Second Hyperdimension Neptunia fan character, and Lady Bit's past self.
- Children Are Innocent: Sprinkles genuinely doesn't understand that playing with dangerous objects and nearly maiming a tribemate is a bad idea.
- Deliberately Cute Child/Kawaiiko: Sprinkles dresses and acts deliberately for maximum cuteness, and speaks in an adowable Third-Person Person style. To some other characters' surprise this wasn't to hide an evil side or negative personality traits; she's really just that obsessed with being the cutest thing around.
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: The cutest woice awound.
- The Load: She's completely useless both at camp and in challenges, and she doesn't care about anything besides acting cute. This is why she leaves first.
Third Hyperdimension Neptunia fan character, and Sprinkles's future self.
- Cassandra Truth: She correctly states that Clarissa sabotaged the tribe during the second immunity challenge. However, Ethan is able to create a plausible scenario for Lady Bit to be guilty, and everyone believes Ethan's scenario.
- Game-Breaker: Her ability to play God includes: muting other contestants, banning all strategy discussions that she is not personally involved in, and making everyone unable to say or write her name.
- Large Ham
- Punny Name: Her name can also be read as "Lady Bitcoin EA". She also mentions "Master Pei Tuwehn".
- The Tribemate Nobody Likes: Thanks to her Game-Breaker powers and unsociable attitude, her entire tribe wants her gone as soon as possible.
Fourth Star Fox fan character, and Frysk's past self.
- Ambiguously Bi: In addition to his generally female attire, he has something like a relationship with E. T., while also hanging out with Nayla like Heterosexual Life-Partners.
- Aura Vision
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Quickly alienates everyone aside from E.T. and Nayla, and even Nayla doesn't actually like him and only sees him as a number.
- Future Me Scares Me: Does not like his future self one bit.
- Jerkass: Though he doesn't seem to realize it.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His real name is Frysk McCloud, but he insists on being called "Kitsunie."
- Revenge Before Reason/Leeroy Jenkins: Goes after his most competent tribesmates for petty reasons.
First Jojos Bizarre Adventure fan character, and Ernest's past self.
- Cool People Rebel Against Authority: Joins Kitsunie's alliance against Sagittaria, just because.
- Suicide by Cop: Eventually decides this game isnt going to solve her problems.
- Trans Gender: Her future self is male. She does not like to talk about it. Although more due to how she didnt expect herself to be an authority figure.
First The X-Files fan character, and E.T.'s future self.
- I Say What I Say: With his younger self
- Only Sane Man: The voice of reason on the future tribe.
- Taking the Bullet: For ET. Why he did that is unexplained.
- Unfazed Everyman: Due to his experience with stories.Ethan: I'm also the only person here over 25, discounting Deimos. I have no idea how old he is.Deimos: If you're curious, I'm over 2000 years old.Ethan: So you see, Deimos and I are the designated old men of the tribe.
Fourth Second Life fan character, and ???'s past self.
- The Atoner: He feels horrible about his past actions, and although he feels he can't be forgiven, he wishes to do no more harm for the rest of his existence.
- The Big Guy: He dwarfs the rest of the cast with his massive muscles.
- Cain and Abel: The Cain to his brother's Abel.
- History Repeats: A Second Life lion character who quits.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Quits at the sixth tribal council after his powers flare up and cause members of his tribe to become exceptionally aggressive during a challenge.
- Physical God: Literally, he's a demigod.
- Retired Monster: He was once a vicious demigod of war, but his brother performed a Heroic Sacrifice that removed all trace of evil from his heart.
- Sacrificial Lion: Literally.
First Star Wars fan character, and Yessi's future self.
- The Mentor: Takes on this role with her past self.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: She is the Straight Man to Clarissa's Wise Guy.
- Took a Level in Badass: She's a lot more calm, collected and capable than her past self.
First Mean Girls fan character, and Clarissa's past self.
- Future Me Scares Me: Though she attempts to reason with herself.
- Innocently Insensitive: Tries to talk with Nayla about her future self being a male, and triggers her Berserk Button.
Second Jojos Bizarre Adventure fan character, and Nayla's future self.
- Counterspell: It turns out his "House of Light" ability can disable Deimos' dark influence.
- The Leader: Type II.
- Large and in Charge: He's almost a head taller than Kasai and Ethan.
- Trans Gender: His past self is female.
