- Frederick is Properly Paranoid for a good reason, even when it comes to clearing away debris and loose gravel from everywhere he goes. You want to know why? In Chrom and Sumia's C-Rank support, Chrom ends up tripping over a pebble (and what's even funnier is that it's NOT Sumia doing the tripping this time). This means that Frederick's paranoia about tripping over things has ground: people can trip over even pebbles and quite possibly, severely injure themselves.
- Gaius and Tharja's first support:
Tharja: I want you to bring me a strand of Robin's hair.
Gaius: That's... unbelievably creepy. What do you need her hair for?
Gaius: Um, yeah. I don't usually take sinister chuckles as an answer.
- There's also this gem in their B support
Gaius: Look, I know I'm unbelievably sexy, but you don't have to stare so hard.
- Maribelle and Lissa's first support. I'd quote it, but part of the humor of the moment is in the shock value...
- Maribelle and the Avatar's supports, where the avatar, as a bit of a prank, teaches Maribelle "The slang of the unwashed lowborn common folk". She proceeds to actually use it when talking to people around camp. And then when Robin clarifies that most of it is for "intimate friends", she freaks out when she finds out that calling Chrom a "right sweet bit'a fruit" probably wasn't the best idea. And then when she takes what the avatar said to mean that he considers her an intimate friend, she starts practicing on him, there's this exchange:
Maribelle: Awright then, pet? Everythin' luvverly jubberly, ain't it? 'Ave a bit'a rabbit?
Avatar: MARIBELLE! Stop! Please! I can literally hear everything you stand for screaming and dying in agony! Look, I'll clear things up with everyone. Okay? I'll take the blame. Just please, please, PLEASE promise you'll never talk like that again.
- The Avatar describing an encounter with a... colorful... shopkeeper in his/her first support with Sully:
: It's a rare form of dried seaweed, actually. I bought it back in town. The shopkeeper said it contained "insane quantities of fiber." Then he just kept saying "insane" and cackled while doing a little dance. Quite an odd fellow, really.
- Sumia on animals:
I think that every creature is weird and wonderful in its own way! ...Except cows. Cows just annoy me.
- One of Lucina's supports with whoever winds up as her younger sibling note is hilarious. Lucina sees her sibling running away, and he/she then says that it's a large bug. Lucina is at first exasperated, but also begins to freak out when the fly comes near her, and her sibling asks her to try and kill it with fire magic. Chrom is the one who ends up dealing with it after he hears the commotion.
- Even more hilarious is if this happens with Morgan, since if he's her brother, he should have defaulted to the Tactician class. Meaning that barring an immediate class change, he can use fire magic himself, but still freaked out enough to tell her to do it instead. Even funnier is that he starts out with an Elfire Tome during his recruitment paralogue.
- Depending on who it is, it's even more humorous. It's perfectly in-character for Morgan or Cynthia, and humorous when a scruff looking person like Brady, or somebody like Inigo who's constantly trying to impress women, runs away from a bug, but to see Kjelle running from a bug is funny when you consider how much armour she's wearing!
- The Avatar's attempts at cooking, which meet with... varying levels of success, a Mythology Gag to the previous Avatar's similarly lackluster performance in the kitchen. He/she actually develops something of a complex about it in some supports, such as Avatar x Nowi.
Avatar: ...Well, it looks... edible? At least?
Nowi: At LEAST? I think it smells totally scrumptious!
Avatar: The proof is in the flavor. Which, I don't know... Looks like it could fall anywhere between mud and toenails...
- Similarly, Lissa is apparently awful at cooking, and totally ignorant of this.
Lissa: Well? How is it?
Lissa: I know, right?
- "It's Vaike Time"!
- "Looks like the Vaike just got Vaiker!"
- A lot of Gregor's dialogue too. He's got Funny Foreigner and Blunt Metaphors Trauma going on, but he can still manage to be funny even when those aren't played-up, such as this line from his recruitment:
- Another good moment includes a lampshading of Gregor's Face of a Thug. He realizes Nowi's afraid of him and says he has an "innocent baby face," to which Robin replies that's not exactly how he/she would put it...
- If Gregor happens to notice you're up particularily late.
Gregor: Hey, Avatar. Why have you not punched the sack yet?
- Gregor's C support with Sully.
Gregor: Many brave men will testify to Gregor's skill with blade. Is too bad all are being dead! Ho ho ho! Oh, Gregor love that joke."
- ALL of Gregor's supports with Sully!
"Hail, Sullykins, brave and faithful ally!"
- When proposing to Cherche, Donnel not only gets her a ring but also Minerva.
- Kellam and Olivia's C support - Kellam ends up giving Olivia life advice... only for Olivia to thank the tree she thought was talking, not poor Kellam who was standing right behind her.
- Even what Kellam says when killed is hilarious... well, his voiced line is anyways. His death quote itself is... something else...
Kellam: They...saw me...
- Lon'qu and Miriel's supports are a hoot, as well as just the tiniest bit heartwarming. Time and again, Miriel finds herself wandering into danger when lost in her thoughts, only to have Lon'qu rescue her. Curious about Lon'qu's insistence on saving her, even though he doesn't seem to like her, she continues to put herself into danger as an experiment, then toying with Lon'qu's fear of women by filling his tent with statues. Eventually, Lon'qu ends up falling for Miriel, and gives one of the bluntest proposals in the game.
