- In the credits scene of "Graduation", we see Drakken about to tell the story of how his skin turned blue. It cuts before we even hear the beginning.
Drakken: It started on a Tuesday...
- In "The New Ron", we're treated to a "fight" between Ron and Señor Senior Jr; said fight boiling down to the two messing up each other's stylish 'dos and almost killing each other for a comb.
- In "Hidden Talent", Drakken presents Kim with a flip-chart presentation on how he intends to do away with her, by dropping her into a bottomless chasm and filling it with water:
- At the end of the episode, when Barkin announces the winner.
And the winner of the Middleton High Talent show is...Ron Stoppable. Bonnie: WHAT?! Mr. Barkin:
proving once and for all that quantity is better than quality... Bonnie:
(Ron awakening with his head bandaged, walks across the stage dazed as the audience applauds him
So much for the "Rockwaller family tradition", eh, Bonnie? Bonnie
: Ugh!! (sulks off
- "A Sitch in Time" has this priceless bit as Drakken and Killigan bicker:
Can you two buffoons take this outside? Duff Killigan:
At 30,000 feet? Monkey Fist: Precisely
- Pre-K Ron's brief lecture about sharing is both adorable and this, especially when his eyes bug out on the "jungle law of day-care" line.
- "The Twin Factor":
[being interrogated by Drakken
] You make no sense to me. Shego
: Welcome to my life
[Drakken glares at her
Where's Possible? Ron: SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND
Whoah, whoah, whoah! Never said she was. [smirks
- In "The Cupid Effect", Señor Senior Senior seems to be reading a love poem to Wade's mother, but it's actually a parking ticket.
(reading a 'love note for Monique' Ron had given him
) The humble earthworm is vital to agriculture, it moves through the soil by excreting lubricating mucus. Kim and Monique:
Oh, wait! That's my biology report. Oh, that means...! (cut to Mr. Barkin reading Ron's report) Mr. Barkin:
Well, that's a very nice thought. A-Plus, Stoppable, (sniffs
Mr. Barkin: (stir crazy) Why do you keep calling me Mr. Barkin? (grabs a cow) HE'S MR. BARKIN!
- And let's not forget the misinterpretation Kim and Ron initially give the 'magno-rings' in "Car Alarm"...
Rufus: (imitates Wedding Bells)
Ron: [flustered] I...I had nothing to do with this!
- Everything with Drakken's mother, who honestly believes that her son is a Talk-Show host and not a mad scientist.
- Every amnesiac Kim moment in "Clean Slate".
Kim: Kim? Kim who?
Kim: What is?
Ron: You are.
Kim: Am what?
Ron: Kim Possible.
Kim: That is so not a name.
Mr.Possible: Well, anything's possible for a Possible!
Kim: That's a name.
Mr.Possible: That's the spirit!
Mrs.Possible: [holds a mini-flashlight to Kim's eyes] Well at least she remembers how to speak.
Kim: Ooohhh! [takes the flashlight] Light, bright!
- Of all things, what restored Kim's memory about dating Ron is the latter losing his pants again.
- Trapped in TV Land, Kim and Shego fetch up in a Fear Factor-style stunt show:
Presenter: We are ninety storeys above a busy street! Are you scared?
Kim: Should we be?
Presenter: Yes! Because you're about to do a bungee jump! Scared yet?
Shego: Are you?
Presenter: Why would I be scared?
Shego: [grabs him and jumps] Here we go pretty boooooy!
Kim: [vaguely annoyed] Oh, Shego. [jumps after her]
- From the same episode, we have Dr. Drakken on the Puppet Pals, which is a Sugar Bowl show. After the Puppet Pals realize that Dr. Drakken is a meanie, they immediately summon Mr. Sitdown, who immediately sits on top of Dr. Drakken.
- The entire episode is pretty funny, with highlights being Shego getting stuck in a sitcom, Kim getting stuck as a Red Shirt on a Star Trek inspired show, both of them getting stuck in ER, and Drakken getting a makeover.
