Virtually every popular mainstream movie or TV show will have its title and the rudiments of its plot morphed into a porn video. This fact of adult entertainment is even more certain than death and taxes. It's mandated pursuant to the provisions of Rule 34.
The porn industry really only has one product to sell. That's graphic depictions of people having sex. Naturally this makes things very competitive with each production company looking for an edge in the marketplace. The gay porn industry has its members always trying to stick out, while the straight porn industry is always trying to find a niche to squeeze into. So much like Hollywood itself, it exploits that which is already successful.
There are entire web sites dedicated to listing actual porn ripoffs of popular media — most of them Not Safe for Work, naturally. And, most of the time, the only connection to the original work is the title.
Parody porn, by and large, was most popular during the late 70s into the 80s, when porn required a visit to an adult 'theater' or 'bookstore,' and so places to show movies were limited. With the advent of home video and the Internet, most porn does not bother with such niceties as plot, and instead has titles consisting of any of the following: (Race) (Sexual Orientation) (Other Defining Characteristic of Participants) (Optional Fetishes) ( Acts Performed) (Number In Series), the only fixed order generally being the number. For example, Interracial MILF Gangbang 14. However, those titles rarely lend themselves to humor and aren't much fun to talk about.
Some major studiosnote and even VR sites started producing porn parodies in greater numbers in the 2010s, although it's still a niche compared to the Porn Without Plot they mainly distribute. This coincided with the rise of Superhero movies and other sci-fi and fantasy genre works like Game of Thrones. As of 2023, basically any mainstream work can expect to get this treatment, making it a Popularity Polynomial. If it's a really popular property, different studios will even start competing to release their own parodies.
It's also a common game to take normal media titles and see how many porn titles they can be twisted into.
Curiously, part of the porn industry's actually started to make higher-budget, better-made parodies, which recreate the works they spoof with careful attention to detail... but tend to reject parody titles and simply add a simple "This Ain't" prefix or "A XXX Parody" suffix to the original title.
See also Rule 34. Just for Pun in action. Rule of Funny is also involved; why have a potentially squicky actual porn title when you could have one of these and get a small laugh? Compare The Mockbuster, which usually lacks the naughty bits.
- The H-anime Eroge! centers on an H-game enthusiast hired by a small company to help them produce a successful game. His critique of the head writer is that her work lacks eroticism, so he offers to lend her some of his hentai anime; they include such titles as Attack on Titanic Tits and A Certain Abandoned Prison's Electric Chair.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has these every other title, unless they decide to go with a plain old Parody Name.
- In Transmetropolitan, Spider Jerusalem's enemies try to make people stop taking him seriously by putting out a porn flick called I Hump It Here (the title of his column being "I Hate It Here"). Technically that wasn't his enemies, just all kinds of opportunists flocking to the money-making machine - after Spider's assistant Yelena sold them license to use his name and likeness. Spider wasn't amused.
- Garth Ennis loves these. In both Chronicles of Wormwood and Kev there is a scene with a lot of porn videos on display with such titles as The Hunt for Red Cocktober, Starsky and Crotch, Baredevil, and so on.
- In a comic by Michael Kupperman, an old man grants a boy special powers when he says SKREWPA, which is an acronym...
- Silex and the City has primitive porno films titled Diplodocul ("Diplodocass") and La famille Pierrafuck ("The Fuckstones").
- National Lampoon Films:
- In the Belch Dimensional Lampoon's Cross-Country Vacation arc, one of the male characters spends the team's last dime charging hours of porno to the motel room they're staying in. He's called out on it by the one girl in the group and can only offer up an "but I'm so lonely" defense. Said films have such titles as Tight Ass Lick, Your Ass Fucked Park, and Hairy Pussy and the Sorcerer's Boner.
- In an earlier story a comic cutaway shows the friends planning to rent Men in Black for movie night; however, because of his bad eyesight, one of the gang accidentally picks up the porn version, "Men in Blacks". When they play the video, shock and hilarity ensues, including one of the boys leaning over the back of the couch to throw up.
- Sex Criminals has a scene involving an in-universe porn movie (one of the films that a character starred in) called The Licked + The Divine, which is a porn version of the real-world comic The Wicked + The Divine. Things got even more metafictional when the "remix" issue of The Wicked + The Divine used panels from the Sex Criminals scene to depict Woden hiring sex workers to act as lookalikes for the female Pantheon members.
- In Cavewoman: It's a Girl's Life, Carrie shows Meriem and Mona a porno called Greased at their Slumber Party. Afterwards, Mona comments "I'll never think about 'hand jive' the same way again".
- The NSFW Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir fic Friendly Touching has Adrien and Marinette watching (for laughs) a porn video called "Ladyslut and Cock Noir".
"Cock Noir! The akuma’s invaded my pussy! I need you to destroy it!""Cockaclysm!"
- In the Parody Fic ALIEN!!! the crew of the Nostromo mention Synthetic Debbie does Captain Dallas.
- In Coraline, the home of two retired actresses has many posters of burlesque shows based on William Shakespeare plays, such as Julius Sees Her and King Leer. This is a reference to the real-life phenomenon of burlesque performers getting around obscenity laws by reciting from these plays during their acts.
- Referenced in Back to the Future. One of the movies playing at the porno theater in the rundown town square of 1985 is titled Orgy, American Style, a title parody of the TV anthology series Love, American Style. On the DVD's audio commentary, Bob Gale stated that he was unsure whether there was an actual movie with that title, but said there probably was. There is.
- For The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996), Mike speculates that the porn version is called The Thighland of Dr. More-O.
- In the one for Batman & Robin, Mike is quick to ask Kevin if he's sure he didn't accidentally rent "Buttman and Robin" during the Lock-and-Load Montage at the beginning of the movie. Kevin reassures him that there's no way he'd make that mistake a third time.
- In Dirty Work, the protagonists work at a movie theater and get revenge on their abusive manager by replacing Men in Black with the creatively named Men In Black Who Like To Have Sex With Each Other.
Screen Voice # 1: Look! An alien!Screen Voice # 2: Yeah. We'd better have sex with each other.Screen Voice # 1: Hey! This alien looks just like a hot guy!Screen Voice # 2: You're right. We'd better have sex with him.
- That Ben Stiller film The Heartbreak Kid (2007) where he had to give Carlos Mencia's character a nudie vid titled Remember the Tight Ones.
- Inverted with South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut which took its name from John Bobbit's porn film.
- Similarly, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy gets its title from the documentary Pornstar: The Legend of Ron Jeremy.
- In Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Zack meets a guy at a party, and learns that he's an actor:
Zack: Look at you! Anything I've seen? What movies?
Brandon: Oh, all sorts of movies with all-male casts.
Zack: All-male casts? Like "Glengarry Glen Ross"? Like that?
Brandon: Like Glen and Gary Suck Ross's Meaty Cock and Drop Their Hairy Nuts in His Eager Mouth.
Zack: ...is that like a sequel?
Brandon: Sort of. A reimagining.
- Then there's their decision to call their own film Star Whores...
- Everyone is a bit weirded out by Delaney's vehement insistence that the final movie in their trilogy must be called Revenge of the Shit: The All-Anal Finale.
- The Auteur is a pastiche of both obsessive and unstable auteurs and these. Pornographic film producer/director Arturo Domingo — roughly equal parts Francis Ford Coppola, Werner Herzog, and Gerard Damiano — is an uncompromising artist whose penetrating vision has resulted in such masterpieces of erotic filmmaking as Five Easy Nieces, Requiem for a Wet Dream and Dyke Club. During the filming of his seminal masterwork Full Metal Jackoff (actually a parody of Apocalypse Now), problems with filming, strained relations with his wife, and Executive Meddling cause a breakdown. He attempts to rise back to prominence with his most ambitious and epic project to date: Gang Bangs of New York.
- Cecil B. Demented: "Some Kind of Happiness? I've already filmed it. Only my version is called Some Kind of Horniness."
- In The 40-Year-Old Virgin, the films in the protagonist's Porn Stash have titles such as School of Cock. Which actually does exist, to absolutely no one's surprise.
- This iPhone auto-correct failure corrected Puss in Boots to Pussy 'n Butts, which commenters noted would be a great porno version of the movie (the other option, Pus in Butts, not so much.). Other porno-sounding autocorrects include The Cunt of Monte Cristo and Panty of the Apes.
- Tromeo and Juliet has a Porn Stash going after other Shakespeare plays with Et Tu, Blow Job, The Merchant of Penis, As You Lick It, and Much To Do About Humping. This last, interestingly, has substituted a different sexual innuendo for the one that was already in the title of the original.
- A Serbian Film has a few, given the protagonist is a former porn star. Acockalypse Now, Hanniballs Rising, Rumble in the Cocks, Penis From Heaven, Top Crotch, Cock of Duty note ...
- Stan Helsing has a ton of punny porn titles as the eponymous Stan is a video store clerk.
- In the short film Tomorrow Calling (an adaptation of The Gernsback Continuum by William Gibson), the protagonist is watching porn as Psychic Static. However he rejects one titled Cream Me Up, Spotty (with a cover showing a space babe and a Dalmatian in Fishbowl Helmets.)
- Miss Congeniality: The original Miss New Jersey has to step aside as it turns out she'd appeared in a movie called Arma-get-it-on before entering the pageant.
- 40 Days and 40 Nights has In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon.
- In Futurological Congress by Stanisław Lem, a character called Harvey Simworth gets a passing mention. He's a pornographic writer who tailors classical fairy tales and novels this way. Among his achievements there is Ali Baba and the Forty Perverts and the "Sex-life" series which include such titles as Sex-life of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sex-life of Hansel and Gretel and Sex-life of Alice in Wonderland.
- Little Green Men has the Yearning Channel, which shows pornographic movies such as Space Bimbos from Planet Lust twenty-four hours a day.
- In Porno (sequel to Trainspotting) a group of people are making a pornography film simply to prove they can. The title of the film is Seven Rides for Seven Brothers, spoofing Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
- Snuff, by Chuck Palahniuk, includes an absolute hurricane of parallel porn titles. In other words, a Hurricane of Porns.
- Life On Mars had fun with this. In the series 1 finale, CSD finds an illicit porn operation, with such titles as On Her Majesty's Secret Cervix and Once Upon A Time In Her Vest. The latter enrages DCI Hunt, who is a fan of Westerns.
- An episode of CSI mentioned the title of Arma-Get-It-On. Brass at first thought the guy said "Armageddon (1998)".
- In one episode, the guys have free porn. They watch Good Will Humping and In and Out and In Again. Hard to make In & Out sound more like a porn film... just try recommending that film to someone "It's called In & Out - no, it's nothing like that - it's about this gay teacher... shut up!"
- In another episode, Ursula uses Phoebe's name to appear in Sex Toy Story 2, Inspect Her Gadget, Buffay the Vampire Layer and Lawrence of a Labia.
- On Monica and Chandler's wedding night, Joey orders porn in the form of, Dr. Do-me-a-little.
Joey: I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill!
- In "The One Where Monica and Richard Are Just Friends", there's Clockwork Orgy.
- A later Home Improvement episode had Brad and Mark distracted by a porno titled Shakespeare in Lust.
- One Top Ten List from The Late Show With David Letterman was about "Signs You Have Purchased a Bootleg Copy of Titanic":
It's XXX-rated and the first three letters are suspiciously capitalised.
- When McGee has his identity stolen in an NCIS subplot, he is stumped as to what Forrest Hump could possibly be.
Tony: Well, it's like Forrest Gump with naked people!
- The Married... with Children episode "Dial 'B' for Virgin" has Al in the adult section of a video store with videos titled Schindler's Lust, Booty and the Beast, Forrest Hump, Silence of the Loins, The Joy Slut Club, and Mrs. Assfire (which Big'uns magazine gave "Two Things Up").
- In an episode of Will & Grace, Grace hunts through Manhattan porn stores looking for all the copies of a fetish film Karen acted in when she was younger (Next to Godliness) so that she can give them to Karen to save Karen's socialite reputation. In the process, she runs across Drive This, Miss Daisy!, Diddler on the Roof, and The Ass Menagerie.
- Saturday Night Live runs with this at times.
- One sketch involved Jeff Goldblum (as himself) in a video store attempting to rent the porn On Golden Blonde.
- In another sketch, host Adrien Brody and a cast member play the guys who come up with porn titles based on movies. They get to The Pianist...and they got nothing. The Something Awful guys later came up with a very simple solution.
- In another, Sylvester Stallone is told there is a copy of Rambo in the hands of the dead car accident victim who had spent his last moments trashing the star's films. He's touched that the guy really liked his movies after all until he's told it's really Rambone, the porn version.
- On 30 Rock:
- When Tracy moves into Liz's apartment in order to annoy her, he orders The Curious Case of Benjamin Butt and I'ma Do Us on pay-per-view.
