken of Paige staring at Jerry's behind.
- In Progress Wrestling there's Jack Sexsmith, who debuted on the main roster by being accompanied to the ring by a gimp and uses a song called "I Touch Myself" as entrance music. His Finisher is a variation of Mr Socko but with a condom instead of a sock
- Margus from Rondo of Swords. If it looks female, he'll flirt with it. When the party hears at one point that a girl has been kidnapped, Margus presses the witness for some very important information: was she hot?
- Persona 4: Shadow Rise, though it's debatable exactly how lovable she is, being evil and all. She does seem unable to say anything that isn't an innuendo, so we guess it counts.
- Teddie, to a lesser degree, counts as well, ESPECIALLY in Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.
- Endless Frontier
- Haken Browning is this trope, though considering bloody near every woman in the game (even the flat chested ones and the lolis) are always some form of walking (and often fighting) fetish, one would wonder about his sexuality if he didn't act like this, and despite him being adopted by John Moses it's also In the Blood. Interestingly enough, a minor NPC gets into a bit of one-sided Ho Yay with him, and despite the fact he's clearly not interested, he's also pretty even tempered about it.
- There is exactly one woman he will not hit on: the combat gynoid that's been by his side since he was a baby. Mind you, he's happily chatted up every other Fem Bot he's come across, just never her.
- Straight Man Reiji is a bit more even-tempered despite the insane amounts of Fanservice. Then again, he might have a slight aversion to it because his main enemy, Saya, takes the term "foxy lady" and runs with it.
- Zevran from Dragon Age: Origins and Isabela from Dragon Age II.
Carver: Why is it always about sex with you?
Isabela: It's not! Sometimes it's about sex with other people!
- Ken Donnelly in Mass Effect 2, much to the eternal annoyance of Gabby. Also because he never makes those sort of comments about her. In the third game they can finally get together near the end if Shepard pushes them.
- Joker is a notable example despite the fact that were he to have actual sex he would likely break his pelvis due to his brittle-bone disease. It doesn't stop him from oogling EDI's new well-endowed form, having a VERY impressive porn collection and telling Shepard to "take pictures" when Jack and Miranda get into a Cat Fight.
- Zelos Wilder of Tales of Symphonia, who even has a special in-game skill that lets him flirt with female NPCs for free items and money. He earns a special title for flirting with every girl in the game. There are also many (hilarious) Z-skits about his womanizing, including one where he thinks about hitting on Celsius.
- Morte in Planescape: Torment, being a disembodied skull, can't do much to act on his lecherous streak, but that doesn't stop him from admiring and making passes at female bodies, living or dead. The Nameless One can set him up with a prostitute for a gratifying skull-polishing, or send him to learn new obscenities from a dominatrix.
- Master Hentai from Grand Theft Auto IV's Show With In A Show, Princess Robot Bubblegum, who is a very exaggerated parody of this trope. He carries a very phallic walking stick around, strokes his beard in suggestive manner when he is thinking, likes to put the title character trough various training sessions while she is wearing very skimpy clothing, during which he will frequently take pictures, and mentions in passing that he is a registered sex-offender because of a "misunderstanding" about an "innocent swimming lesson". He still manages qualify for the lovable part, since he is portrayed so ridiculously over the top.
- Taokaka from BlazBlue has an intense, seemingly-fetishistic interest in breasts, going so far as to randomly grope girls and to be dismissive of any girl that doesn't have a sufficiently large chest. This is in rather dramatic contrast to her otherwise innocent, childish personality. But when you think about it, it seems extremely in-line with her childish personality when you consider that she likes them since they're "bouncy and squishy", and is possibly outright oblivious to the sexual connotations of it. More to the point, she is the most cat-like of the cat people depicted. She's not groping so much as kneading.
- Touhou fandom has declared that Marisa is this trope, flying around Gensoukyou and stealing everyone's Precious Things.
- Andrew, the resident sexist ninja mecha pilot with sideburns from the old SRPG Vanguard Bandits for the PS1. Flirty with every woman in the party, even when they turn him down, loved so many woman another party member was in tears over it, and loves his buddy Bastion in an entirely plutonic way.