- And their version of The Hollywood Squares, with triangles (likely unintentionally referencing another show like that, Battlestars which was also from Merrill Heatter), and Drakken, in the center triangle, complains nobody picks him.
- In "Drakken Raps", we find out that, instead of using the time for a project, Ron spent five weeks trying to keep a spoon on his nose.
Ron: I was, uh...Yeah, I was working on another project...'
- He later submitted his American Idol style video as his school assignment, and it worked.
- From the first episode...Brittina gives Kim advice on asking people out, saying, "just go for it, what could be the worse that could happen?" Ron immediately demonstrates:
Ron: So... Brittina, being famous pop star and all I'm sure you miss out on school dances with average guys...?
Brittina: [sighs] True...
Ron: Dance. Friday. You, Me. Average guy.
[SFX Failure Beep]
Ron: [turns to Kim] See, now was that so hard?
Kim: Only to watch.
- Barkin screaming, "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!" then doing a nose dive into the audience, during the first part of the Grand Finale.
- This part of "A Sitch in Time".
- "Why is everyone in the future so ripped?!"
- And later when fighting the Big Bads: "SEE! Everyone in the future is ripped!"
- Junior blowing up the freezing machine, much to the anger of Senior, grabbing the mic, and exclaiming..."Kim Possible! You are the blue fox! I am the yellow trout! We are meant to be...we are...we are...SOUL MATES!!"
- And the bit with his father saying, "Junior! Dating an arch foe is...spitting upon villain tradition! Back to the lair with you! Tradition dictates, that we must plot our revenge immediately!"
- In another episode, they depart with this wonderful line:
Come, son. Let us return to the lair and practice our evil laughs
- "Emotion Sickness" was a hilarious episode through and through for having Kim and Shego acting completely out of character and Ron and Drakken having absolutely no idea what's gotten into them, but giggle fits were had when Shego said in a fit of anger, "I. LIKE. KISSY FACE!!!!"
- Or when Kim kissed Ron, under the influence of the Moodulator...right when Wade popped up on screen in her locker, seeing the whole thing...he literally does a spit take-AND falls over out of his chair in shock!
- Then following after, when Ron was obviously in a daze from the kiss, and Kim being flirty under the influence are pretty much ignoring Wade...
Wade: [has a mix of shock, confusion in his expression] Um, I thought I'd let you know I found the communicator and were you guys just smacking lips?!
Kim: [giggling] Great Wade...
Ron: [in a daze from the kiss] Whatever...you say.
Kim: [nuzzles her nose on Ron's cheek] I'm gonna get ready for tonight! Rrowr!
Wade: Whoa, what's going on?! (Ron still in a daze, just shuts the locker door over Wade who is still talking) THIS ISN'T NORMAL!!! HELLO?!?
- Or this exchange with Shego and Drakken when she's under the influence...
Shego: [massaging Drakken's shoulder and forehead] Awww, Dr. D is tired and frustrated from all his hard worky.
Drakken: Uh...yes well, I do sometimes burn the candle at both ends...
Shego: Sounds like somebody could use a [leans towards his ear] little breaky-poo.
Drakken: [starts to look nervous and weirded out] Breaky...poo?
Shego: [grabs Drakken and runs off with him] Don't mind if we do!
- When the Moodulator shorts out:
Dr. Bortel: The circuits have been fried!
Ron: So that means Kim's back to normal, right? PLEASE TELL ME KIM'S BACK TO NORMAL!
Dr. Bortel: I'm afraid your friend is now locked in an irreversible frenzy of rage.
Ron: [deadpan] Dude, what'd I just say?
- Another scene:
Ron: Okay. So Kim and I have been best friends forever...maybe dating is the next step. I mean what's not to like about Kim? I mean, she's smart and cute... Dating could be good, y'know, the whole date thing...what if it tanks? This could totally wreck our friendship! No, no, I'm not gonna let that happen! Only one thing to do: break up with Kim! Thanks, man, you've been a big help.
Mr. Barkin: (irritably) Stoppable, how did you get in my house?