- NBC is later bought by Kabletown, a parody of the cable company Comcast (which actually bought NBC at about the same time). It turns out that Kabletown's business model is basically selling pay-per-view porn, and that subsidizes everything else. Titles available include Ass-atar, The Pert Knockers, Tits Complicated, The Hind Side, Up in Her Hair, Sherlock Homos, The Lovely Boners, Fresh Ass: Based on the Novel "Tush" by Assfire and Horny With A Chance Of My Balls, and (a nod to Alec Baldwin), Ghosts of Missy's Peepee. The Lovely Bones is about young girls being raped and murdered, so it's not pleasant to imagine what the porn equivalent would be like.
- The New Statesman includes a group set up to fight sexual freedoms. During their campaign they watch a large amount of porn, including Snow White and The Seven Perverts, causing Piers to get all confused as to why there was a dwarf named Horny.
- In an episode of Sugar Rush, Stella's lover is heard ordering a porn movie with the title of Chitty Chitty Gang Bang.
- Psych: As Stumpy complains about the selection of porn on pay-per-view in the "Deez Nups" episode, he lists Chitty Chitty Gang Bang, Batman & Throbbin and Hannah Does Her Sisters.
- In Living Color! once ran a spoof ad for Ridin' Miss Daisy. Another one has a perverted Mister Rogers trying to rent some pornos at the video store, including Lorenzo's Oil Massage.
- MTV's Now What? (aka The Sausage Factory) featured an episode where some of the main characters get a job at a video rental store and become the most successful clerks by simply switching the VHS tapes for actual films with their porno equivalents and renting them out to teenagers. One character gets suspicious after a very happy teenager praises the clerks when he is seemingly returning The Joy Luck Club. The entire scam comes to an end after an angry parent accuses them of selling The Sperminator to his son.
- One episode of Criminal Minds ("The Internet Is Forever") has the BAU look for people who watched a video of a murder. One viewer had Schindler's Fist and White Girls Can't Hump on his hard drive.
- One of Tom Selleck's Celebrity Secrets on Late Night With Conan O'Brien was "I was pretty upset when I found out that someone made a porno version of my movie Quigley Down Under. I was even more upset when I found out that they hadn't changed the name."
- How I Met Your Mother. During Marshall's bachelor party, Barney bought the wrong (i.e., the real) Deep Impact.
- A Running Gag on Whose Line Is It Anyway? in the game "Greatest Hits" is that Colin and Ryan will pitch their song compilation as though in an advert interrupting a film, and the film title almost always sounds like one of these: Men In Back, Touched By A Hell's Angel, etc. On one occasion Colin couldn't think of anything and just blurted out "We're watching animal porn!" to audience hilarity. He eventually came up with one - Mary Had A Little Lamb.
- One episode of The Kevin Bishop Show featured a sketch in which The BBC launched the Red Hot Red Button service, which included pornographic versions of all your favourite BBC programmes, including Snatch of the Day, Gashes to Gashes, and Wanking the Dead.
- Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps did this with Gaz's books: Lust of the Mohicans, Macbff, and The Cunt of Monte Cristo.
- An episode of JAG had Bud and Harriet staying in a hotel. Bud thought Free Willy was on TV...unfortunately for him, it was Free THE Willy.
- There was a MADtv sketch that was about a fake Saving Private Ryan porno spoof also called Saving Ryan's Privates. Hitler is one of the stars. The coke-addicted director spouted off a list of similar films he'd done:
- On The Colbert Report, Stephen says that the movie that the friends of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect watched was probably called Osama bin Layin': Ji-hard-on.
- In the fourth episode of Death Valley, the male star's transformation into a werewolf interrupts the filming of "Two Girls, One Cop". This example is a bit different than most as the original is also porn.
- Played with in Community; at one point, a minor character is watching what is clearly a porn parody of Quantum Leap, but we never learn what it's called.
- Margaret Cho's short-lived sitcom All-American Girl had Free Your Willy being sold at the bookstore in the first episode. At the end, Margaret's grandmother is seen watching it.
- During their appearance in the 2008 MTV Movie Awards, Wayne and Garth made a list of porn titles for 2007 and 2008 movies, resulting in titles like Horton Hears a Ho, Alvin In the Chipmunks, and I Am Legend In Bed. Though #1 was Iron Man.