First Yakuza fan character, and Shin's future self.
- Faux Affably Evil: He may seem kooky and playful, but when Deimos' slip at the challenge gives him an excuse to show his true self, he's nothing short of terrifying.
- Last-Name Basis: His full name is Shin Kasai.
- Loveable Rogue: Comes off this way at first.
- Mask of Sanity: It's been heavily implied that his Loveable Rogue persona is a mask for deep mental instability.
- Master Forger: Created numerous fake idols and other game items to keep everyone guessing.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Much more abrasive and conniving than his past self.
Fifth Second Life fan character, and Deimos's future self.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: He is suffering from short-term memory loss. It's revealed during his family visit that it's because the headphones that he wears erase his memory when he goes to sleep.
- Line-of-Sight Name: He got his name from the tribe he started on. Unusually for this trope, there's thoughtful reasoning behind it in-universe.Nolaa: I wasn't going to wait for him to get stuck with a name like "Mr. Fluffles" or "Chubbs". Besides, when you're dealing with cargo and someone living is actually a part of it, if they're messed up and don't remember things, giving them the name of where you found them usually ends up as a good lead for the authorities later on. If Atlas is a good enough name for a tribe, it's good enough for him.
- My Name Is ???: The other characters later name him Atlas.
- Physical God: As Deimos' future self, he is likely this.
First Fur Fighters fan character, and Sagittaria's future self.
- Nice Hat: An army helmet. Same one as her past self, except with visible damage.
- Younger Than They Look: Is 24 (only four years older than Sagittaria) but has apparently been through enough to appear middle-aged.
Second Mean Girls fan character, and Claire's future self.
- The Fashionista: CEO of a fashion company.
- HeelFace Turn: Attempts this after meeting her past self. Ultimately downplayed.
- Hypocrite: Her reason to go off on Lady Bit is that she hates pretentious upper class women that achieved success just because of their looks, while she herself is very close to one.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Although she has a tough demeanor, the side of her that is Claire is still there.
- Karma Houdini: Sabotages the tribe during the second immunity challenge and gets away with it.
- The Speechless: Is unable to speak during most of the second round, as she was muted by Lady Bit.
- Surpassed the Teacher: The teacher to Yessi's student. She's quite proud of the results.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Between the iterations of her characters shown, she certainly did.
- Villainous BSoD: When her past self gives her "The Reason You Suck" Speech behind her back, and she happens to be listening.
Fifth Star Fox fan character, and Kitsunie's future self.
- The Comically Serious: Occasionally.
- The Ditherer: The Insecure/Submissive type. Due to making some horrible decisions as Kitsunie, he prefers to let his superiors make decisions for him.Ria: Frysk... How the heck am I supposed to know what kind of hobbies you'd enjoy?
- I Hate Past Me. The feeling is mutual.
- No Poker Face: In a similar manner as the page image - going by his face, he's The Stoic, but his tail will give away everything.
- Squat's in a Name: Despite being a Cornerian fox named McCloud, was a complete washout in flight training.
- The Stoic: Doesn't show a lot of emotion.
- Super Soldier
Second Star Wars fan character, and Nolaa's past self.
- Sex Slave: Strongly hinted she is this.
- Shrinking Violet: Yessi's a sweet girl, but shy and unsure of herself.
- Surpassed the Teacher: Votes Clarissa off after a heated debate over Frysk's loyalty. Clarissa, for one, is quite impressed.
- Took a Level in Badass: Thanks to the mentorship of Clarissa and her future self.
Second The X-Files fan character, and Ethan's past self.
- Extraverted Nerd: He's quite competent socially despite being an alien-obsessed dork.
- Hidden Depths: He taught himself how to cook.
- Hollywood Nerd: An Extraverted Nerd deeply convinced aliens exist.
- Innocently Insensitive: He does a lot of poking and prodding around Yessi's alien-ness. He gets better after a talking-to from Nolaa, though. The discovery that he's an alien too helps more.
- I Say What I Say: With his older self.
- Tomato in the Mirror: His parents are aliens!
Second Fur Fighters fan character, and Ria's past self.
- Large Ham: Between her naturally loud and peppy personality and actions like imitating a shark and comically using army lingo this trope comes naturally.
- Nice Hat: An army helmet. Same one as her future self, except without any signs of damage.
Second Yakuza fan character, and Kasai's past self.