YMMV: Miraculous Ladybug
- Base Breaker: The hop from 2D to CGI. While some are welcome to the change in art style and are impressed by the visuals, others would have liked to see the Animesque, Pretty Cure-styled visuals seen in the original PV. Seems to be mitigated a little bit, now that the 2D version of Ladybug will be shown alongside the 3D version as Webisodes.
- Ear Worm:
- The song from the trailer, sung by the same person as the theme to Code Lyoko.
- The new song of the intro is very catchy, as well.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Mime seems to already be heading his way here.
- Fan Community Nickname: Fans of Miraculous Ladybug are called "Ladybros" and "Thomchats".
- Idiosyncratic Ship Naming: The Ladybug/Chat Noir ship is called "Lucky Charm".
- Visual Effects of Awesome: As noted on the main page, the CG version of Miraculous Ladybug was produced for $11.5M, more than most Western productions. This has blessed the show with highly-detailed visual design, dynamic battle choreography, expressive animation and particle effects.
The video game:
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Getting the free game by spelling S-P-E-C-I-A-L in the arcade game treated the player to ... a human wedding?!