- One episode of Roseanne had Romancing the Bone.
- In the comedy series Made in Canada, Richard learns that his boss used the outside locations of their historical drama series Beaver Creek to film an unauthorized porn parody of the show. For obvious reasons, it was given the same name as the original.
- In Queer as Folk (US), Zack O'Tool, the porn star that Michael and Ted arrange for Emmett to meet during Emmett's attempt to Cure His Gay, is the star of Twelve Horny Men and Coriol-anus among others.
- Head of the Class: Darlene blackmails Arvin with proof that he rented Buns of the Magnificent Seven.
- In Hardware (2003), Mike refers to the Kama Sutra as "pornography for people who haven't got the guts to go and buy Shaving Ryan's Privates or The Orifice."
- Brazilian group Casseta & Planeta had a skit on adult films (NSFW), starting with a member saying a video store had The Bugger Cage, Lesbian Nymphomaniac Jurassic Park and the classic Gone Into the Wind, Who Liked It.
- Star Trek: Voyager. In "Author, Author", the EMH writes a holo-novel about a holographic doctor on the starship Vortex, who battles against the anti-hologram prejudice of its crew. Tom Paris gets back at him by rewriting it as the Starship Voyeur, starring a sleazy doctor who makes out with his hot blonde buxom patient, Seven of Nine. Makes you wonder exactly how extensive was Tom's study of 20th century movies.
- Endeavour: In "Coda", Morse and Truelove search a car that has a boot full of blue movies with surprisingly highbrow titles, such as Moaning Becomes Electra and Hedda Gobbler.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, "The Negotiation": Detective Hitchcock is not familiar with My Fair Lady but he knows My Bare Lady with Eliza DoEverybody and Leroy Pipe. One narrative line of the episode is a Pygmalion Plot as Captain Holt and Terry try to make Hitchcock a more presentable officer.
- Parks and Recreation recurring character Brandi Maxx has appeared in The Incredible Burt Wonder Bone, A Good Guy to Lay Hard, Our Goo, 69 Jump Street and Fifty Shaved Old Gays. None of the characters picked up that Our Goo was a parody of Argo at first, however.
- In one episode, Brandi also played Leslie in an in-universe porn parody of the events of the same episode, opposite a parody of Ron named "Dong Swanson". The title? "Too Big to Nail". Given the Running Gag of Brandi idolizing and imitating Leslie, and her approval filling Leslie with shame, this was only inevitable.
- The Boys (2019) has Lamplighter deciding to watch porn based on the superhero team The Seven, from the cuckold-themed "Homebanger: Red, White & Anal" to others such as "Deep Does It in the Blowhole", "Queen Maeve the Pleasure Slave", "Translucent and the Invisible Dong", "Big Black Noir" and "Starlight Runs an A-Train". Hughie Campbell, who has been stuck with the unfortunate task of looking after Lamplighter, refuses to watch the latter as he hates A-Train and is dating Starlight. That doesn't make watching the others a pleasant experience.
- Frasier: When Frasier is arranging his father's bachelor party Roz recommends a stripper she knows who also does porn and has starred in Grinding Nemo and He-biscuit.
- In one episode of Ugly Betty, Betty stays at a hotel and accidentally rents "Ocean's 11 Inches" on pay-per-view.
- Laszlo from What We Do in the Shadows (2019) has starred in thousands of pornographic films since the dawn of cinema (being a long-lived vampire). One example shown is a clip from a 1990s porno titled Seinf**k.
- The Brian & Jill Show has this whenever porn film critic Sir Phalluster Slideright III makes an appearance. The first time started with Ben & Jerry flavors ("Pop My Cherry Garcia", "Peanut Butter Double D-Cup") and moving on to actual movie titles (Beaverly Hills Cop, Men in Black Men and Indiana Joan and the Black Hole of Manboo).
- On one episode of House to Astonish, Paul O'Brien proposes a porn comic called X-Stonishing Ass Men. He hasn't worked out the details beyond that.
- An episode of Think the Unthinkable had Sophie going through Jed's DVD collection. As well as another sighting of Good Will Humping, she correctly surmises that his version of Free Willy isn't about a whale.
