Her design includes many Personal Appearance Tropes:
- She has Innocent Blue Eyes with Exotic Eye Designs. They also match the windows and are technicolor. They might even be a little supernatural.
- Youthful Freckles, Blush Stickers, and a Cute Little Fang (that sometimes gives her Fang Thpeak) adorn her face, and she is Ambiguously Brown.
- She sports blue hair with a yellow streak and a pair of mega, girlish pigtails with an Ahoge and Hair Intakes.
- Her goggles do nothing. Or maybe they do something unusual?
- The outfit is a predominantly blue combo of a school uniform and a Magical Girl ensemble, sporting a Giant Waist Ribbon, Nice Shoes, Modesty Shorts, and an Awesome Backpack that doubles as a Bag of Holding. Her left leg features Grade B Zettai Ryouiki because of its Fashionable Asymmetry. It bares her midriff, and includes Conspicuous Gloves. Additionally, it's Colour-Coded for Your Convenience, with colors eyedropped from the site and forums's design and a little bit of Orange/Blue Contrast.
- Her skirt looks like a lampshade.
- The pen in her front pocket is unusually dangerous.
- She carries a Hyperspace Mallet of Thumping, used to... boldly edit evildoers, trolls, ban evaders, vandals, and natter. She's dubbed it the Thumphammer.
- It's pronounced "tro-PAY".
- Her origin story◊ is in the form of a Gilligan Cutnote .
As for her personality:
- A Pint-Sized Powerhouse Cute Bruiser who's stronger than she looks—she has to be, with that giant hammer. Beware the Nice Ones, indeed.
- She's a Nice Girl, but Good Is Not Soft—she won't hesitate when it comes to taking necessary measures to keep the wiki peaceful and functional.
- A strong believer in Tropes Are Tools, she's doing her best to make sure that TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life by helping out all over the wiki, from the Trope Repair Shop to Image Pickin' to Ask The Tropers.
Like Trope-tan, her design has several Personal Appearance Tropes:
- Her color palette, which also happens to be colorpicked from the Darth Wiki pages, is Red and Black and Evil All Over.
- Her default expression has Tsurime Eyes to indicate her more callous and unpredictable personality, and she has red Dull Eyes of Unhappiness.
- She wears a Badass Longcoat themed after Darth Vader, a reference to the namespace she represents and also the now-defunct Darth Vader Clone trope.
- Unlike Trope-tan, who has dark-blue hair, she has black-and-red hair instead, establishing herself as the Evil Brunette Twin of the two. Aside from that, she has a row of sharp teeth that also goes against Trope-tan's Cute Little Fang.
- A pair of red-rimmed Triangle Shades perches atop her head. Whenever she puts them on, she has a strange urge to reminisce upon the site's past.
- She wields an extremely lethal Arm Cannon mounted on her left arm dubbed the Dethroner Mk. II, named after the Dethroning Moment of Suck. When fired, it has a large blast radius that leaves such problems as complaining, unnecessary snark, Word Cruft, and natter in its wake.
And for her personality:
- The entirely unapologetic Evil Counterpart to Trope-tan. While also representing the DarthWiki namesake, she also represents what you shouldn't do while editing on the wiki.
- Her relation to Trope-tan is a whole other matter entirely. Are they sisters? Is Darth-tan Trope-tan's Superpowered Evil Side? Are they something else entirely?
- No matter how evil she may be, her misdeeds include comparing literally everything to whichever disaster is going on currently by means of Harsher in Hindsight and shoving Nightmare Fuel examples into any piece of media she likes, believing it somehow makes it "mature". It's up to Trope-tan to clean up her messes.
As usual, she has plenty of Personal Appearance Tropes:
- Her color palette is based off of Sugar Wiki's color scheme, with plenty of pink to highlight her femininity and cheerfulness.
- Her default expression has Tareme Eyes to indicate her sweet personality, and her Exotic Eye Designs are heart-shaped pupils. Is a Perpetual Smiler with a Cat Smile when her mouth is closed and has a beauty mark near her mouth.
- She wears a pink Meido getup with plenty of bows and Frills of Justice. There's also a Grade B Zettai Ryouiki with a diamond pattern like the Sugar Wiki's background and a pink Giant Waist Ribbon.
- Similar to Trope-tan's dark blue hair and Darth-tan's black-and-red hair, Suger-tan has dark-brown-and-pink hair, referencing the namespace's chocolatey design and making her a Rose-Haired Sweetie.
- Doesn't wear eyewear much, but she sometimes wears heart-shaped Purely Aesthetic Glasses that make her look cuter.
- Wields an assortment of kitchen utensils, including a Frying Pan of Doom, which she uses to make plenty of sweets and pastries for everyone to eat (including herself). Eating her food can cause one to gush about how awesome, funny or heartwarming things are without inhibitions as well as giving them sweet dreams.
As for her personality:
- The Foil to Darth-tan; not only does she represent the SugarWiki namespace, she also holds domain over the Just For Fun pages as well as the more casual forums. Like Darth-tan, her exact relationship with Trope-tan is a complete mystery.
- She's very peppy and kind-hearted, always willing to gush about her favorite shows and characters, as well as providing some fun and levity when things get too serious. However, Trope-tan has to rein her back whenever she gets too eager in her activities.
- She and Darth-tan are each other's Sitcom Arch-Nemesis, getting into petty squabbles over their contrasting beliefs and philosophies. Trope-tan acts as the mediator to prevent things from getting too drastic.