Marisha Ray (born May 10, 1989) is an American actress from Louisville, Kentucky. Despite being a relatively new talent in the voice acting scene, Ray has carved out her own position in the community with her ambition to act and produce. She served as the Creative Director at Geek & Sundry from July 2017 to June 2018, stepping down to become the Creative Director of Critical Role's new studio.
On October 24, 2016, she got engaged to fellow actor Matthew Mercer, and they were wed on October 21, 2017.
- Various voices and minor characters in Far Cry 5 and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jeanne Labreigh in the Comrades DLC for Final Fantasy XV.
- Kiyo-hime in the English localization of Onmyoji Arena
- Mikoto, Oboro, and Effie in Fire Emblem Fates.
- AJ Mason in Friday the 13th: The Game.
- Laura S. Arseid in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I & II.
- One of the voice options for the female player, and Miranda in Metal Gear Survive.
- Replaced Michelle Ann Dunphy as the voice of Margaret in Persona 4: Arena Ultimax Persona Q, and Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night.
- Cheshire in LEGO DC Supervillains
- Maia in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, and Keyleth in the free Critical Role DLC.
- Stephanie Brown in Batgirl: Spoiled.
- Keyleth of the Air Ashari from season 1, and Beauregard the Monk in season 2 of Critical Role.
- Abigail in Sagas Of Sundry.
- Action Girl: Is genuinely athletic and has Bo staff training. She did all her own stunts as Stephanie Brown.
- Alliterative Family: Both of her parent's names also start with the letter M. They were reportedly pretty amused the first time they met her now-husband that she was continuing the tradition.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Marisha is well known for her brash personality, and she can be a bit hard to get past at a glance, but she is also a very empathetic person, and loves talking to people on twitter about her roles.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Has a shirt saying "Sleeves are bullshit", which she sometimes wears on Critical Role.