- An Australian skit spoofing the Reverend Fred Nile had him entering a video store to make sure they weren't selling anything dirty. A senior citizen with bad eyesight slowly reads out the titles of the movies she's picked off the shelves. As they appear to be family comedies they all get Nile's approval and he leaves. The store owner then rings up the titles which turn out to be porn movies, e.g. Herbie Goes Bananas was actually Herpies Goes Bananas.
- The Leisure Suit Larry games often parody this. Magna Cum Laude is especially full of them - between the porn section of the local video rental store and the nearby adult theater, there are dozens of parody porn titles used as throwaway jokes. Some of the better ones: Lawrence of My Labia, The Rodfather (created by Francis Ford Gropella), Bukkake To The Future, Close Encounters of the Behind, Schindler's Fist, Anal-yze This, and Terms of Enrearment. That last one actually holds special significance to Larry, and ends up being the springboard for a hilarious post-ending conversation mini-game.
- The Last of Us Part 2 has a gag involving Ellie coming across a copy of Smash Brandi’s Cooch, which is an obvious reference to Crash Bandicoot, which Naughty Dog also created. Funnily enough, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time would be announced and released later that year.
- Grand Theft Auto:
- A subplot in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has Tommy Vercetti getting involved in the production of a porn parody of Jaws titled Bite. Since he's just been released from prison after being put away in 1971, he's puzzled as to how a killer shark movie could have become such a hit as to inspire a porno parody.
- In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the gay section of San Fierro (a parody of San Francisco) has a movie theater with the title The Wizard of Ass on the marquee. It's one of the easiest photo ops to find.
- In inFAMOUS 2, one can find Parallel Porn Titles of various games found on the marquee of the theater, such as Assassin's Need (LoveToo), Hey, Low Reach, Epic Hickey and others.
- In Sensible Erection RPG, a large part of the game mechanic centers around finding porn. All of them have interesting titles, like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Poon.
- Fallout 2 had a few features, straight from the Golden Globes Porn Studio in Reno (some already having been used before), including a couple of puns on the series itself; Vault Sexteen (Vault Sixteen) and Pullout: A Post Nuclear Boogaloo (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game).
- While the PC version of Duke Nukem 3D had the Million Dollar Theater playing the infamous Attack of the Bleached-Blonde Biker Bimbos, accompanied by a dancing woman on the movie screen, the N64 equivalent had the more subtle parody title Uranus Attacks. (Playing into Nintendo's extreme censorship towards the game, the movie screen now only displays a spaceship.)
- A Cutaway Gag mini-game in the Family Guy game has Brian burying a copy of The Blair Fist Project, starring Quagmire.
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea features an adult bookstore, where there is an erotic novel titled, "Big Daddy".
- Word of God says that a cut line of dialogue from a mission in the FreeSpace 2 mod Wing Commander Saga had a reference to Wing Come-At-Her III: Heart of the Muff Diver.
- A "Binjpipe Bonus" in the credits of You Don't Know Jack Full Stream features a writer named Brittany saying she wanted to make a Dis Or Dat where the choices were either "Schoolhouse Rock! song about numbers" or "Porno". She didn't write it because she got too scared to search for porn titles.
Brittany: Apparently, typing "Only porn titles, please, don't show me porn" in the search engine doesn't work. It still shows you a lot of porn.
- At the start of Stay Tooned!, one of the channels on the TV advertises The XXX Files: The Naked Truth is out there. Yes, this trope is played completely straight in a kids' game.
- In Zero Punctuation's review of Silent Hill: Downpour, Yahtzee expresses his desire for the Silent Hill series to end altogether so that game developers can move on to create new psychological horror IPs, jokingly suggesting "Scary Things in Dirty Rooms" as a possible title. In the closing credits, he remarks, "Watch out for the porn parody Dirty Things in Scary Rooms."
- Eddie at The LMV began his review of Cult Kids Classics with one that he came up with: Phwoar: Raging Cock.
- Bad Gods' webcomic Capybara Brothers has an example of the porn title game.
- Foster Hearst of Scandal Sheet finds he has a gift for generating Parallel Porn Titles in his first job after graduation. Diddle Her on the Roof indeed...
- Something*Positive had a Crossover with Scandal Sheet where Aubrey and Foster discussed the possibility of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory parody, titled Willy Wanker and the Fudge Factory. Then they found out it had already been done.
- Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory appears in Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere as the porn film Paddy decides to act in to get a bit of extra money. He doesn't find out until too late that it's gay porn.
