- Aladdin: The Return of Jafar
- American Dragon Jake Long
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Brother Bear
- Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- Classic Disney Shorts
- Darkwing Duck
- Disney Animated Canon
- Disney Ducks Comic Universe
- Disney Theme Parks
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
- Frozen Fever
- Get a Horse
- Goof Troop
- Gravity Falls
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
- House of Mouse
- Kim Possible
- Ladyandthe Tramp II Scamps Adventure
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- Lloyd in Space
- Mary Poppins
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
- Phineas and Ferb
- The Reluctant Dragon
- Saving Mr. Banks
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Tangled Ever After
- Teacher's Pet
- That's So Raven
- Wander over Yonder
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Classic Disney Shorts
- "The Band Concert", the first color Mickey Mouse cartoon, has a great running gag where ice-cream peddler Donald derails the band's "William Tell Overture" by playing "Turkey in the Straw" on a fife. Mickey keeps snatching the fife away and snapping it in two; Donald keeps producing another one from thin air and continuing. At one point the trombonist grabs Don by the neck with the horn's slide and shakes him violently, sending dozens of fifes flying from his person.
- There's a lovely scene in "Mickey and the Beanstalk" where Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are eating dinner. It's a slice of a single bean and two thin slices of bread. Donald frowns at the sandwich when he looks at it vertical and we can see the bread is so thin as to be translucent, looks along its length, keeps frowning, and then completely loses it, yelling at the Narrator to "SHUT UP!"
- "Mickey's Fire Brigade" - as Mickey, Donald, and Goofy fight a fire in an apartment building, they hear what sounds like a scream for help behind a door. When Goofy looks in through a transom window, it turns out to be Clarabelle Cow, oblivious to the fire, singing in the bathtub. She sees Goofy staring in at her and starts shrieking at the Peeping Tom. He tries to explain the situation, but is so flustered that he can't put three words together through his guffawing.
- In "The Picnic", Mickey tries to salvage his picnic supplies when it starts raining and various animals (who've been raiding the picnic earlier) scurry out of the blanket, the basket and even the phonograph.
- In "The Nifty Nineties", Mickey puts his car to full speed and tells Minnie "Here we go!". The top speed is 15 mph.
- The "Steve the Egg" song.
Steve the Egg, Steve the EggHow'd he wear pants without no legs?Steve the Egg, Steve the EggHe woke up next to sausages!
- BUGS!!! THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!!!
- THEY'RE IN MY PANTS!!!
- "Here's a fork, so you can EAT YOUR WORDS!!!"
- Leonard defying Scott's playground rules in "Rule of Paw":
Leonard: Look! I'm skipping a step!
Scott: You fool! You'll kill us all!
- "Then you leave me with even less choice than when I said I had no other choice!"
- Pretty Boy's reaction when he sees Mr. Jolly's online password:
Pretty Boy: "Pretty kitty"? That's your password? You gotta be kiddin' me! "Pretty repulsive kitty" is more like it.
- From the first episode, when Leonard sees Spot's dog tag on around Scott's neck.
Leonard: What did you do to my dog!?Scott: Um...I am your dog.(cue scream and Eye Pop)
- Timon and Pumbaa's rendition of "Stand By Me".
Pumbaa: I don't think I like this song!
- The one instance in "The Story of Menstruation" where the narration reacts to the visuals:
Narrator: You can do practically everything you normally do.
(The waltzing couple transition into dancing the jitterbug, their clothing changing appropriately.)
Narrator: Oh, come now! We said practically everything.
(Everything goes back to waltz abruptly.)
- This Tumblr post lampooning Disney's fixation on live action remakes of their classic animated films.