YMMV: Miraculous Ladybug
- Base Breaker: The hop from 2D to CGI. While some are welcome to the change in art style and are impressed by the visuals, others would have liked to see the Animesque, Pretty Cure-styled visuals seen in the original PV.
- Seems to be mitigated a little bit, now that the 2D version of Ladybug will be shown alongside the 3D version as Webisodes.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The song from the trailer, sung by the same person as the theme to Code Lyoko.
- Earworm: Same as the above. You will be humming the tune to yourself sooner or later.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Mime seems to already be heading his way here.
- Fan Community Nickname: Fans of Miraculous Ladybug are called "Ladybros" and "Thomchats".
- Idiosyncratic Ship Naming: The Ladybug/Chat Noir ship is called "Lucky Charm".
- Visual Effects of Awesome: Gorgeously animated.
The video game:
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Getting the free game by spelling S-P-E-C-I-A-L in the arcade game treated the player to ... a human wedding?!