- Ménage à 3: The first to be mentioned was Perry Hotter Part 16: The Wizard's Staff. Later, when readers learned more about the past career of ex-porn-star character Amber and her friend Chanelle, their work turned out to include a number of parodies; Boobarella (September 29, 2012, NSFW), Elizabeth & Veronique, Sabrina the Barely Legal Witch, and Kim Pussyble and Spank Her, She's French-Canadian (November 13, 2012, NSFW). It's possible that these two characters specialised in that part of the business, or that the very geeky character Gary fixated on porn parodies of geeky subjects — but more likely, those titles just made good jokes in strips that happened to be about porn.
- A few in Cracked:
- Video: Do you have what it takes to title porn?
- The 10 Most Misleadingly Pornographic Movie Titles lists movies that could be mistaken for their own parallel porn title. It even lists which scenes could be kept unchanged.
- 6 Movie Titles Altered To Be Oscar Contenders inverts this, by taking pornographic movies and changing their titles to non-sexual ones like Debbie Does Taxes and Inside Mecca, and describing their now sex-free plots.
- Name That Porno is a collection of those.
- Something Awful.com once had a Photoshop contest where people altered the titles and cover art for Harry Potter novels, including "Hairy Pooter and the Chamber of Secretions."
- In the Gorillaz interactive online game Plastic Beach, the player can ask 2D if he's bored and 2D informs the player that he has movies to watch. Some of the titles he lists are this trope. He describes them as "a bit random, but very, very, very watchable."
- WikiPorno's Best Porn Movie Names page has a whole bunch of these, and it's incomplete. They don't even have the entire Star Whores series listed.
- SF Debris: In the review for the Firefly episode "Out of Gas", Chuck makes a comment on Wash's Porn Stache. He also rattles off porn title versions of other Joss Whedon shows: Buffy the Vampire Layer, Dr. Horrible's Super-Long Dong, and Sex-Doll House.
- For Star Trek: The Next Generation S3E1 "Evolution", Chuck says he couldn't find any footage of Field of Dreams, so he had to make due with the porn parody, Field of Wet Dreams. He goes on to recommend a few other James Earl Jones movies, in particular The Hunt for Ms. October and The Empire's Got Back.
- Uncyclopedia have a comprehensive list that you'll probably spend a whole day chuckling over. Behold, Porno Titles That Should Exist, But Don't.
- The web series Watch Blue Movies is about a porn studio that specialises in making these kinds of films. You've got G.I. Ho, The Porn Identity, Forrest Hump and so on. The first episode is about a porn parody of The Dark Knight, but no title is given.
- The Nostalgia Critic:
- When reviewing Doomsday Machine, The Critic noted the film practically turned into a porno as there were only a few people left after an apocalypse, and their "forced to give in to their animal urges". He then lists the top 10 porn titles the movie should've had, including "Babe Runner", "Star Whores", and "Spaceballs".
- Midway through his Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer review, he decides to look up some "proper Christmas porn," and comes across something called Jingle Balls All The Way. "And Schwarzenegger's in it."
- In one Black Nerd Comedy video, Andre pretended to be Reggie Fils-Aime and announced that Nintendo was bringing porn to the Wii U, including PokeMeMon, Donkey Dong, Dikmin, Barely Legal Icarus, Wario Hard Ware, Pilotwangs, Kirby Eats Yoshi, StarFux and Raper Mario, among others.
- The Cinema Snob, a parody of pretentious film critics, frequently finds himself reviewing this sort of movie.
- A particularly notorious (and lazily-named) example is E.T. the Porno, which the Snobs' actor Brad Jones found hilarious enough that he did an April Fools' sketch about remaking it, where his character- who is producer, actor and director- eventually admits that he the only scene he actually wanted to film was himself as E.T. doing a sex scene.
- In their crossover review of Tromeo and Juliet, The Cinema Snob is far from impressed with these in that movie , while Oancitizen has some suggestions of his own.
- He also came up with Dr. Buttlove, or How I Learned To Stop Clenching And Love The Plug and Dick Jewell.
- As Jones is famously not a fan of generic porno names like the aforementioned This Ain’t the Smurfs XXX or Spider-Man XXX: A Porn Parody, he tends to give such films a new Punny Name title for Cinema Snob episodes; in the case of the aforementioned titles, The Smuffs and Spanker-Man. In the case of Sex & the City: The Original XXX Parody, he gave it the bogus title Sex and the City 3.
- In online sketch comedy group LoadingReadyRun's video 'Format War', Graham HAS to have Sweeney Knobs: Demon Boner of Boob Street on Blu-ray, to get a feel for the story they're going for. He also can't wait for 300...People Having Sex to come out. Matt is sure Blu-ray will fail and Graham will have to get another copy of The Spiderwank Chronicles.
- When SF Debris did a review on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Evolution", he tries to play a clip of Field of Dreams, but can't find any footage, so he has to make due with Field of Wet Dreams. He also recommends other porn parodies of James Earl Jones films, namely The Empire's Got Back and The Hunt for Ms. October.
- Family Guy:
- In the pilot episode, Peter brings a copy of Assablanca to a stag party.
- Referenced in the episode "Brian Does Hollywood" where Brian becomes a porn director. He's nominated for a "Woody" Award for his three films Add Momma to the Train, The Purple Head of Cairo, and You've Got Male Genitalia.
- In "Prick Up Your Ears", Chris watches Genital Hospital with Stewie.
Doctor in Porn: The lab results are back. You've tested positive for nymphomania.
Actress in Porn: Oh, no, what should I do?
Doctor in Porn: (unzips) Take two of these and call us in the morning.
Stewie: Oh, now that's not going to help her nymphomania. It's only going to exacerbate it.
- Peter wrote porn lit like Shaved New World and Harry Poter and the Half-Black Chick.
- "It's sort of like Bang the Drum Slowly, except the drum is a chick."
- In the episode "And I'm Joyce Kinney", Lois was revealed to have been in Quest for Fur.
- In "All About Alana" (whose plot is based on All About Eve), Chris notes having seen a movie called All About Beave, which is reportedly nothing like the plot of the episode.
- In the Season 3 premiere of Harley Quinn (2019), Harley and Ivy use their porno doubles as distractions while they break into Arkham Asylum to break out Clayface and King Shark. One of the officers mentions having seen one (if not both) of them in "The Drilling Joke."
- The Simpsons:
- In "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment", the two adult films Bart watched via the family's illegal cable hookup were Stardust Mammories and Broadcast Nudes.
- In "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson", Homer talks about the last time he was there — on a single street, he passed by theaters that showed such (fictitious) pornos including The Godfather's Parts, II, Five Sleazy Pieces, and, the best of all, Jeremiah's Johnson.
- In another episode, a theater features Sperms of Endearment and I'll Do Anyone, which are parodies of two films directed by Simpsons producer James L. Brooks.
- Moe identifies Alice in Wonderland as "a takeoff on an Alice in Underpants movie I saw." He also mentions "Put Them On The Looking Glass".
- Another made brief mention of Doctor Screwlittle.
- In "The Wife Aquatic", there is a theatre showing Meet Me In Some Floozy.
- When Krusty passes by Springfield's X-theater, the now playing titles include For Your Thighs Only, Crocodile Done Me and Doctor Strangepants.
- In "Bonfire of the Manatees" Homer is in debt to the mob so they film Lemony Lick-It's A Series of Horny Events in his house. When Lenny sees the actors assembled there, he asks if it's a reunion for the cast of Fahrenheit 9-on-1.
- Queer Duck's nephew Little Lucky unwittingly stumbles upon his uncle's gay pornos in the episode "Fiddler on the Roofie". They are titled Poke-A-Man and Rock Hard & Bull Sprinkle.
- In a Futurama episode, Bender mentions the Pimpsons, and Assarama''.
- In The Venture Bros. Christmas special, Brock catches Hank looking for presents in a closet - Hank quickly claims to be looking for Christmas videos, spotting a pile of VHS tapes. He pulls them out and finds Miracle on 69th Street, Frothy the Blowman, Jingle Balls...
Hank: What're those elves doing to that lady?Brock: They're dwarfs, Hank.
- Season 5 of BoJack Horseman introduces Yolanda's family, who are all involved in the sex industrynote , with her mother having performed in every John Hughes porn parody made in Hollywood. Namely: Sixteen Cans, Titty in Pink, The Breakfast Chub, Homo Bone, Cum Kind of Wonderful, Penis Bueller Gets Off, and Planes, Trains and Autoeroticmobiles
- An episode of Black Dynamite involved a series of murders surrounding the shooting of the world's first interracial porno, Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory.