Near opposite of the Dirty Old Man
or Dirty Old Woman
, where a kid is ridiculously young, but still has some signs of... "interest".
What's most notable is that often, kids or babies are allowed to cop a feel, simply because it's said that they don't understand what they're doing
Note that there seems to be some level of Double Standard
, since most of the examples seem to be male
See also Kidanova
, which deals more with the romantic aspects, as opposed to the sexual ones.
Not to be confused with The Pig Pen
, who is filthy in a different way.
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Johji from the Death-T arc in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- Shin from Shin-chan.
- Momoka from Mawaru-Penguindrum. She went missing as an elementary schooler. Her Diary is very detailed and specific about how her future life would have gone. This includes sexual activities with her prospect Victorious Childhood Friend, Tabuki.
- Anya, one of the three Token Mini Moes in Gravion. Best exemplified in the episode where she and some of the older maids have Eiji trapped in a game of Strip Poker.
- Brigitta as well when it comes to Eiji's "physicals". The only one not an example of this trope is Cecile.
- Aladdin from Magi - Labyrinth of Magic likes groping breasts a bit too much...
- All of the boys in Maicchingu Machiko Sensei fit this trope but particularly Kenta, who is often the ring leader of the boys and works out several plots to grope, disrobe, or otherwise act pervy to the eponymous Miss Machiko.
- In Kill la Kill, Mataro Mankanshoku knows the teenage Ryuko Matoi is sexy and is always trying to peep at her bathing or changing clothes.
- The main character of Le Petit Spirou is this. He goes towards a magazine store to buy adult magazines, is in love with his math teacher. Hell, even just looking at the front art gives you a brief indication that he's sexually attracted to older women.
- Titeuf of the comic book named after him. Quite often, he makes sexual remarks and makes works that have sexual references (whether or not intentional).
- Konstantinopel from De Kiekeboes is also less innocent than in his earlier appearances. He is in love with an older woman in Schiet Niet Op De Pianist and at times intentional makes sexual remarks.
- Jose, Von Reichter's clone-son from Cybersix is a depraved rapist trapped in a 7 year old's body. Even in the Lighter and Softer animated series he often gets rather... grabby around beautiful women.
Live Action TV
- How I Met Your Mother:
- Lily is a kindergarten teacher; in the pilot episode she comes home with a painty handprint on her (white) shirt. Three guesses where.
- A later episode shows Lily and Marshall debating names for their upcoming child, looking for something gender-neutral that Lily won't associate with an obnoxious kid in her class. They settle on 'Jamie', but the next day she comes to the bar angrily with similar handprints, and says "NOT JAMIE!"
- One episode of House featured a young boy who was quite...interested...in Cameron, pinching her butt and attacking Chase when he displayed his "interest" in her as well. Turns out, the father's testosterone cream had rubbed off on his kids, causing his eight-year-old son to experience puberty and all the psychotic hormone changes that brings.
- Frederick Crane, on Frasier, grew up in a state of mutual adoration with Daphne Moon. Taking after his father with the ladies, Frederick exploits her maternal streak when he hits puberty, and hugs perhaps a little closer and more intimately than is appropriate. The only person not to notice the change in Frederick's focus is Daphne...
- In the Eden level of Dragon's Lair II, the Cherubs—who look no older than kindergartners—seem a little too interested in climbing around on Dirk, tickling him, holding him down and spanking him.
- The South Park kids, though they suffer from Ping Pong Naïveté (not Kenny, he's dirty though and through!).
- Clyde Donovan is also a honorable mention; he held a speech about lesbian cheerleaders and ditched the World of Warcraft battle to read Playboy.
- Bart Simpson seems to swish back and forth. Sometimes he is well aware of sexual topics, other times he is innocent as a normal child his age would be.
- Stewie Griffin from Family Guy (ditto).
- The episode Ponyville Confidential of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Featherweight was a little disturbingly gleeful while photographing mares in the spa.