- Taiga in Duel Savior Destiny falls in here, though the story's opinion of his behavior tends to flip flop between Ethical Slut and The Casanova.
- Gaige the Mechromancer, the first DLC character for Borderlands 2, flirts with her teamates, her pet robot, and her guns.
- Hiravias from Pillars of Eternity mentions an interest in virtually everything that's female or female-looking save for Grieving Mother (whose Perception Filter makes him barely notice her) and (if female) the Watcher. His comments on the brothel suggest a particular interest in trying a threesome while spiritshifted.
- Believe it or not, Mileena comes off as this, with Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat: Deception her high points. Although "Lovable" may be stretching it...
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind has Crassius Curio, a Depraved Bisexual with Camp Gay dialogue who doesn't discriminate between gender, race, or even species and who also wrote a Stylistic Suck pornographic play about a Lizard Folk maid. He's also a Councilor of Great House Hlaalu who is a Guile Hero Obfuscating Stupidity while weeding out the extreme and dangerous corruption in the House. Sure, if you want to advance in the House Hlaalu questline or gain his support as Hlaalu Hortator in the main quest, he'll want to see you naked and you'll need to give him a kiss (or bribe him 5000 gold), but he's one of the most supportive and least corrupt characters in the game.
- Kyu Sugardust, the Love Fairy from HuniePop, is quite the female pervert; she pervs after her own gender, especially black and Asian chicks; she also masturbates a lot and isn't the least bit ashamed to let you know that she does (she particularly loves the protagonist's "High" setting on their washing machine). She says her favorite season is Summer, mostly because she can lounge around in her underwear all day.
- Monster Prom:
- Minor character Nene, the school nurse, from Kara no Shoujo apparently "helps the female students relieve stress", and when Reiji comes in right after they've finished makes a similar proposition to him.
- Kurugaya from Little Busters!, who occasionally gropes the girls around her, often teases Riki, and refuses to be considered for Kud's roommate because she doesn't think she could hold herself back against someone so cute.
- No, Thank You!!!: Upon meeting new people Haru usually assess their sexiness (and almost always has something nice to say). He spends most of his work day thinking about groping his coworkers, except during his breaks when he offers casual sex to people at inappropriate times.
- Teruteru Hanamura from Super Dangan Ronpa 2. For the few hours we know him.
- Claude Trilleo from Sunrider makes it quite clear that she wants to get into the pants of Captain Kayto Shields. She’s flirty with him right from the get-go, drools over him while giving him a medical examination, and even tries to molest him during it. He’s not the first person she’s done this to, either: Ava digs into her background and quickly discovers that Claude lost her medical license due to a long history of malpractice and sexual misconduct. Her behavior quickly gets her arrested, but since the Sunrider doesn’t have anyone else to fill the position of medical officer, she doesn’t stay incarcerated for long.
- Red vs. Blue
- Sister will do Anything That Moves. She's also a lovable (or annoying, depending on your view point) ditz who does things like mistakenly enlisting in the wrong army in an attempt to follow her brother, agree to have sex with Tucker on the battlefield so he wont "die a virgin", and hold raves in an empty military base.
- Tucker himself is worthy of mention. This is a guy who hits on most any woman he meets, including Tex, who could easily kill him if she so chose, and has admitted to punching him while he sleeps. And who can forget his almost memetic catch phrase? When you hear the words "Bow Chika Bow Wow!" you know Tucker is around. And the less said about Junior's origin, the better.
- Tristan Mckie from The Most Popular Girls in School. He's very lovable, and he's got gay sex on his mind all the time.
Tristan: (in Episode 56) No thanks, I enjoy [the letter] P! Like penis! Get it? I'm adorable!♪
- Boomstick from Death Battle is utterly crude and lecherous, and he is hilarious for it. If there is a female combatant on the show, you can bet he'll make some comment about her at her expense. He does have some standards, though - he didn't make lewd comments about Toph Beifeng when Wizard reminded him that she's twelve years old, and presumably this is also the reason he refrains from making any jokes about the seventeen-year-old Yang Xiao Long, contrasting with the constant innuendo given to her opponent Tifa Lockhart in her own rundown.