- It's how completely unconcerned he sounds as he says this that sells it. The scene is set up with Ron wandering around a room in what we assume is his house, monologuing about his troubles with Kim (currently hopped up on the romance setting of the emotion modulator stuck to her neck), and at the end we discover he's been talking to someone, whose identity is revealed as Mr. Barkin. The funny comes from several factors: one, the speech is interspersed with a couple of shots of Ron wasting time, implying he's spent several hours in his rambling monologue; two, Barkin's reveal implies that he's been there the whole time - in his bathrobe; and, three, he's not so much worried about a crazy student as he is annoyed that it's Stoppable... being goofy... again. You start to wonder why Barkin didn't kick Ron out much sooner.
- And in the Drakken and Shego corner:
I'm just going to go and supercharge the laser on that float so we can do evil. We, like
evil, don't we? Shego: [having a Moodulator-induced crying jag]
You're leaving in my time of need!
- Or this bit, after Shego had some mega whammy mood swings, Drakken is curled up in the fetal position behind a pole, saying..."Did I forget your birthday? Is that what this is about? Because...I'm scared. *sucks thumb*"
- Or Drakken's sudden shift from gloating about Kim being "locked into an irreversible frenzy of rage" to horrified realization of how much trouble he's in when Bortle asks what happened to the second moodulator chip.
A scorned woman! HAHAHA!
The perfect weapon! Dr. Bortel:
If she's wearing Moodulator #1, then where is the second one? Drakken:
one? Uh-oh... Shego: DRAKKEN!!!!
- Ron "breaking up" with Kim;
: OK look, we've known each other a long time. We're a great team but... [Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "amused"] Kim
: Haha! Team! [laughs]
Yeah, you said "team". Ron
: Heh, yeah... Earth to KP! "Team" is not funny. Being serious here. Dating could complicate things- [Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "serious"] Kim
: Things should never
be complicated. Ron
: Well, that's what I thought. That's why I think we should- [Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "upset"] Kim
: (sniff) You're breaking up with me? Ron
: Yes. NO! Well... yeah. But, y'know, don't get upset. Kim
: Oh I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I...
[Kim runs off crying
: No, come back! Your dad's gonna put me in a black hole
- And then this exchange between Ron and Drakken when they're hiding in a parade float.
Drakken: Find your own hiding place!
Ron: Oh, right! Like you called dibs.
Drakken: Well, I am now. Dibs! Ha!
Ron: Well, I'm calling double dibs!
Drakken: (grumbles and gets up to leave) You've won this round with your superior dib-calling. But that won't save us from them!
- The literal Mood Whiplash as both Kim and Shego go through, well, Moodulator whiplash.
- And the way Kim and Shego team up to handle their "irreversible frenzy of rage".
Kim: (trying to kill Ron) MEN!
Shego: (trying to kill Drakken) OH YEAH!
- This part from "Stop Team Go":
- Also from that episode, the discussion of:
Electronique: And bring Go City to its knees!
Hego: Technically, cities don't have knees.
Mego: That a whadda ya call it, a simile.
Wego 1: It's not a simile.
Wego 2: It's a metaphor.
Hego: The topic here is geography, not English. Or is it anatomy?
- From "Blush":
- Shego is reading a magazine to Drakken of "most embarrassing moments"
Shego: Your most embarrassing moment happened when...?
Drakken: I don't have the faintest idea.
Shego: Oh, puh-leaze. What about just last week, when Kim Possible gave you that flying kung-fu wedgie? You were all like "Shego, help me! Shego, help me!" Hahaha! Or there was that time where—
Drakken: SILENCE!!! There will be no more talk of embarrassing moments!
Shego: All right, check out these features. "My Most Humiliating Moment Ever." "Embarrassment Central." "I Could've Died From Embarrassment!"
Drakken: Let me see that! (snatches the magazines out of Shego's hands) "Could've Died From Embarrassment." Hmm....That's IT! That's it, Shego!
Shego: What is?
Drakken: Embarrassment! The soft white underbelly of the teen psyche!
- From A Sitch in Time:
Rufus Prime, please, share your wisdom. Rufus:
Huh? Rufus 3000:
What is the meaning of life? Rufus: Hmmm.... CHEESE!
