Tex: Oh, shut up.
Church: Shut up, Tucker.
Tucker: Did somebody call for a really hairy plumber? Bow-chicka-bow-wow!
Church: Tucker! Shut up.
Tucker: I came here to lay some pipe. Bow-chicka-bow-wow!
Tucker: So, I hear you got sisters- bow-chicka- who are twins! Wow-wow!
Church: Shut up.
Tucker: Hey, are you a model or famous actress? Bow-chicka-bow-wow!
Church: Shut up.
Church: Shut up!
"Bow Chicka Wow Wow" is the sound of a character beatboxing porno music, based on the funk-rock soundtracks most '70s pornos had. This is usually done after the character has seen or heard something lewd. Or sometimes simply imagined something lewd. Compare That's What She Said.
See also Sexophone. Not to be confused with the children's alphabet rhyme Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, nor the song "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" (which does include "bow chicka wow wow" in its chorus) from Phineas and Ferb. And neither is it "Gichie Gichie Yaya Dada" from Lady Marmalade song. Also not to be confused with the similarly basso register of the song "Oh Yeah." Nor is it Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.note
- There's a commercial for Lynx or Axe cologne that has a girl doing this.
- For a while at least, "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" was their slogan.
- Black Canary and Zatanna are looking in the window of a toy store that's displaying Justice League action figures. Zatanna teases Black Canary by making the Black Canary and Green Arrow dolls temporary animated and has them talk to each other:
Zatanna: I love toys. Look who's in the window!
Black Canary: Oh, those. We okayed those to be sold for charity. The profits go to victims of super villains.
Zatanna: Uh-huh. (magical sparks go from her finger to the toys)
Green Arrow Doll: Hey, pretty bird. I ain't seen you around the Barbie aisle before.
Black Canary: I guess you were on reserve when we made that deal.
Zatanna: I'm not bitter. Bount-chicka-bount-bount.note
Black Canary Doll: Hey yourself, Robin Hood. Is that an arrow in your quiver or are you just happy to see me?
Zatanna: (gets punched in the shoulder by Black Canary) Ow!
- Teá does it in an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.
- So does Hanyuu in one episode of Higurashi Parody Fandub, after the principal said that he and Chie will have sex in his office, instead of saving Satoko from her uncle. However, she actually said "Hau Chicka Hau Hau".
- In Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Master Roshi says this when noticing Goku had a son.
- In Violence Inherent in the System Hermione dresses up like Lara Croft to co-teach a Defense Against the Dark Arts class and when Harry calls her into their office to "discuss a few things" one of the fourth year Gryffindor boys singsongs "Bow chicka bow wow!"
- Rachel from Friends does this in the episode "The One With the Free Porn," apparently unaware of what she's singing. Eventually she asks what it is that's been in her head all day and is told it's the theme to Good Will Humping.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 - done by the bots when the dialog in a movie suggests a porn film segue.
- Also inverted: they add "sexy dialogue" when the music resembles this. (It was really the music of all low-budget 70s films, at least until the porn association became codified.)
- 2 Broke Girls ... and the Dumpster Sex had Max thinking it was "Brown Chicken Brown Cow".
- An episode of Bones had Booth explain what Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow Boom-Clicka-Mow-Wow meant to Bones
- Any time the scene style is 'porn' or simply 'filled with LUST!' in Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- Shorthand Phonetics literally has a track called "Bow-Wow-Chikka-Wakka-Chikka-Wakka-Chikka-Wakka, Bow-Wow-Chikka-Wakka-Chikka-Wakka-Chikka-Wakka"
- Referenced by way of pun on Trace Adkins' "Brown Chicken, Brown Cow".
- Mike Posner has a song called this. Surprisingly, it's about mood music. The video even resembles a '70s softcore porno.
- "Cheeka Bow Bow" by The Vengaboys.
- The Argentine band Cumshot main source of inspiration is the aforementioned Bow Chicka Wow Wow soundtracks of the 70's porn flics. It's up to the listener if this is Stylistic Suck or a funny and inventive whole new playground for ambient music.
- But there is little doubt about how hard does Swedish europop singer Gunther sucks.
- You touch my TRA-LAH-LAH!!! My ding-ding-dong!!!. Hurricane of Euphemisms ensues.
- The Fitnessgram Pacer Test soundtrack contains a number of examples, especially in the earlier stages.
- Since 1980s, Oh Yeah by Yello (of Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Secret of My Success fame) might be the song most people would associate with this trope.
- The entire gimmick of the band Pornosonic is to play music like this, with each song listed as the theme from a different non-existent porno film from the 70s (Ron Jeremy even provides fake soundbites in between songs).
- Guitar Hero III: The Legends of Rock includes an unlockable bass guitar called "Boom Chicka Wah Wah".
- And if you listen closely, this tune plays before you play any career encore in the Mitch's Moose Lounge venue (which is a strip club).
- From the Crowning Moment of Funny page: Approximately a week or so before the Wrath of the Lich King expansion came out for World of Warcraft, Thrall, leader of the orcs, disappeared from his chamber for a few hours. The official forums proceeded to speculate on what he was doing and where he was during that time. This led to many responses simply saying "Jaina". But the absolute best was in response to one of these, where the poster simply wrote "Bow-chicka-lok-tar"
- Perhaps taken to a literal extreme with the DSiWare game Spotto!, where the titular bird character must rescue a hot chick by the name of "Chikkie Wowwow".
- When breeding sheep in FarmVille your sheeps' sprites in the pen will be replaced with a sign reading "Baa chicka-wow wow!" while they're, um... busy.
- "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" appears on screen as a form of censoring while Abobo is having his way with Annie the mermaid. Too bad we can't see how he managed to avoid The Mermaid Problem ...
- "Bow-chicka-bow-wow" became a catchphrase of the character Tucker on Red vs. Blue, to the point that even his alien baby said it. (Well, "Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk", but close enough.)
- In his review of a pair of comics where Superman and Big Barda are Mind Controlled into filming a porno, Linkara threatens violence upon anyone who posts "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" in the comments section.
- Used by Cracked to describe the weird death of French president Felix Faure, who on February the 16th 1899 expired from a heart attack while having sex with his mistress in his office.
- Lampshaded in Roosterteeth's Rage Quit episode featuring Toy Stunt Bike:
Michael: Fuckin' porno music right here! Bow chicka chicka wow wow, da-na-na-na-na-na, ridin' yo bike, over a FUCKING GODDAMN BLOCK!!!
- This is the music used in the Simply Nailogical video intro, accompanying "polish porn" of nail bottles spilling.
- Family Guy:
- Stewie does this during "Screwed the Pooch," when Brian runs out onto a greyhound track and has sex with Lois' father's prize dog.
- When Brian goes to Hollywood to become a writer and get a gig directing porn: he gets a Woody for best director. The best score Woody included two lounge lizards and John Williams.
- One On the Next spot for Clone High was nothing but Joan and Cleo in a catfight with the narrator Bow Chicka Wow Wow-ing over it.
- Bender does this in Futurama.
- In season 3, Malory Archer admires herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but a trenchcoat. She flatters herself with a "You still got it. Bow chicka wow wow."
- In King of the Hill, when Bill's career as a competitive eater is over, Dale uses this (in a slight variation) to console him with the fact that he got lucky with his groupie. Yeah, not so much...
- Phineas and Ferb: a main part of the chorus of the song "Gitchee Gitchee Goo", about a man trying to work out if their girlfriend loves him, is "bow chicka wow wow". Coincidence, or a case of Getting Crap Past the Radar? You decide.