"I'm asking you to marry me, idiot!"
- In Kellam's supports with Avatar, it's revealed that many of the Shepherds think the barracks is haunted because drinks magically show up for them at the table and they hear voices out of nowhere.
- Most of Kellam's paired endings will go on to list his wife's great accomplishments... and then state that her husband's name has been lost to history.
- YMMV. I'd put that one in the tearjerker tab: after love and heroism and a life of work... still nobody ever acknowledged him.
- When buying, selling, or forging an item for a character, each of them have something to say. Some of their comments can be pretty funny:
Kellam: (selling) Go ahead. Sell my life. I'll be over here.
Owain: Please, no! All my stuff has sentimental value!
- Basilio and Flavia's lines when selling something could likely double as Brick Jokes to each other:
Basilio: I should have brought some Feroxi treasure to sell...
Flavia: You dare sell the khan's royal treasure? Ha ha.
- All of Henry's shopping lines count too.
"Yay! Excessive spending!" "Should we mention the hex on it, or sell it as-is?" "Ooh, give it spikes! Make it something brutal!"
- Yarne's generally pretty funny, but his "Confession" is gold.
- Some of his other voiced lines are hilarious too.
Yarne: Don't mess with a bunny!
- Another one of his lines in battle has him cheerily saying that his foot is lucky.
- Henry's supports with Tharja are excellent. They're otherwise so alike, but he's so happy and she's so sour that the contrast becomes absolutely hilarious. Plus he eventually turns a bouquet of flowers into a bunch of sticks because he thinks she'll like that better.
- And then there's this gem from that support set:
Tharja: With that kind of power, you could have easily deflected my earlier curse...
Henry: Oh yeah. I guess so, huh? Although you didn't need to put a truth curse on me, you know? I don't have anything to hide, and I've never told a lie in my life.
Tharja: Aha! At last you reveal the source of your power. You disarm your foes with terrifying honesty and sincerity!
Henry: Well, usually I disarm foes by removing their arms. But your way sounds impressive, too!
Tharja: It's not a compliment.
Henry: Hee hee! I know!
- Brady's and Lucina's non-sibling A conversation, wherein Lucina grabs Brady in a submission hold while yelling loudly for him to "Submit! Give your body over to me!"
- That entire support was made of funny and Accidental Innuendo. Highlights include Brady telling Lucina not to say stuff like that because people will get the wrong idea, Lucina telling him to stop struggling so she can massage him, and Brady's complaining that she's dislocated his shoulder.
- And when they get to S support, it sounds like someone did get the wrong idea, as rumors of the two being an item have spread all over the camp.
- Then they decide to become a couple pretty much because everyone already thinks they are, so why not.
- The entirety of Chrom's supports with the female Avatar, in which he cannot seem to keep his foot out of his mouth. In their B support, he walks in on her bathing. In their A support, she returns the favor. Their S support is the world's most awkward love confession, complete with the Avatar wondering why Chrom is "fidgeting like you've got a squirrel in your pantaloons," Chrom insisting that he's going to speak his mind "even if your head explodes in embarrassment!", and then having to psyche himself up into saying it via a series of exaggerated breathing exercises until the Avatar impatiently demands that he spit it out already.
- Not to mention Chrom is blushing heavily for nearly the whole conversation, which is both hilarious and adorable. And then he apologizes for "coming on like a wyvern in heat."
- Owain and Lucina's A support has Lucina renaming Falchion "Pointy Demonspanker", and Owain's desperately trying to convince her to change the name without breaking it to her how stupid it is. He tells her that, since naming a weapon imbues it with a soul, changing the name of Falchion is an insult to the spirit is has borne for thousands of years. She takes this completely seriously, sweating, going "I... did not consider that..." while her voice clip is her "No... Oh gods NO!". She tends to take utterly mundane stuff completely seriously a lot of times, actually...
- And then there's Owain's positively epic supports with a male Morgan, where Owain confronts him in his usual hammy, bombastic manner, and Morgan completely goes along with Owain's claims that they're destined nemeses, they become "eternal ally-versaries", and start LARPING. And Morgan throws a "flamingo punch".
Owain: Let our extremely protracted duel to the death begin!
- Better, Morgan initially doesn't have a clue what Owain is talking about and appears completely unsure of how to respond. Well, until he finally catches on, at which point he perfectly ad-libs, without breaking character or the in-story fourth wall, a reason to go along with Owain's antics despite not "noticing" their destined rivalry.
Owain: Ah ha! I've found you, Morgan!
Morgan: What? What's wrong? Has something happened?
Owain: Aye, the second I saw you, something happened! I knew you for my one and only rival!
Morgan: Beg your pardon?
Owain: My soul sensed your powerful aura, and all at once realized our cosmic incongruity!
Morgan: Wow, I... must not have noticed.
Owain: You are the only one who could ever stand as my equal in battle. Now... ANSWER MY CALL!