[large crowd of Naked Mole Rats cheers; cut to a pair, one looking horrified/stunned
You owe me a buck.
- From "The Golden Years":
- Ron trying out for the football team, runs to catch the football in practice, only for him to catch it offscreen and you hear all sorts of chaos going on offscreen, like cats, stuff breaking and car alarms...what really takes the cake is what Ron screams offscreen. "WHY WOULD YOU PARK THERE?!"
- In "Car Alarm", Ron does some lampshading twice in this episode. Once about a Noodle Incident...and the other about the crows that kept attacking him for no apparent reason.
- Another great Lampshade Hanging moment from the first Kim Possible Movie, A Sitch in Time.
Drakken: Kim Possible?!
Killigan: Why do you always sound so surprised?
Drakken: I don't know...
- This line from Season 4...
- A Sitch in Time, when Kim and Ron have traveled to the Future where Shego has conquered the world. The following exchange happens...
- The subverting of learning An Aesop, when the second time Gill shows up in the series, Ron delivers this near the end of the episode..."Normally I would say we learned that mistrust and paranoia were bad...except those were the things that saved us."
- Drakken was fed up with having his cousin around for most of the episode, mostly with Motor Ed constantly saying, "Seriously" at the end of every sentence...we now cut to this bit.
Kim: How is it my arch foes keep finding each other?
Drakken: We're related...
Drakken & Motor Ed: Seriously.
- This exchange:
- When Kim and Ron end up switching brains, that whole episode was funny.
: I hear you honey, but as a board certified Neuro-Surgeon, I got to say...its just not possible to swap brains. Ron:
(in Kim's body) Point taken Dr. P...but how else do you explain my bare midriff
(in Ron's body) Aaugh! [double facepalms
- "*laughs* Chasing bad guys, switching brains? High school sure has changed since my day!" - Mr. Possible
- Kim when still in Ron's body accidentally gets shoved into the girl's locker room by a couple of bullies. Forgetting that she's still in Ron's body, greets Bonnie when in there.
- This line...
- Or this line...
- The Fearless Ferret episode.
- The "I thought it was a cheese covered building" gag from the "Bueno Nacho" episode.
- And we have this line...
Ron: Sorry K.P...but discovering that your action hero is a big fake is not something you just get over.
- Ron, unable to lie, is honest about a book he was supposed to read for class;
Ron: I almost dislocated my jaw from yawning!
- From "Tick Tick Tick", Season One:
- Drakken's usual Idiot Ball got grande-sized for this episode...
Draken: I want my nano-tick!
Shego: 'Kay, Dr. D, you really need to get a grip.
[the hovercar starts beeping]
Drakken: A beep! Is it a good beep?
Shego: The transmitter has a lock on your thing.
[Drakken hugs the hovercar]
Drakken: Oh, beep on, sweet machine, beep on!
Shego: Can you not be weird, please?
- From the video game What's the Switch:
(Kim and Shego are both going in for Dementor's lair; Monkey Fist is going to deal with Shego while Dementor wonders what to use against Kim
Now what to use that is unnecessarily evil... Yes!
My Tectonic Seismic Disinhibitor! [spoken with increasing giddiness and joy
] Monkey Fist:
Your what? Dementor:
It's a doomsay device
- The first episode of Season 4...Kim and Ron are treated to seeing Dementor in a dress.
- Junior performing an Oh Boys song for his prison inmates.
- To top it off, his father is the only person to clap.
- Drakken's rap. Fo sheezy; it's off the heezy.
- The stock image of Ron the news channel used in "Naked Genius".
- "Stop Team Go" has a subplot about Drakken's miserably failed attempts at opening a pickle jar, even getting help from all the henchmen but Shego and resorting to his evil genius.
(the jar is under a death ray) Drakken:
Now, you will pay the price of defying
me! (Drakken fires the death ray, then looks in the crater: the jar is intact) Drakken: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- At the end of the episode Shego has returned, and Drakken presents her with the jar:
is Operation Gherkin
Seriously, I've tried everything. [Shego opens the jar with absolutely no effort, gives it back to Drakken and walks away] Drakken:
Oh, sure! After I
- The ultimate Drakken-Shego Ship Tease moment in the series finale, Played for Laughs, of course. After being reunited, Kim and Ron run over and hug each other. Nearby, Drakken and Shego run to each other and stop dead when they realize what they were about to do.
