Untitled Goose Game is an upcoming Stealth-Based Game for Nintendo Switch and PC by House House, creator of Push Me Pull You. You play as a goose, who goes doing various things and being a general nuisance. It was announced on August 28th, 2018 through a teaser trailer here. The game is set to release on September 20, 2019.
Tropes associated with the game:
- Mickey Mousing: The alpha build trailer is scored in this manner.
- Public Domain Soundtrack: The songs that can be played on the radio are arrangements of Claude Debussy's "Prelude" series.
- "Untitled" Title: Also serving as a Protagonist Title, considering your player character.
- Tree Cover: The goose is small enough to be completely covered by the hedges.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Practically custom-built for it. The entire point of the game is to be a "horrible goose" and terrorize the village by stealing food, playing keepaway with the things they need, startle them with loud honks, and just being a nuisance in general.
- Wide Open Sandbox: Your goose is perfectly free to roam around the village and cause mayhem, as long as you can get away with it.