Shut Up, Hannibal!:
- Twilight does this to Loneliness on multiple occasions throughout the final battle with her. Finally, Trixie finally manages one when she defies Loneliness in the end before grabbing her Element Of Harmony and destroying her.
- Fluttercruel to Princess Luna, when Luna brings up the possibility that they really can't know who the "original" and who the "copy" is. Cruel' replies by saying that they're both real and it doesn't matter whose the "original". Luna is impressed by this.
- Sweetie Belle gets one on Silver Spoon's mother in "Butterflies" — when she says the CMC don't deserve to be Silver Spoon's friends, she points out how well connected they are through their sisters (and Rainbow Dash in Scootaloo's case), and is completely polite while doing so.
- In the Dark World, Apple Pie manages one when Derpy's refusal to give in to the Valeyard's Breaking Lecture restores her own hope (after he tried to convince her that there are no happy endings in real life), saying she's going to write her own happy ending.
- During the same fight, Derpy gets another one to the Valeyard when he begs her for mercy while she's beating him to death to force him into a regeneration back into the Doctor.
The Valeyard: Derpy, we're friends! Don't do this!
Twilight: From what Applejack told me about her redemption, Applebloom's ghost took a feather already on orders from their
Father, so it must be safe. And I'm not a murderer. That's why.
- Twilight and company get quite a few against the Nameless Passenger after she reveals herself as Twilight potential future self Nightmare Eclipse/Paradox as she tries to convince Twilight to become her, shooting down all her arguments.
- Spike delivered what this Troper thinks is the most awesome Shut Up, Hannibal, when he refused to restrain Twilight for her.
Nightmare Eclipse: YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE LOST HER MIND Twilight! Everything in this world is nothing but shadows of a lie of a fantasy. You're not being rational! Spike! Restrain her!
Nightmare Eclipse: Spike, I'm warning you!
: I'll have you know I am NOT a robot, or a distortion, or any of those other things. And I need to be loyal to the real
- It should be noted out of all the Shut Up, Hannibal! speeches Paradox got that chapter, this is the only one she has no Shut Up, Kirk! for because it just pisses her off that much.
- Bright Eyes gets one against Cruel Eyes/D___t's Shadow of Existence, using her love of Lancer to help her beat his Breaking Lecture.
: "...We can't be certain...if what we think of ourselves is true, and we can be certain what others think of us is true. The heart is always subjective. All we have left in the end is who we chose to trust. I'd trust Lancer with my life, I trusted him with my heart a long time ago!"
- She gets another one shortly there after when he's giving his Final Speech and Dying Curse.
: This is not over,
I swear to you, I shall stalk your soul and its iterations across creation
, and when your heart cries out in deepest despair, I will be there to devour you, we will meet-!
: (impales him through the heart)
Sorry, but that's not happening. (bisects his head with enough force to drive her sword into his chest, destroying him completely
- In Shining Armor 18, Minuette gets one against the Master when he tries to tempt her into opening her fob watch and becoming him again. After she resists his attempts, he snaps and yells that she has no choice because she is him. Her reply?
- In "Character Rerailment", Silver gets a few against her now Nightmarified friend Diamond Tiara while she's trying to convince her she only exists to be her bully toady and is worthless otherwise.
Diamond Tiara: What have you ever done, Silver on your own? Who has ever liked you when you weren't of any use to them at all? Who would miss you if you died? I know I wouldn't. Your parents? They'd just have another foal to replace you. Fillies like you are a dime a dozen. You're a worthless, pointless, little waste of space."
Silver Spoon: ...I...I'm not worthless…I'm not worthless! The Crusaders took me in! They didn't need to! I wasn't of use to them at all back then! I was their BULLY! That was the only Silver Spoon they'd ever known! And they STILL helped me...they still SAVED me...My Cutie Mark...I don't know what it means, but it's not 'being born with a silver spoon in my mouth' or being a minion...the heart in the handle is more important. Just because I don't remember the charity doesn't mean it didn't matter to me!