Nobody special. Just some geek with a lot to say and no girlfriend.
Edits a lot of pages. Tried to create a trope ("Your name-your name-my name") but turns out someone already did that one
Tropes that apply:
- Berserk Button: REALLY doesn't like the word "freak".
- Brilliant, but Lazy: At least that's what everyone tells me.
- Comic Book Fantasy Casting: wants to see Christian Kane as Wolverine, Sarah Michelle Gellar as April O'Neil, and Chris Evans as Casey Jones all in live-action movies
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Is Cool: Big fan of Darth Vader, The Joker, Doctor Doom, Magneto, Green Goblin, Mister Freeze, and Bane
- Evil Is Sexy: Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. So much.
- Fan-Preferred Crack Ship: Supergirl and Lex Luthor.
- Growing Up Sucks
- Hates Everyone Equally
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Aquaman rocks, simple as that.
- I Have Many Names: AntMan, ImdaBatman, AmazingWebHead, SpiVenger...
- It's Pronounced Tro-PAY : Is it nu-cu-lar or nu-cle-ar? Seriously, it drives me crazy.
- Mythology Gag: whenever I can make them, I go for it.
- No Yay: Harley Quinn and Deadshot. No. Just...no.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: An unhealthy amount toward Supergirl.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: I'll admit, I'm just a little bit misogynistic. Blame these guys.
- Psychopathic Manchild
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Red Hulk was this for me when I saw The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Rooting for the Empire: Given how often the Marvel Universe shows that Humans Are Bastards, I find it hard not to root for Magneto. (When he's not going through Character Derailment, that is)
- Seinfeldian Conversation: practically a hobby of mine
- So Cool It's Awesome: Man of Steel and, of corse, The Avengers
- So Bad, It's Good: Green Lantern, Daredevil, and Hudson Hawk
- So Bad, It's Horrible: Iron Man 3, Sea Of Monsters, Superman Returns, and any Fantastic Four movie.
- The Unreveal: I always wanted to know what happens when the edit lock expires. But I'm to chicken to find out.
- Why Did it Have to be Zombies?