I'm still not sure what you're talking about, but you sound absolutely convinced. And to be honest, I find myself... intrigued. Even though it makes no earthly sense
. I can't see how any self-respecting warrior could turn away from such fiery passion.
- Male Morgan's S support with Kjelle has him walking in on her bathing. The rest of the support involves him apologizing profusely and stuttering through his proposal...and this:
- Keep in mind that that entire second line of his is said with his big goofy smile on his face, including the "please don't hurt me".
- This becomes even funnier if Chrom is Morgan's father.
- Brady and Lucina's "C" support when they are siblings - just because it's BRADY calling for help.
- Brady and his father's "C" support, wherein Brady prepares tea for his father. His father is surprised that he would never miss a tea time, and Brady thinks Maribelle made it up to play a prank. Brady decides to go confront Maribelle about it and tells his father to drink his tea... but not before stopping to say "By the way keep that on or the tea will get cold." The support ends with Brady's father saying "When did my life get so weird?"
- Brady and Owain have a hilarious C support that takes place when it's Brady's turn to cook the army's meal for the evening. It peaks about here:
: Cooking? You? Dinner? Ha! I'd sooner believe a cavalier riding a pegasus over the moon! Brady
: Aw, I ain't got time for this malarkey! Look, tonight's my turn, all right? Now make like some eggs and beat it! You're gonna ruin the flavor. Owain
: I will not be deceived by such deceits
! What manner of madman would allow you a turn at cooking for the camp? Brady
: I'm a fine cook, all right! I learned from my dear ol' ma! So just... *sniff* G-get off my back! Owain
: Whoa...um, are you crying? Brady
: N-no! *sniff* ...And you're slipping out of character
: Brady, you are totally crying! Brady
: L-leave me alone! I was just cuttin' up taters, all right?! Owain
: Don't you mean onions
? I don't think there's anything in potatoes that— Brady
: I JUST FELT BAD FOR 'EM, OKAY?!
- Chrom and Frederick's "C" support. Frederick takes "measures" to boost the morale of their troops. What are these measures you ask? Having an artist create a naked painting of Chrom and pinning them in each and every tent in their camp.
- Making it even worse, on every painting he scrawled their new recruiting motto: "Chrom wants you!"
- The B-Rank is just as good. Right after that Chrom desperately ran from tent to tent ripping down the posters. Lissa apparently laughed so hard she nearly pulled a muscle.
- It gets better in their A-Rank. Frederick has a mental breakdown over Chrom telling him to stop "helping" so much, and instead takes it Up to Eleven, getting incredibly OCD over everything in Chrom's path and (sadly off-screen) dusting Robin when they get to his/her tent.
- When you recruit Emmeryn and Gangrel their bios describe them as the hardest to kill, and the most hopeless acrophobe, respectively.
- For fun, try making Donnel and Panne fall in love with each other. Not only is it the single most awkward relationship you can imagine...but The Dev Team Thinks of Everything. They bond by Donnel making traps and Panne falling into them. This culminates in Donnel proposing to Panne after trapping her in a deeper pitfall than normal...and getting trapped himself.
- Even better, Panne claims that setting the trap for her is really "sweet"... which may come in useful since they may be trapped without food for a while.
- Gaius and Panne are also a great couple. He's totally obsessed with a sugary "candy tree" at the top of a cliff, and keeps getting himself stuck up there and forcing her to play "Panne knight" and carry him back down.
- Frederick and Panne are just as hilarious. Frederick actually has a fear of large animals due to traumatic, near-death experience involving wolves in his childhood. In the C Support, he has a panic attack when Panne comes charging at him in her animal form. The later supports involve her hilarious attempts at trying to cure Frederick of his phobia.
Panne: All right, I'm coming closer.
Frederick: Hey, this isn't so—NOT ONE STEP CLOSER, SHE-WITCH!
Panne: All right, that's it. (Panne leaps on top of Frederick.)
Frederick: AUGH, NO... Hey, this isn't so bad. Look at your fluffy ears.
Panne: OW! Don't grab them!
- In Lon'qu's C Support with Maribelle she asks him what the hell he was doing in the last battle. His response? "Stabbing People."
- Lon'qu and Nowi's supports. All of them. Lon'qu winds up playing house with Nowi, and the entire set of conversations is filled with lots of lines of pure gold, including but not limited to the following:
Nowi: (When Lon'qu decides he'll play house with her after initially saying no) *Sniffle* Wh-what did you say? I can't hear because I'm CRYING!
Lon'qu: (While playing house) Now I shall pretend to engage in agriculture. Chop chop, shovel!
Nowi: (Upon revealing that the rather dysfunctional family they are roleplaying is based on one she spied on in the nearby village) This game is totally based on reality!
Lon'qu: (His eventual reaction when Nowi says their arguments are no fun if he just sighs) I don't like this family you invented!
- When Lon'qu complains about the food Nowi makes tasting terrible, Nowi counters back that he should start providing for the family and "pull his thumb out". As in, pull his thumb out of his ass.
- Female Morgan's C support with Gerome, where she inquires about why he wears a mask.
Gerome: It's complicated.
Morgan: No, calculus is complicated. ...That's a mask.
- And then there's their S support...
Morgan: Hubba hubba AWOOGA!
- The first support when Nah meets her father. After asking what he saw in her mother, she suggests that they married after he had gotten her--, to which the father cuts her off.
- Can be made funnier if Henry is her father, as in Henry/Nowi's supports, Henry has been thinking of ways to make dragons for Nowi to play with, and in their S support, suggests having kids as a solution.
- Inigo and Severa's B support includes this:
Severa: What must it be like to live in your head? Are there happy ponies in there? Its really something how utterly delusional your optimism is. If I didn't hate you so much, I might even be impressed.
Inigo: Huzzah! I got a heavily qualified and slightly sarcastic compliment from Severa!
- Inigo's supports with Brady and Gerome has him forcing them into being his wingman. It does not go the way he intended it.
- Brady's has Inigo blackmailing him into playing the Sensitive Guy to Inigo's supposed Manly Man. After trying to disgrace Brady to make himself look better, every woman in the vicinity hordes Brady for being a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Gerome's has Inigo literally carry Gerome into being his wingman. He does this four times, and Gerome gets horded for being a stoic bad boy every time. To say nothing of the fact that apparently some of the girls apparently followed Gerome back to camp and sang outside his tent all night.
- And before then, Inigo is wondering what he ever did to Gerome to deserve the silent treatment he initially got from Gerome, and then he starts remembering some stuff he did do, including, for some reason, leaving a ton of butter in Gerome's tent. Which apparently attracted butter scorpions. And then after that, Gerome delivers this burn when Inigo says that they're allies:
Gerome:"Allies?" You expect me to rely on you in combat? To team up with you? Your only expertise is in flirting, and you still manage to fail spectacularly! I'll take my chances alone.
Morgan: Come on, it's not too late to change your mind! Let's go philander! C'mooon!
Inigo: No! You're going to sit here and talk with me, and you're going to enjoy it!
- Lucina's C rank support with her sibling, with both characters freaking out because of a giant bug. The beginning of the B rank is also hilarious, with Lucina's sibling using the Falchion to cut fruit.
- And in the A rank support, once Lucina and her sibling finds out that her sibling can't use the Falchion or so they think, once Lucina leaves, he or she tells it that it better do a good job protecting Lucina, or else it will be demoted to "Royal Fruitcutter".
- Again, this is even more humorous depending on who Lucina's sibling is - especially if her sibling is Kjelle or Brady. It's in-character for Inigo or Cynthia.
- It's less blatant than others, but in exchange for Lon'qu's growing respect in his support with a Male Avatar, the female counterpart's on the receiving end of Lon'qu's lampshade tossing in regards to her unusual antics in theirs.
- In the A rank support, after apparently having some difficulty to get him to lighten up, she ends up confessing her willingness to act really weird to befriend him, and that's what makes him laugh (and completely outright in Japanese compared to a simple "Heh.").
- In Gerome and Noire's S support, Noire actually ends up playing the part of a Manic Pixie Dream Girl, particularly with this bit:
Noire: Gods, but you can be such a wet fish at times!
Gerome: I am NOT a wet fish!
Noire: You do understand what I'm trying to get at here, don't you? I'm lining up the practice dummies! All you have to do is swing blindly! Is it really so hard to tell a girl that you like her?
- And then this part. Honestly, what makes it all so amusing is how it's Gerome in this position:
Gerome: You see, sometimes when two people... Things happen. Stuff... *mumbles* Okay, I like you.
- In Chrom and Vaike's supports, their competitiveness leads the two to have a cooking contest. Chrom tries to declare himself victorious by knock-out, his dish having knocked Vaike unconscious.
- Gerome's supports with his father and the topic of "Minervykins".
- Owain and Inigo have a hilarious C support, including this gem of a double burn.
Inigo: Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."
Owain: Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher for it right in front of me!
- It's hard to not find any Supports involving Nowi/Nah/Morgan where they interact with one of the men that isn't a Crowning Moment.
- Morgan's supports with Brady start with Brady accusing Morgan of being a spy due to her amnesia. At first Morgan is insulted that he'd suggest such a thing...before turning around and saying that it's completely normal to suspect that. In their B support, she notes that Brady is really exhausted and decides to help him...by subjecting him to what she calls "Morgan's Adventures in Nutrition" which consists of her force feeding Brady viper lifeblood and bear gizzards ("Put the stuff of bears in you! It's gotta be strong, because, hey, BEARS! ...Am I right!?"). It's up to the player to decide which is funnier: picturing Morgan force feeding Brady or the fact that it actually worked.
- Anna and Tiki's entire support conversation, especially at the end where Tiki was going to literally eat Anna for taking advantage of Tiki's celebrity status in a Get Rich Quick Scheme.
T-Tiki? Wh-why are you pulling out a Dragonstone?! Tiki:
To teach you that deceiving an oracle bears a hefty price. Now still your lying tongue and prepare to be eaten. Anna:
Aaaah, WAIT! You've got me all wrong! I, uh... I'm donating the proceeds! Yeah, that's it! To charities! Shanty Pete's Orphanage
gets some, and so does, um...the Widows of Gangrel
! Oh, and I'm giving a big hunk to People for the Ethical Treatment of Wyverns!
