We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Funny: Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama
Ron: Taking over the world was one thing. But you ruined Bueno Nacho! You're gonna pay!
Drakken: You can't be serious.
Ron: The Diablo toys are EVIL! (The entire gym full of students at prom stare at him)
- And of course when Ron and Eric have their first conversation about Kim:
Eric: So you know her?
Ron: Ch'yeah! We're tight!
Eric: Hooked up?
Ron: Ew, no. We've been best friends for like ever but not like that, she's...
Eric: Oh, I get it. Extreme steam.
Ron: Ooookay, let's not talk about her that way ever again, mmkay? 'Kay.
- Earlier in the mall when Bonnie was trying to imply that Ron and Kim were together to Eric, Monique steps in:
Monique: Is that Brick out there hitting on the girl from Earring World?
: (runs out of the store)
He is hypnotized by her big hoops!
- and the alarms going off as she runs out.
- And of course, Dr. Drakken's involvement in the hilarity:
Drakken: (to his henchman who is studying teen fads/lifestyle) Stevens, status report!
Stevens: What up, Dr. D-Diggity Dog?
Drakken: (sadly) We’ve lost Stevens.
- The treehouse scene is golden.
Ron: Talkin’ about Eric? Pff! AH, NOOO! Why would I have a problem with Eric? AH, NOO! I’m down with Eric! (hyperventilates)
- Not to mention after Eric shows up below them:
Ron: He CAN’T come up here.
Kim: (frowns) Ron…
Ron: No, I mean like he really can’t come up here. This treehouse has a weight limit and while I’m holding this slingshot, we’re already pushing it.
(Followed by the scene of Rufus putting down the last nacho he was about to eat).
- Then of course there's Ron's epic freakout at Bueno Nacho. Well, the second one:
Ron: No…it can’t be…NOOOOOOOOOO! (marches up to counter, shaking a straw in his hand) THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!
Lars: I beg your pardon?!
Ron: This is the last straw!
Ron: You took away the BENDY STRAWS!
Lars: You, sir, have lost it.
Ron: What—just because I CARE??
Lars: About Bendy Straws? (laughs)
Ron: I’m tellin’ on you!
- And when they go to rescue Eric from Dr. Drakken:
Ron: Knockout gas that looks like lip gloss or lip gloss that looks like lip gloss? AOUGH… (passes out until Kim closes it) Knockout gas.
Kim: (raises eyebrow) Thanks for CHECKING.
- The Sumo Ninja.