open/close all folders
- Arc Villain: His actions and plans drive the conflict for the initial arc.
- Big Bad: Played straight for Season 1. When he's first introduced, he gives off the impression of being the Big Bad, even possessing many of this trope's archetypal traits: Evil Former Friend to the Big Good? Check. CEO of a major powerhouse company? Check. A weird taste in fashion? Check.
- Disc-One Final Boss: He's advertised as being the Big Bad, but gets defeated and Put on a Bus at the end of Season 1.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: He wears what seems to be a fur longcoat usually worn by Hollywood's movie stars. Even worse, said coat is purple and the fur is embroidered with leopard skin patterns. Below that, he wears ridiculously long purple stockings with dress shoes that look like sandals.
- Good Costume Switch: After his HeelFace Turn, Limo ditches his former getup and starts wearing much more sensible clothing.
- Starter Villain: What he ends up looking like in the English Dubbed version, where he lasts only 4 episodes before being arrested and taken into custody. Ultimately, he merely paves the way for the real Big Bad, Acnee.
Officer Hera Oh
X/Evolution X/Adventure X
Y/Evolution Y/Adventure Y
A four-piece combiner that combines W, C, R and D. Created in season 13, his attack system is different in comparison to the other combiners due to the number of pilots. In this pilot system, there is one leader that begins the attack call, while the other four follow.
A three-piece combiner that combines Adventure X, Adventure Z and D. Created in season 16, he has the same basic control system as Tritan (even using some of the same pilot movements). So far, he almost only appears at the end of each season with season 17 onwards.
- Boxing Battler: He even gets an auxiliary pair of gloves.
- Calling Your Attacks: Subverted. Whenever an attack is used, he has his own call.
- Champ Bodyblow = "Desert's sandstorm!"
- Champ Uppercut = "Ascending dragon!"
- Champ Jab = "Rock-busting bubbles!"
- Champ Straight = "Air-piercing quick fists!"
- Champ Guard = "Shield of steel!"
- Champ Footwork = "Invisible footwork!"
- Champ Clinch = "Hello there, friend!"
- Champ Hook = "Flap of a falcon's wings!"
- Champ Finish = "Thunder across the axis!"note
- Finishing Move: Champ Finish, listed above.
- Large Ham: Although not as loud as most examples, he makes up for it by yelling everything.
Y: Wow. He's a lot more talkative than I am.
- "THE NEW TRIPLE COMBINER, DELTATRON!"
- "LIFTING A SKYSCRAPER WITH TWO POWERFUL HANDS, THE GREATEST, STRONGEST, MIGHTIEST TOBOT!"
- "DEFEATING THE VILLAIN LIKE A COMET IN A MOMENT OF CRISIS, THE GREATEST, STRONGEST, MIGHTIEST TOBOT!"
- Also applies to all the examples listed in Calling Your Attacks.
- Lampshaded by Y in season 17.
- Red Boxing Gloves
- The Dragon: Is initially this to Limo. After Limo's defeat, he becomes Acnee's Dragon.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: He's basically the Dumb Muscle, minus the "Muscle". Quite frankly, the only villains more pathetic than he is would be the Mooks Acnee provides him with.
- Vile Villain, Laughable Lackey: He acts as the Laughable Lackey to both his bosses. Whereas both Limo and Acnee are fairly threatening, on his own, Diluk comes across as more of a joke than a villain.
- Big Bad: She takes this role after Limo is arrested. In the English Dub version, she's this for all of Season 1.
- Mysterious Employer: Acts like this towards Diluk, sending him robots and giving him orders to carry out her plans.
- No One Sees the Boss: She usually never meets with the characters face-to-face, preferring to use her cat emblem and even the audience initially only hears her voice.
A transforming van robot owned by Limo, he was created as the original Tobot by him and Franklin. Although programmed to fight others, his first incentive is to protect his master.
- Unreadably Fast Text: Turns out, he has a personality.
- "Secondary Targetnote : I don't know who he is, but that dropkick he landed on me doesn't hurt very much, so he doesn't seem very strong. He's talkative and has a light personality. Maybe it's because he didn't get much attention from his parents when he was young. That blow he landed on me starts to hurt more. I'll shake him up a bit later."
- "Primary Targetnote : Hit him once, he went down. It looks painful, and come to think of it I am pretty powerful. Kids go home and do their homework, go to school, or get yelled at by their parents, right? Why are they around here? It's dangerous around here, I should probably cautiously persuade them to go home."
- "Dangernote : He's so fat he can't stand straight or see his feet, but a master's a master. Great job, standing around there like an idiot, now I've lost my catch."
- "Primary Targetnote : Don't know who he is, but the guy that collapsed when I hit him suddenly changed color and got a weird gun. Green Energy Blast? It hurts a lot. I got hit twice."
- "Secondary Targetnote : Kept saying he wasn't made for fighting when I was about to beat him, but now that the red guy's gotten stronger he's got his shoulders up high. I really want to hit him."
Trytan II/Arc Tyrant II