- Jay in Deep Space 69. Give him a mission, any mission, and things will get kinky real fast.
- In SwordCat Princess, James Barrington is sex-obsessed, which he demonstrates by peeking up under Julia's t-shirt after her shower to see if she is wearing underwear (she is not). James' sense of chivalry makes him a lovable letch, though, such as when he caters to Julia's ignorance of her own need for modesty in New York City by shoplifting a dress for her.
- Bittersweet Candy Bowl
- Paulo, to an extent — he certainly plays himself off this way, and likes to think of himself this way. But when he actually is presented with the opportunity to have sex, he is reluctant.
- On the other hand, Rachel actually is a gigantic slut.
- Kiel'ndia from Drowtales is a prepubescent/larval version of this, having declared her intentions to gather a harem of princes (and one princess) and blatantly hit on not only Nau'kheol, but also expressed interest in his sister Chry'stel.
- Jerry from El Goonish Shive., the Immortal who invented a Hyperspace Mallet spell just so women could harmlessly "punish" men for lewd jokes instead of doing something that would actually discourage them.
- Dabbler from Grrl Power, justified since she's a succubus and has several magic powers that are fueled by sex. That said, she also seems to over-play her hypersexuality deliberately to rile up those around her. In recent chapters, she's toned down the sex-trolling toward Halo, suggesting a more serious respect for her.
- From Homestuck, a few of the trolls are this, with Meulin Leijon being the biggest. Equius and Damara also count, though are more Creepy Cute than either Meulin or Nepeta, who does not count.
- Karin-dou 4koma: Elza is a nymphomaniac hermaphrodite who Sleeps With Everyone But Mifi and goes into withdrawal without sex. Rindou is a shameless lolicon who constantly proposes to or sexually harasses little girls.
- The entire cast of Ménage ŕ 3, a modern Sex Comedy, are more or less completely sex-obsessed while mostly remaining fairly likeable. On occasion, notably perhaps with Yuki in her early appearances and in relation to Zii, they fully manifest this trope.
- Zig Zag from Sabrina Online, and any other comic or media where she guest stars (such as her Lust Lass persona in Supermegatopia).
- Dillon, the title character of Sticky Dilly Buns, seems to be designed to fit this trope. When he isn't actively pursuing his neighbor Jerzy or yearning for the unattainable Gary, he's using his room-mate Ruby as a straight guy detector, trying to impress Richie the handsome pet store owner, rubbing up against Andy the (non-gay) swimming instructor, and generally flirting with every attractive male in sight, while being blond, cute, and ditzy.
- Marion Williams from Survival Of The Fittest Mini
- What Is This Black Magic You Call Science? has the villain Polly, a quite pretty candy witch who tries to bed every handsome young man she sees... but only her partner-in-crime Jack gives in [since he doesn't care].
- Zaboo, the Stalker with a Crush from The Guild, is usually portrayed sympathetically. In fact, many fangirls wonder why Codex doesn't hook up with him — "he's so attentive".
- Agent Luxury of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum, though she's not very lovable from the point of view of her glomping victims.
- Doctor Rights from the SCP Foundation is this trope in spades.
- The Nostalgia Chick is a horny little bugger. And much like Quagmire from Family Guy, her stalker-rapist-dominatrix tendencies are Played for Laughs.
- Danny Sexbang of Ninja Sex Party and Game Grumps qualifies, if the stories he tells are true (stories involving threesomes, experimentation with food, and being invited to an orgy club for beautiful people). Then again, with a name like Sexbang, one should know what to expect.
- Trap-Deezy has recently taken to uploading short videos with extremely... interesting connotations, mostly involving molestation, domination, rape and defloration, also those who know him personally take to note his polygamy, love for eroticism and especially lolicon, obsessive tendencies and a generally shameless attitude towards sex and his own exploits in general, those who do not know him personally may remember the "Let's Play: Super Deepthroat" video that was up on his channel for a week or two, gaining a gigantic amount of views in a short time, it was eventually taken down with almost 5,000 views, Trap-Deezy was even confused by the popularity it garnered. Although, that video was hardly him being perverse at all, and was him making an overly convoluted metaphor to what Bioshock Infinite basically was, so it doubles as a TakeThat in some way.
- Tom Brady's role in NFL Quarterbacks On Facebook, where he would state an unwritten rule in which he gets to sleep with the losing quarterback's wife or girlfriend whenever he wins.
- Random Assault: Matt.
- One Not Always Right customer prank-called a video store asking for pornography... only for them to say that the more famous titles were rented out, but the sequels were in stock, along with some newer videos. After getting over his shock that the video store actually did have a porn section, the caller became a regular.
- Family Guy
- Glenn Quagmire, although his later actions, which are heavily implied to include rape and other depravities, have thrown the "lovable" label into question. The writing really makes a difference, and depending on what level of flanderization the staff gives the cast, Quagmire can fit this trope.
- Herbert the elderly child molester can go toe-to-toe with any horny anime grandpa in terms of doing things that would get you chemically castrated in real life but are laughed off as harmless.
- King of the Hill: Boomhauer. "Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man."
- South Park
- Kenny McCormick is this despite being just 10 years old. He often looks at pornography (one of his post-mortem memories was of his father confronting him about stealing and vandalizing Playboy magazines), he has a bikini chick on a poster in his room, and when the others tell him his first serious girlfriend is a whore, he cheers like he won the lottery. He's also knowledgeable of many sex acts and describes them in detail to his friends. Although his voice is of course muffled he makes appropriate gestures and Stan, Kyle and Cartman generally look disgusted at the information. As for the "lovable" part, see Mysterion.
- And Chef, who is totally into women, and one of the few adults who actually do something useful in the show.
- The title character of Johnny Bravo will hit on any attractive woman he meets, he is almost always rejected with a few exceptions. But either he manages to screw it up, or it would've worked out under different circumstances. Like the woman who kept shapeshifting, and the woman hired to be his birthday date but was really a secret agent. Considering where he's most successful, perhaps he should consider looking in different places entirely for successful babeage.
- Hugh Hefner was the living embodiment of this trope. He once stated that his favorite birthday gift he ever got was his latest girlfriend in the grotto... along with seventeen of her closest bunny friends.
- Margaret Cho, who says she's either a sex addict or a gay man and has written adorable songs about "Your Dick" (Ooh-ooh-ooh).
- Although you could try hanging this on many movie stars, Jack Nicholson is likely the all-time Hollywood exemplar. Kim Basinger once called him "the most highly-sexed individual I have ever met."
- King Henry IV of France, founder of the Bourbon line of French monarchs, was known in his time as Le Vert-Galant ("The Green Gallant") for his insatiable love of women; despite that, also known as le bon roi Henri ("Good King Henry") across France then and to this day. At the time of his death,note he was planning to start a war with Spain to free a young woman he wanted for his bed.
- Retired LA Lakers player Wilt Chamberlain, maybe. His biography makes the claim that he's slept with over 20,000 women. (Do the math. If he started at age fifteen, that would give him, on average, ten a week.) Even his other teammates have doubted this claim.
- Clint Eastwood is possibly the poster boy for this trope, as according to his wiki page.
- Eastwood told biographer Richard Schickel that he lost his virginity at age 14. He has fathered at least seven children by five different women and been described as a "serial womanizer". According to biographers Marc Eliot and Patrick McGilligan, Eastwood always had a strong sexual appetite and had many affairs with women through the years, including actresses Catherine Deneuve, Jean Seberg, Peggy Lipton, Kay Lenz, Jamie Rose, Inger Stevens, Jo Ann Harris, Jane Brolin, Jill Banner, script analyst Megan Rose, and swimming champion Anita Lhoest. Biographers claim he has also fathered at least four children that have been aborted, and another who was given up for adoption in 1953. Biographers and friend Paul Lippman have claimed that Eastwood was particularly sexually active and promiscuous in the 1970s and that he used his apartment close to the Hog's Breath Inn which he purchased in Carmel in the early 1970s to meet young ladies for "nooners" and "five in the afternooners". According to Lippman, "Eastwood seemed to get a bang out of this kinkier side to himself and rarely concealed it, often gloated about it".