Call me Enforcer or Non/Nonexistent. I use they/them or xe/xem pronouns. Please don't call me anything derived from "Yeet"; I named this account before I stopped following, using, or supporting memes. I do creative works. One day I'll sit down with my entire HTML output and make a work page for it, but today is not that day. I'm here to browse, occasionally add examples, and generally do the opposite of wreaking havoc. Wreaking order? Wreaking construction? I occasionally post on Forum Games threads when I need some cheap entertainment. Lately, I've been getting into real life example cleanup.
My character page web hosting has seriously improved courtesy of the amazing Neocities, so you can actually see my work!
Tropes I Launched
Work Pages I Created
- Guys Being Dudes (incidentally also a work I created)
Tropes That Apply To Me
- Absent-Minded Professor: A number of talent search tests and testimonials from professors, peers, and more show my proficiency in academics. I'm good at remembering, applying, and analyzing things and also need to be reminded to eat and shower regularly.
- Ambiguous Gender: One of my main aesthetic goals. Based on the number of cashiers and others who've addressed me as "sir, ma'am...er, you", I seem to be succeeding at such.
- Angry Animalistic Growl: I tend to growl or hiss when I get especially ticked off.
- Animal Lover: I appreciate all animals, including and especially those that are traditionally unloved.
- Animal Motif: Snakes, especially rattlesnakes. They provide adequate warning. If you mess with them past that point, I take no responsibility for what happens to you.
- The Anti-Nihilist: As long as I'm not in one of my more depressive moods, in which case I edge closer to straight-up Straw Nihilist status, I'm pretty content with life lacking inherent meaning because I can make my own and that means there's no pressure.
- Buffy Speak: I use it when I find it funny, usually to describe complex concepts like "brain juice" for the whole space of neurochemistry and its relation to behavior.
- Chained by Fashion: Almost every outfit I wear features chains somewhere, either attached to the belt loops of a pair of pants or in necklace form.
- Chuunibyou: Before fully establishing myself as a Perky Emo and coming out as all of the things it makes sense for me to come out as, I portrayed myself as being possessed by and invoking demons. It was a bad time.
- Cool Teacher: I teach online classes and tend to get good reviews; students love my delivery and passion and knowledge about my subject.
- Complexity Addiction: I tend to overthink things and put more effort into plans than is really necessary.
- Dark Is Not Evil: My personal style is something between Emo and Goth, I associate myself with elemental darkness and menacing animals, and I alternate between sounding aggressive and being rather unemotional. I'm a nice person.
- Defrosting Ice King: There are many cases where when first encountered, I was cold or on edge, and if people were willing to take the chance, opened up. I'm trying to defrost myself at the moment via being more emotionally open and stuff.
- Determinator: I don't quit unless I have a damn good reason, and sometimes not even then.
- Elemental Motifs: Fire and darkness, for passion, warmth, edge, and safety outside the prying eyes of the sun. During my Chuunibyou phase, I associated myself with the void, but I don't do that anymore in part because I tended to use it for Straw Nihilist symbolic purposes.
- Emo: The aesthetic I intend to evoke, although I'm more into Metalcore and Post-Hardcore musically speaking.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: One of my favorite aesthetic choices, demonstrated via the Duality Motif of my sona's mismatched eyes and my asymmetrical haircut.
- Feather Boa Constrictor: One of the best, and most aesthetically pleasing, ways I carry my ball python.
- Feathered Serpent: My sona is not one in the mythological sense, but their design as a winged rattlesnake is intended to evoke the pop cultural image (this is your friendly reminder that Quetzalcoatl was never depicted with wings) and I find feathered serpents' status as liminal beings fascinating.
- Fluffy Tamer: The most menacing thing I've owned in real life is a ball python and I don't plan to change that, but I do tend to favor menacing-looking creatures in games.
- Forgets to Eat: Yep. When I'm fully involved in something, I get into the zone, as it were. The only reason I eat regularly is that I have a routine to do it.
- Friend to Bugs: I make sure to relocate any bugs I find unless they're trying to prey on me and previously kept hissing cockroaches as study animals / pets.
- Gibbering Genius: People have asked me why I talk like Eminem, and that's with me trying to hold myself back. Before I started teaching online classes and code-switching for that, I talked fast enough that very few people could actually understand me.
- A God Am I: I know I'm not, don't worry, but I do find it fun to describe myself as a deity on my online presences.
- Hot-Blooded: I may not necessarily express it in neurotypical ways, but when I get into something I'm interested in, expect high volume, intense movements, and indomitable drive.
- Imaginary Friend: I used to have these as a kid. Some might say I still do, seeing as I enjoy imagining fictional characters as my friends and many of my imaginary friends got adapted into OCs.
- In the Hood: Hoodies are the best, in part because they're basically the closest modern equivalent to a Black Cloak.
- Metalhead: I mostly listen to Metalcore and Nu Metal so I know the mainstream fanbase won't take me, but I like the aesthetic and ethos.
- Metal Scream: I have a pretty good one. Of course, I can't practice it often since I've gotten the police called on me for doing so outside.
- More than Just a Teacher: My students who know me for teaching herpetology know nothing of my edgelord powers, passion for Pokemon Go, or basically everything else on this page.
- Old Shame: My username here. I'm not making a new account because I had too many issues with the registration email, but ugh, memes and I really don't like the nonexistent/void motif anymore.
- Peek-a-Bangs: I'd like to have these, to go with the Emo aesthetic and establishing myself as a dark, brooding, generally asocial Anti-Hero, but my hair texture doesn't appear to be cooperating.
- Perky Goth: I go to the gloomier side of things when I'm feeling especially bad, but otherwise, I'm a generally passionate and kindhearted person who happens to have a dark aesthetic.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: I like using big words to maximize accuracy and just because they sound nice.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Back in 2019-20, I'm pretty sure I used the word "fuck" more often than commas. And I use a lot of commas. I'm better at it now and keep my swearing to dramatic effect, but sometimes slip back in when experiencing strong emotions.
- Socially Awkward Hero: I'm passionate about my beliefs, good in my field, and find having conversations with people I don't already know, ordering food, and other such things to be one of the most complicated and easily capable of going wrong things I do.
- Sophisticated as Hell: I enjoy both Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and swearing. It's a natural conclusion.
- Sssssnake Talk: Sometimes I overemphasize S's when I'm trying to invoke my snake motif or just feeling like being intimidating.
- Talking to Themself: I regularly do this; it's the main way I work out ideas.
- Tiger Versus Dragon: My main motif is snakes and dragons and I've had a number of foils who associate themselves with cats.
- Tough Spikes and Studs: I wear plenty of accessories with spikes as part of the Goth portion of my aesthetic and just because I like the literally sharp and edgy image.
- Unusual Pets for Unusual People: An eccentric, edgy genius with a pet snake.
- Zipperiffic: I have a pair of pants that contains 3 distinct zippers that don't attach to anything. They're the best; I use them regularly for stimming purposes.
Works I Like
Anime & Manga
- A Day to Remember
- All That Remains
- As I Lay Dying
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Blacklite District
- Breathe Carolina
- Bring Me the Horizon
- Bullet for My Valentine
- Escape the Fate
- Fall Out Boy
- Falling in Reverse
- Fit For A King
- Five Finger Death Punch
- Hawthorne Heights
- Hollywood Undead
- Ice Nine Kills
- Linkin Park
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- Motionless in White
- My Chemical Romance
- Panic! at the Disco
- Papa Roach
- Pierce the Veil
- System of a Down
- The Used
- Three Days Grace