You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. Girls:
And me. And me too. And me. Dingo:
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. Girls:
A spanking! A spanking! Dingo:
And after the spanking, the oral sex. Galahad:
Well, I could stay a bit longer...
appears in fiction in various contexts. This trope concerns spanking adults as Fanservice
, consensual or involuntary, that plays up to the audiences' fetishes
. It might be an excuse from the creators to focus on the (often bare) bottom and show the audience power-play between people who are sexually attracted to each other.
It might happen that an adult, usually a beautiful lady, has done something stupid or childish, and someone else believes they have to punish them. However, instead of doing it with words, they give them a good old-fashioned spanking. It's usually not too severe and might be taken for fun.
Another use is when a romantic couple like to spice up their sex life, and spanking is a thing they both enjoy. Hopefully Safe, Sane and Consensual
A Subtrope of Corporal Punishment
and Casual Kink
. Sister Trope
to Don't Make Me Take My Belt Off
. Sometimes this trope might overlap with Comedic Spanking
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Ikki Tousen has a couple of sexualized punishments of adults, starring local mother and Action Girl. Actually, a number of people watched the series because of Fanservice.
- In Kotoura-san, the local pervert Manabe fantasizes about that in episode 4, if he finds his girlfriend Haruka who ran away from him at the end of episode 3.
- Two full chapters of Nana to Kaoru are focused on Nana receiving a spanking as part of her and Kaoru's bondage-based "breathers".
- Poor Emp. Count: Dream Sequence (twice, brought to you by Caged Demonwolf); from villains (implied); from ThugBoy (appears to be her fetish); from Ocelotina (for underestimating duct tape, no less). Well, what did you expect from a comic running on Fetish Fuel (specifically Bound and Gagged)?
- Ocelotina is implied to get some offscreen, being Emp's spiritual successor in terms of a Bound and Gagged Damsel in Distress, through making BSDM movies instead of fighting supervillains.
- The Golden Age Wonder Woman comics have several incidences, particularly once the Amazons discovered Man's World has tennis rackets...
- In City of Dreams during one of her masochistic dreams the protagonist doesn't agree to give her owner a blowjob, so he spanks her until she does.
- In a series◊ of◊ pictures◊ from a very old Superman comic, Superman spanks a woman and she likes it.
- This is extremely popular in Buffy the Vampire Slayer Lemons. Just about everyone female, from Faith to Dawn to Buffy to Willow, seems to be into spanking in fanfic. At least Willow and Anya were both confirmed to be into it by offhand remarks in "The I in Team".
- In Slipping Between Worlds, Assassin school teacher Miss Alice Band is forced, most reluctantly no doubt, to deliver a stern spanking to former pupil Jocasta Wiggs (who has disobeyed instructions). As this is a part of their Mentor Ship relation
- Because he's such a brat, there seems to be a trend in That Guy with the Glasses fic where The Nostalgia Critic gets spanked. Chick, The Other Guy, Ask That Guy, Nerd... nearly everyone's had a go with him.
Films — Live-Action
- This was pin-up girl Bettie Page's specialty, more or less. (As the spankee.)
- The subject of Madonna's "Hanky Panky", from the Dick Tracy tie-in album I'm Breathless.
- Go to YouTube and search for "wrestling spanking", you'll find a lot of examples. Mostly female.
- Not even genuine action girls are immune. Sarita and Rosita of TNA got a good spanking apiece — and at a pay-per-view, no less!
- In God Hand, after managing to dizzy a female mook, Gene has the option of spanking her rapid-fire style For Massive Damage. It's also the best way to deal with Shannon, the primary female demon Gene encounters. The entire fight was fanservice galore.
- As a sex comedy, Ménage à 3 inevitably builds this into a few jokes.
- Zii is inevitably Too Kinky to Torture; see strip #188, August 10, 2009 (NSFW).
- "Anatomy lessons" shows an incident that perhaps started out more as Comedic Spanking, although it's not clear that DiDi ever actually intended to chastise the bound Yuki, who she thought was a burglar. Yuki's interpretation of the situation is in character.
- Yuki hogties DiDi with NES controller cords and tells her she'll only be released when she admits that Gary is Yuki's boyfriend; DiDi doesn't, so Yuki spanks her. That may be more Comedic Spanking, but then DiDi seems to be getting into it, until Zii comes in. (Strip #612, June 12, 2012, onwards — NSFW).
- Being a BDSM-themed comic, Sunstone has this as part of the game for Ally and Lisa.
- Parodied, albeit in a rather Black Comedy way, in Batman: The Animated Series episode "Harley & Ivy" when three obnoxious rubberneckers in a car (drawn to resemble the show's creators) start wolf-whistling and cat-calling at Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn while stopped at a traffic light. When Ivy chides them for being rude, one of them starts slapping his backside suggestively and asks "What're you gonna do, spank us?" Harley Quinn replies "That's right, pigs... and here's the paddle!" as she whips out one hell of a big paddle indeed; big enough to spank their car.
- In the American Dad! episode "The Missing Kink", after Francine objects to Stan spanking Steve, Stan spanks her to demonstrate that spanking is harmless. She ends up finding it to be a turn-on.