- The surprising thing is that Tiki seems completely serious about eating Anna.
And you will give me every coin you have so far earned in my name. I shall see if I can't return them to their former owners personally. Anna:
Oh, come on! you're killing me here! Tiki:
You are free, of course, to decline. In which case you may pursue a new career opportunity in food services
- Frederick's B and A supports with the Avatar are hilarious, especially when s/he tricks him into eating bear meat...twice. The second time, his voiced "GEAAAAAUUUUGH!" upon finding out what he's eating just adds to the hilarity.
Avatar: Okay, this one's venison.
Frederick: *munch, munch*
Avatar: ...By which I mean bear.
Frederick: PFFFFFFFFT! Augh! By the gods! I'm d-dying! Dying! Ah... It's s-so dark... T-tell Chrom that...
Avatar: Oh, stop exaggerating!
- Tharja and Lon'qu's A ranked support converstaion. Pretty much Tharja is going to erase Lon'qu memories so that he doesn't have to deal with the bad memories. After he rejects her offer there is this golden converstation.
Hey, I spent hours collecting bat wings
. You can't back out now! Lon'qu:
I have confidence a woman of your ilk will have another use for them.
- Maribelle has a facial expression that rarely shows up, but when it does it is extremely hilarious to watch. Her entire head goes red and she's either extremely embarrassed or extremely enraged. A notable example is when Frederick is running her into the ground with steward training, she all but completely loses it at the end of her and Frederick's B support over Frederick not being able to see his reflection in a spoon she polished. She may as well have steam shooting out from her. Her voice clip and her last line that accompanies her shift in facial expression caps it off gloriously.
- Tharja's supports with the Avatar are priceless. She senses the dark forces hidden within the Avatar and becomes infatuated with your character, regardless of gender. The C Support has her admitting to the Avatar that she's been watching the avatar sleep and taking notes on anything and everything he/she does. In the B support, after the Avatar offhandedly mentions that Tharja should try to be a little bit more normal, she attempts to act like a Genki Girl, complete with awkward, high-pitched laughs and eel pie.
- Even better, Tharja says she's been counting how many times Robin rolls over in his/her sleep, which causes him/her to get quite (justifiably) disturbed at the implication of just how long this has been going on.
- Vaike teaches Nowi how to whistle:
Nowi: PTHHHHLBP! *splutter*
Vaike: You sound like a camel that swallowed bagpipes.
- In Maribelle's B support with Olivia, she helps her try to overcome her shyness by performing some "shock therapy" with her designed to do just that. As we find out from the results in their A support... this involved them hitting on strangers with techniques meant to be used by "gentlemen only," as Maribelle realizes afterwards, including wolf whistles and bad pickup lines.
Olivia: Those pantaloons must be made of mirrors, for I can see myse-(cut off)
- And in their C support, we see Olivia finishing her dancing practice on her own, which oddly enough includes imagining the crowd's reaction in a manner that seems really odd coming from Olivia:
Olivia: ONE and TWO and THREE... One more pirouette aaaaaand... Hold for applause! Yay, Olivia! Woooo! Standing ovation! Olivia's the best! Marry me, Olivia!
- The Avatar's actual supports with Vaike, in which the former catches the latter trying to peek on the girls while bathing, only for both of them to get chased off by Sully's horse. And then it happens again in their B support. The Avatar's reactions are priceless.
- Each character has a single quote when finding an item. They can range from surprisingly fitting to hilariously inappropriate depending on the item.
Sumia: "What's this? Ooh, I can't wait to show Chrom."
Owain: What is this? Have I found the legendary item of...er...legend?
- One of Stahl's quotes is hilarious regardless of item:
What is this? Candy, not candy?
What's this on the ground? ...Perhaps some lovely lass dropped it?
- Obtained: Hector's Axe
- Or alternately, "Aversa's Night"
- Severa talking with Cordelia and complaining about how everyone kept comparing her to Cordelia, and how Cordelia was the perfect pegasus knight and the best at everything.
- In Severa's C Support with her father, she flatters him by saying that "in this timeline, [he]'s not that much older than [her]". While this line fits well if her father is someone like Henry, it becomes unintentionally hilarious if her father is, say, Gregor.
- And then there's her S support with Brady, where she reveals that their S&B Society was just an excuse to be with him. When she lets this slip after Brady suggests they start hanging out with the others and he offers to join her:
Severa: But that dream up and blew away. So fine! Go! Run off and be with everyone else! I'll just stay here and eat this dirt!
(Proceeds to actually eat dirt, then spits it out in disgust)
Severa:...Gods I can't even do that right.
- Quite a few of Maribelle's conversations are pretty hilarious if you're used to her dainty, etiquette-obsessed personality:
One step closer and I'll be forced maim you.
- If you play on your avatar's birthday, Gaius will wish you a happy birthday... and then ask if he can have a slice of cake.
- Sully and Lon'qu's S Support. He tells her how she's made a better man out of him, proposes, and she accepts...then asks if now that the mushy stuff is over, can they please get back to hitting each other?!
- Similarly, in Sully & Frederick's S support, Sully says that his proposal makes her feel like sunbeams and puppies on the inside, and you know it's serious if she's gushing like that. Frederick asks if she'll be his sunbeam, with her replying that she will if he'll be her puppy. ...This embarrasses both of them, so they quickly get back to sparring.
- Stahl's confession scene with the Avatar is a combination of this and Adorkable:
Stahl: My lady, I may never take my eyes off of you again... unless I'm about to walk into a wall.
- In Morgan and Nah's S support, Nah prays to Naga, who tells them both to get a room. It gets funnier if you've actually seen Naga in-story.
- In Lucina and a female Avatar's non-related B support, Lucina is convinced the Avatar wants to seduce Chrom, saying she understands how she would want to entrance such a gallant, wonderful man. The Avatar says she never found Chrom all that attractive, which prompts Lucina to explode about Chrom's "wonderful charms" and demand that the Avatar fall for Chrom immediately. It's all rather surreal, but amazing to read.
- The line about the Avatar not finding Chrom all that attractive may be even funnier if she and Chrom have gotten their A-rank support by then.
- In their B support, Owain and Cynthia argue about their Dynamic Entry tendencies in battle until Owain starts to derail from the topic by describing in great detail an Unstoppable Rage moment, which leaves him with no friends and only his "thoughts" as company. Cynthia is thoroughly confused.
- It gets even better in their A Support where Owain explains the rest of his "Avenger Mode" story:
Owain: But then a heroine appears to stop my tortured onslaught! It's...Cynthia! Cue the harps and bells!
Cynthia: Hey! I want no part of this!
Owain: The strong but fair Cynthia will stop at nothing to end my mad reign of terror! And end it she does, though she pays the ultimate price...
Cynthia: Wait—I DIE?!
- The male Avatar and Aversa's B Support, in which she reveals that she is the Avatar's adoptive sister, teases the Avatar for it, and only agrees to come back to sleep at the camp if her "biiig sibwing agwees to pwotect her!"
Avatar: You know what? Stay here. Get eaten by bears. I don't give a damn.
- The Avatar and Lissa's C Support. Lissa comes across the Avatar sleeping, so she wakes him/her up by pinching their nose.
- Stahl and Panne's A rank support is this due to Alien Lunch:
Stahl: Oh, what is this?
Panne: Firefruit. Edible to Taguel, however it causes a burning sensation on contact with human skin.
Stahl: This is delicious! Wait what did you say- Ow my fingers- OH GODS IT'S IN MY EYES! (Hits head.)
Panne: Stahl, are you dead? Nod if you are not dead.
- Lon-qu and Miriel's A rank support. Apparently, in an attempt to figure out the limits of his fear of women, she filled his tent with statues of women. Lon'qu destroys them all as he's Genre Savvy enough to know what would happen if anyone finds out that the man with a fear of women has his tent full of statues of them. This can get even funnier if you believe it happened while he was asleep and woke up screaming as he was suddenly surrounded by statues he didn't remember being there the night before.
- While the father-child supports are rather generic for obvious reasons, the father's speaking style may be different and add some level of humor to the conversation. Notable ones are Henry, Vaike, Gregor, and Lon'qu.
- Doubling as a shout-out, one of Gregor's lines in a father-daughter support with Noire has him spouting this gem
- It's amusing to see how caring of a father Lon'Qu is while simultaneously staying away from his daughters.
- Frederick and Tharja's C Support. Frederick is in the middle of doing muscle training with the Avatar in Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. Tharja, jealous, considers cursing all of them so she can have the Avatar to herself, but thinks that would be too much trouble. She then considers cursing the Avatar to smell bad so no one will want to be around him/her. But that would mean the Avatar would smell like an out house. Also...
Frederick: This exercise is great for building stomach muscles. Come on, just 300! 299... 298...
Avatar: Going... to... die...
- In one of Lon'qu and Maribelle's supports, Lon'qu has a moment of understated panic:
Lon'qu: My arm. You're touching my arm. ...Please stop touching my arm.
- She also delivers this little nugget at one point:
Maribelle: At this rate, a little girl could simply walk up and kill you with a spoon.
- The Avatar's C Support with Gaius. All of it.
- Pretty much all of Gaius' supports with the Avatar are hilarious, but the female Avatar gets a couple of extra lines from him about her walking in on him in the bath.
Avatar: Gaius, I am SO sorry about earlier! I had no idea you were in the bath...
Gaius: Aw, no worries. At least I hadn't taken off my smallclothes yet, eh? Er, but I did want to mention I'm usually in much better shape. With the stress of this blasted war, I've been eatin' more sweets than usual. Usually I'm a real piece of eye candy. Belly like a washboard, glutes like a lumberja—
- Gerome's supports with his father are full of funny moments, but Gerome's over reaction to his father hearing him say "cutey-poo" takes the cake.
- Extra points if his father is Lon'qu. There's just something hilarious about Lon'qu going on about how cute it is when Gerome dotes on Minerva.
- Gerome's response to Severa asking about the "secret" reason for his mask.
Gerome: If my weapon breaks I can hurl the mask at my foe.
- Which is even funnier if you are one of the many that compared him to Batman and imagined him throwing it like a Batarang.
- In Laurent and Noire's S support, Laurent, of all people, confesses to being a masochist, expressing excitement over one of Noire's Split Personality outbursts.
- Inigo's C Support with Noire, who is just as much of a Stalker with a Crush to him as her mother, Tharja, is to the Avatar. It begins with Inigo, running around for help, fearing that Noire will shoot him with an arrow. It turns out that he was in the middle of flirting with a girl, when Noire decided to fire a few warning shots at her.
- Frederick's S-Support with Sumia.
- Henry and Frederick's A-Support has Henry making the most hilarious sound ever when Frederick wraps him in a bear hug and cries tears of joy into his shoulder. It's something between a yelp and a nervous giggle.
- If Henry is Inigo's father, he'll make the same noise after Inigo Glomps him in their A-rank.
- Henry's "proposal" to Lissa. He just casually tosses out that they should get married and Lissa complains that he could at least set the mood before asking her. Alas, she's dealing with Henry here...
Henry: I'm not much of a mood guy, I'm afraid, unless we're talking gruesome bloodshed...
- As the group's official thief, many of Gaius' supports deal with the other characters suspecting him of stealing stuff from his fellow Shepherds. In his C support with Nowi it is revealed that this isn't completely untrue. But where the others think he's after their valuables, Gaius is more interested in stealing everyone's desserts. In fact, when Nowi comes to pester him, he's just about to eat Chrom's...
- Shrinking Violet and Reluctant Warrior Olivia is hilarious as a frontline fighter, especially when she crits and kills someone in one blow while screaming "I didn't want to do this!" The voice acting really sells it.
- Re-class Olivia into a Myrmidon. Then, promote her into an Assassin. Hearing her scream out apologies if Lethality activates is hilarious.
- One of her crit quotes plays on her Stage Fright, and has her say "Stop Staring!" before potentially landing a One-Hit Kill. Her Cut-In also has her close her eyes.
- One of the crit quotes also has her say, "Oooh, I didn't wanna do this!". What makes it hilarious is that if she kills an enemy, she can potentially wind up saying, "I did it!"
- Owain and Kjelle's S support. He confesses his love for her to her armor, of all things, thinking she had already left the room. Of course, she was still there. Owain tries to save the situation but ultimately resigns to his fate:
Owain: Look, I didn't... I mean, I do, but... I was gonna tell you as some point!
Owain: Urgh. Just stab me and get it over with.
- He also wondered if Kjelle already had a boyfriend. A big dumb one, whose name was Troy. Or Steve... Or Chaz or something, who was going to fold him into a pretzel.
- Virion and Lissa's B support:
Virion: I have only the deepest admiration for you. I'm envious, in fact. Men of my elevated station must suspect all who surround them. You and your brother are blessed to live free of such petty intrigues.
Lissa: You DO realize that as a princess I outrank you twenty times over. ...Right?
Virion: Oh, well...yes... *ahem* I suppose you would, wouldn't you? But then royalty has its own kind of shield from many of life's harsher realities. A fact lesser nobles such as myself know only too well! Caught between the huddled masses below and the royal houses above... O onerous fate! Can one of my standing ever know rest?!
Lissa: ...Nope. I still don't see how you have it harder than my brother.
Virion: Er... Yes, well it's a...nuanced thing. A casual observer might agree that leading an army is the greater burden. But to the trained eye, it's quite clear that... You see, um...
Lissa: You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
Virion: NO! I DON'T! OKAY?! Are you pleased to hear it?!
- Virion and Tharja's supports are overall heartwarming. But the C and B supports are golden and shows off Virion's Large Ham tendencies
Tharja Dasher and derricks... Remodel the barracks!
Virion As you wish, milady! Virion, AWAY!
- Even funnier because even when she got him to act like a cat, The Reveal at the end is that her curses didn't work on him, he only did what she asked because of her beauty.
- Gaius and Sumia's B support. Gaius has been following bees in an effort to locate their hive (and the delicious honey inside), and Sumia decides to, eh, "help" him...
Sumia: Oh, Gaaaius! Yoo-hoo! I've found the beehive! Now, I just... *grunt* have to... *grunt* pull it off this branch...
Gaius: What in the... Are you mad, woman?! You can't just go grabbing beehives!
Sumia: EEEEK! Bees! Bees! Oh gods, they're everywhere!
Gaius: I warned you, you daft—- Um, what are you doing? H-hey! Don't run TOWARD me!
Sumia: Here's your beehive, Gaius—-catch! Sorry, gotta run! See you later!
- Virion and Nowi B Support. Nowi wants Virion to play a game with her, after listing several.
- Even better, the game apparently takes a long time to start.
Nowi: So let's start, OK? I'll count to... um... one million and you go hide!
Virion: One million? Do you realise how long that will take?
Nowi: ONNNNNE... TWOOOOOO.... THREEEEEE....
Virion: My life is flashing before my eyes! ...very, very slowly...
- Miriel and Stahl's C support. When Miriel wants to watch Stahl practice, Stahl says he'd be happy to let her, but he just finished. So Miriel does a very unexpected bit of passive-aggressive guilt-tripping that finally gets him to do his exercises over again, ending with:
Miriel: Well, I suppose I can find another, more lucrative field of study. Perhaps I will just...observe this rock. Yes, that should suffice. Hmm... It's round. And smooth. Wait! ...No, it's still round.
- Lon'qu and Miriel's supports are hilarious, especially in their C conversation where she almost walks off a cliff without noticing.
- In their B support, Lon'qu tells Miriel about his problem with women, and she promptly asks him if this extends to cats, monkeys, statues and bodies of women.
- Pretty much all of Virion and Libra's supports. Special mention must go to their B Support, where Virion reveals that he's gotten paranoid every time he tries to flirt with ladies now, and a woman apparently slapped him when he asked her if she was really a woman or not.
- The Female Avatar asking Tiki questions while the latter is sleeping. The best part comes in their A-Support when Tiki complains about a hag (Female MU) asking her questions and calls it a nightmare. When Tiki goes back to sleep, the Female MU tries to get closer to hear her again, only for Tiki to threaten FeMU.
- Walhart as a villain emanates dread. Walhart as your ally however? He'll leave you in stitches.
- Henry and Sumia's A support, in which Henry switches bodies with her. There's something inherently funny about Sumia acting confident, childish, and excitable while Henry stutters and freaks out.
- And their S support, where Henry reveals that he bought an engagement ring while in Sumia's body.
Sumia: B-but the jeweler might think I'm a pathetic spinster buying her own ring!
Henry: Oh yeah. He definitely thinks that. Anyway, do you like it?
- In the Gaius and Olivia supports, he tries his hand at baking pies and has her try them.
Gaius: "Strap yourself in and get ready to ride the flavor stallion!"
- There's a rather funny bit of Gameplay and Story Integration in Sully and male Robin's C Support. In her roster entry, Sully is described as "the woman to end all men." When she's yelling at Robin about how she doesn't care about her figure, just her muscle mass, Robin will briefly freak out and beg her not to attack him. Even better: Sully becomes genuinely confused as to why Robin thinks she's going attack him. In fact, the Support conversations between them are funny in general. For example, their B and A Supports revolve around them fighting and bonding over the results of the fitness contest from the C support, which includes both of them suffering over the effects of eating the dried seaweed Robin brought up at the end of the C Support.
- Lucina's C support with her mother has her pick different dresses for her mother (giant pink polka dots, anyone?).
Lucina: I wager when Father sees you in this, he'll just scream with delight!
- Gerome and Inigo's A support.
Gerome: She did not want me to leave. She was... stronger than she looked. I've never been so manhandled.
- Put Laurent paired with his father on an event tile. Watch this hilarious display of passive-aggression and snark.
Laurent: Father, fight me! I have a lot of pent up frustra- a lot of new spells to show you!
Laurent: Father, has your hairline receeded?! I'm concerned... for the two of us.
- Better yet, Laurent is Morgan's father.
- Most of Gregor's endings start out with a line about him sinking into a life of excess and gluttony, usually with his wife pulling him out of it somehow. With Cordelia, it's because he feels ashamed to be so lazy when she's working so hard, with Nowi it's to travel the world with her ( possibly to look for her family since she was kidnapped as an infant). Marry him to Tharja....
- Gregor's supports with Cordelia have him trying to help her win Chrom over. He makes a "love is war" metaphor and describes how getting into someone's heart takes a "surprise attack." However, Cordelia takes it too far, and surprises Chrom by jumping out of a bush while wearing a Risen mask. Imagining Chrom's reaction to that is the icing on the cake.
- Gaius and Libra's B support, where Libra invites Gaius to join him in prayer. Gaius doesn't quite grasp how praying works and instead gives the gods a list of all the sweets he wants.
Libra: That wasn't a prayer - it was a market list! The gods are not scullery maids who deliver treacle tarts on demand!
Gaius: Oh. Right, yeah...sure. Sorry. Got carried away. I'll start over, then. *Ahem* O most horrifying and fattened gods, thou art most tricksy in thine ways...
Libra: D-dear gods, please send not lightning to strike down this heretic... He knows not what he does!
Gaius: I will deliver unto thee my first-born son, if only you make donuts rain down upon—
Gaius: ...Whoops. Sorry.
- More hilariously, it's possible for Gaius to actually have a "first-born son" by this point, as some pointed out
- One of Kellam's critical hit quotes has him shout out, "Come on, look at me!!". His voice acting rarely portrays much emotion, so hearing plainly audible frustration out of him is hilarious.
- Cherche and the Avatar's supports consist of Cherche trying to find a suitable mate for her pet wyvern, Minerva. Avatar offers to help out, not realising quite what they're getting into.
Cherche: ''Did you hear that, Minerva? Avatar is going to help us!
Minerva: (godzilla roars)
Cherche: Oh, look how happy you've made Minerva!
Avatar: That bloodcurdling sound was happiness!?
- While Tharja and Nowi's support conversations are mostly a Tear Jerker, their first one does have quite an amusing bit where Tharja asks Nowi for some claw trimmings to use in her fortunetelling, resulting in this:
Nowi:Here's a bag of all my toenail clippings! ...Yes, I saved them. Don't ask why. Long story. Slightly gross.