- All-Star Cast:
- The loaded Japanese Cast features: Akira Ishida, Hikaru Midorikawa, Rie Tanaka, Megumi Ogata, Mamiko Noto, Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, Junichi Suwabe, Daisuke Namikawa, Yui Horie, Ami Koshimizu, Tomokazu Seki, Kappei Yamaguchi, Rie Kugimiya, Romi Park, Kana Hanazawa and Yuuki Kaji.
- The English cast are not to be messed with either, as it features: Johnny Yong Bosch, Yuri Lowenthal, Vic Mignogna, Michelle Ruff, Tara Platt, Liam O'Brien, Cindy Robinson, Wendee Lee, Karen Strassman, Grant George, Bryce Papenbrook, Erin Fitzgerald, Amanda Winn-Lee, Matthew Mercer, Laura Bailey, Sam Riegel, Keith Silverstein and Ashly Burch.
- Directed by Cast Member: English voice director Valerie Arem does the voice of Naoto.
- Fandom Nod: Fans often remarked on Theodore's resemblance to Kanji when Persona 3 Portable was released. This gets referenced in a sidequest, where Aigis even theorizes they're brothers who were separated at birth. She even admits she got the idea from reading fanfiction.
- Limited Special Collector's Ultimate Edition:
- The game has the "The Wild Cards Premium Edition", it comes with a special 3DS XL case, art book, soundtrack CD, and physical representations of the tarot cards used in-game.
- Separate from the game is a special edition themed 3DS... which for some bizarre reason doesn't come with the game.
- The Other Darrin
- Real-Life Relative:
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- How many times did we hear Zen and Marie together in any series?
- On the Japanese side, for the Danganronpa fandom, Ken Amada is Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda; Makoto Yuki is Byakuya Togami; Junpei Iori is Kiyotaka Ishimaru; Elizabeth is Touko Fukawa; Shinjiro Aragaki is Mondo Oowada; Teddie is Hifumi Yamada and Jin Kirigiri; Yukari Takeba is Junko Enoshima; Yukiko Amagi is Ibuki Mioda; Marie is Chiaki Nanami; and Naoto Shirogane is Akane Owari.
- The Japanese side of the Gundam fandom all in for a treat as well. We got Makoto Yuki and Mitsuru Kirijo as Athrun Zala and Lacus Clyne; Akihiko Sanada as Heero Yuy; Aigis as Lunamaria Hawke; Kanji Tatsumi and Teddie as Domon Kasshu and Sai Saici; Naoto Shirogane as Loran Cehack; Fuuka Yamagishi, Marie, Yukiko Amagi and Zen as Wilna Janisty, Romary Stone, Arisa Gunhale and Leo Luis; and Yu Narukami and Rise Kujikawa as Michael and Nena Trinity.
- 3 of the characters in this game are MMORPG players. Theodore is Kirigaya 'Kirito' Kazuto, Yukari is Shino 'Sinon' Asada and Yu is Shinkawa 'Spiegel' Kyouji.
- This game also features a huge gathering of Fairy Tail characters as well. We got Makoto as Zeref, Akihiko as Vidaldus Taka, Fuuka as Mavis Vermillion, Elizabeth as Ultear Milkovich & Virgo, Yu as Jellal Fernandes & Mystogan, Chie as Carla, Kanji as Lucky, Rise as Happy, Margaret as both Erza Scarlet & Erza Knightwalker and Zen as Lyon Vastia.
- There's a ton of BlazBlue characters too. Chie is Bullet, Ken is Makoto Nanaya, Yosuke and the P3 protagonist are Amane Nishiki, Yukari is Carl Clover, Shinjiro is Kagura Mutski, and Rise is Platinum the Trinity.
- As if that wasn't enough, many of the VAs have had involvement in BlazBlue's spiritual predecessor Guilty Gear; specifically Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-(not counting REVELATOR, since it didn't have English voice acting). Yosuke and the P3 protagonist are Bedman, Chie is Ramlethal Valentine, Mitsuru and Elizabeth are Millia Rage and I-No, Teddie is Ky Kiske, Marie is May, Kanji is Zato=1, Akihiko is Axl Low and Johnny, and Rei is April and Aria. Naoto (Valerie Arem) is also The Universal Will.
- On a similar note, in Guilty Gear 2 Overture, Yosuke and the P3 protagonist are Sin Kiske and That Man, and Fuuka is Valentine. The former was later darrin'd, while the latter has yet to reappear.
- Teddie, Fuuka, and Kanji are Phoenix Wright, Athena Cykes, and Nahyuta Sahdmadhi respectively.
- Talking to Himself: In the English version at least, you got Yosuke and Makoto, Mitsuru and Elizabeth, and (only with DLC) Aigis and Nanako.
- What Could Have Been: Some◊ discarded◊ designs◊ exist for Zen and Rei that were surprisingly different from the final product. Most of them had a Deliberately Monochrome color palette for their clothes, and some designs had them physically bound to each other to emphasize their codependency.
- Unused battle dialogue from data-mining the game shows that there may have originally been plans where characters would share team attacks (which seems to have later been carried over for the Unison attacks in Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth). There was also unused dialogue that would have been used on the results screen of the battle, where the characters would announce if they were about to level up soon.
Trivia / Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth