Harry Potter began as a series of seven fantasy novels by J. K. Rowling and later expanded into a multimedia franchise. Following the release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the franchise as a whole has been rebranded as Wizarding World (or J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World). We have separate pages for its book, film, and video game incarnations; this one is a disambiguation page to help you locate the more specific one you were looking for.
- Harry Potter, the 1997-2007 book series consisting of 7 novels:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (1997)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2001)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (2001)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (2008)
- Harry Potter prequel (2008): An untitled short story written for charity.
- Pottermore Presents, a line of eBooks which is a combination of existing Pottermore material and new information.
- Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (2016)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (2016)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists (2016)
- Harry Potter, the 2001-2011 series of film adaptations based on the books:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Parts 1 and 2 (2010, 2011)
- Fantastic Beasts, a canonical film series based on the adventures of magizoologist Newt Scamander several decades before the birth of Harry:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (2016), an eighth Harry-focused installment in the form of a theater play, which debuted at West End.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter areas at the Universal Studios parks, which in particular include the rides:
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game, a Collectible Card Game.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle, a cooperative Deckbuilding Game.
- Harry Potter Miniatures Adventure Game, a 35mm miniature strategy game
- Harry Potter, a series of video games from Electronic Arts, most straight adaptions of the films, although including some original titles.
- LEGO Harry Potter, a duology of LEGO Adaptation Games.
- Book of Spells (2012) and Book of Potions (2013), Augmented Reality games that use the PlayStation 3's Wonderbook peripheral.
- In 2017, Warner Bros. created a subsidiary of its interactive entertainment division called Portkey Games solely dedicated to developing games set in the Wizarding World. These games are considered non-canon. Portkey Games's projects include:
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (2018), a mobile Role-Playing Game set in 1984note -1991.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (2019), an augmented reality game for mobile devices.
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (2020), a Match-Three Game.
- Hogwarts Legacy (2022), the subsidiary's first feature length project. It is an open-world Action RPG set in the late 19th century.
- In early 2021, WB promoted executive Tom Ascheim to a new role within the company to oversee the expansion of the universe across their various platforms. His role is described as being Rowling and her teams partner in the company for the business end of the franchise.