Drakken: SHEG—(stops, awkwardly puts his hands down and turns around) Uh, 'bout time you got here!
Shego: (plays with her hair, also sounding awkward) Uh, yeah, I've got a lot on my plate.
- From "Sink or Swim":
Gill: It turns out-oh, you're gonna love this-the lake had been polluted by run-off from the science camp! (cut to area across the lake polluting it)
Ron: I thought that was the band camp.
Gill: No, (camera pans over to band camp) that's band camp.
Ron: Really? I thought that was clown camp.
Gill: No, (camera pans over to clown camp) that's clown camp!
Ron: Oh yeah, I loved those clowns.
- Two words: Marigold Drakken.
Drakken: I look like a kid playing a flower in a school play!
- Also one of the greatest instances of Lampshade Hanging on one of the most basic tenets of such shows, is Bonnie's:
Bonnie: Kim Possible, you are such a loser! You wear that same stupid outfit, like, every day!
- From "Truth Hurts":
- This brief bit of deadpan snarkery when Drakken forgets what the plural form of the word "fish" is and Shego corrects him without looking up from her nails.
Dr. Drakken: Fish, right? Or is it fishes?
Shego: Fish or fishes.
Dr. Drakken: Well which is it?!
Shego: Both are the correct plural form of the singular noun "fish".
Dr. Drakken: You're being very smug, aren't you?
Shego Little bit.
- "Sick Day".
Kim: (with a stuffed nose) Sure you're going to be okay?
Ron: I'll be fine. Stoppable immune system, remember?
[later, both are at Kim's house, both sick]
Kim: Stoppable immune system, huh?
Ron: Kim, did you hear that alarm? It sounds like choo, choo, choo.
Kim: That's me, Ron. *sneezes*
- From the episode where Kim and Ron switch bodies, there's a Running Gag that nobody knows what the top-secret Neutronilizer device actually does. When Shego, trying to figure out why he wants to steal it, asks Dr. Drakken what it does, he replies:
Dr. Drakken: I have no idea, but the military said it's top-secret, and that's good enough for me.
- When Kim, Ron, Hego and Mego 'visit' Drakken and Shego in "Go Team Go!":
[to Shego, who doesn't care in the slightest
] This rare mutagenic agent that you stole for me will unlock the key to...
[Kim punches down the lair's door, causing Drakken to drop the mutagenic
Knock knock. Drakken:
Kim Possible?! Since when do you glow? Shego:
[Hego and Mego shows up
Greetings, sister. Mego:
Hey, Shego. You know, you missed my birthday. A call, a card... any acknowledgment would be nice. Drakken:
Uh, I believe some introductions are in order here.
[Ron enters the lair and shakes hands with Drakken
I'm Ron Stoppable. We've met before, but you never seem to remember my name. Shego:
Can you excuse us, Dr. D? Drakken:
Shego, as long as you're going to live under my roof, you'll follow my rules.
And rule number one: no secrets. Whatever is going on... (notices Shego has activated her plasma) ...is obviously a private matter
. Later, gators.
[Drakken runs behind an armoured door
You know, I do think of us as a kind of evil family, and families stick together. So if you need me... [Shego's plasma blast opens a hole in the door]
I'll be there for you. [runs
- At one point, Kim uses Hego's super-strength to spin and drill her way into Aviarius' lair.
Kim(visibly dizzy): Ooh, I do NOT recommend that...
- In one scene transition, the school's announcement board proclaims in giant letters: NEED A DATE? CALL RON.
- From "Downhill", after Rufus comes out of DNAmy's machine wearing Barkin's clothes.
Ron: Rufus! You're OK! ...And you're wearing Barkin's clothes...
Kim:...Then what's Mr. Barkin wearing?
[cue Barkin coming out of the other end of the machine, only visible from the torso up and obviously naked]
Barkin: Stoppable! I need PANTS!
- When Señor Senior Senior turns Señor Senior Junior's Disco into a disco of evil
- From "Return to Wannaweep":
Bonnie: (after Kim says they have to find Gill) Looks like he's already hit band camp.
Mr. Barkin: And science camp.
Kim: He's heading to clown camp!
Mr. Barkin: Those poor clowns.
- Ron tries to grab a part of a wind chime to copy a move Kim just did, succeeding only in brushing the bottom part of it enough to make it move.
Ron: Failure has never sounded so soothing.
- Kim and Ron end up being the only students at Middleton High to take Home Ec. For a long time.
Mr. Barkin: All right people, listen up! The home ec teacher retired six years ago and nobody noticed until this morning... Please take your dusty and filth-covered seats.
- Shego wonders why Dr. Drakken works through the holidays.
Because it is Christmas, the one time of year she is off-duty! Busy with her twinkle lights and mistletoe and carols and roast beast and fring-fanglers and ZOOB-ZOOBLERS! Shego:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Dr. D! Drakken:
You've stopped using words
- "The Oh Boyz". The seniors kidnap the titular band (and accidentally, Ron) hoping to extort their manager into giving Junior a singing career of his own. Unfortunately for the Seniors, Roland, the Jerkass Record Manager is happy to be rid of the band.
Roland: A day without the Oh Boyz is like a day where I don't lose money. No more whining pop rats. Life is sweet. (phone rings) Hello?
SS Sr.: Please listen closely if you want to see the Oh Boyz again!
Roland: Look, sorry, I gotta hop off. Call my office, we'll set a thing. Bye now. (hangs up)
SS Sr.: ...Was I not clear in my demands?
- Then when Junior tries to phone Roland, with the same result.
Roland: Selling out? My two favorite words! This is a double deuce! All of the money with none of the Oh Boyz! (phone rings) Hello?
SS Jr.: Mr. Oh Boyz Record Company man? I think you misunderstood my father. If you and your peeps do not cooperate, the Oh Boyz will continue to be missing!
Roland: Stay missing? Gimme a minute to compose my thoughts. Lemme get back to you. (hangs up)
SS Jr.: How can he get back to me? I did not give him my number!
- The beginning of "Rappin Drakken" where Kim and Ron ambush Drakken and Shego's initial scheme.
While Shego keeps you busy, I shall launch my Hypertronic Devastator drone! [does just that
Wait, no countdown? Shego:
No, no, he's actually learning. Drakken:
You see, during the time it takes the computer voice to count backwards from ten, you always manage to defeat me. Not anymore! Ron:
(holding out a metal piece
) Uh, dude, is this important? Drakken:
] THE GYROSCOPIC CONTROL UNIT!! Where'd you get this? Ron:
Yeah, well, we actually snuck in by climbing up your whatever-it-is... Drakken:
Hypertronic Devastator drone! Ron:
Yes, and I slipped, and I had to kinda grab on to something, and it kinda snapped off. Drakken:
Without the gyroscopic control unit, the drone will—!
(alarm blares; Drakken looks up to see the Drone falling out of the sky, making a dive bomb right toward his lair!
. YOU BUFFOON!!! Ron:
Ah, I do what I can.
(As Kim and Shego continue to fight, Drakken's goons run past them, fleeing for their lives.
: Uh, maybe we should get outta here... Shego
: Good call!
(Everyone flees out of the lair and dives into the ocean, as the Drone crashes on the lair, KABOOM!!!
- The credits for "Mathter and Fervent":
Mr. Barkin: Interesting report you turned in, Stoppable. You're dad, AKA, "Hero", is a member of the Middleton Search and Rescue?
Mr. Barkin: Also volunteers at the local fire department?
Mr. Barkin: And while in the confines of a certain infinity-dome he can convert pure mathematical thought into blasts of energy that fire out of his skull.
Ron: Yeah, it's an actuary thing.
Mr. Barkin: I see. Your dad rocks! A-plus!
- Yori's second appearance, where Kim starts "jelling" over her and Ron.
- In "Sick Day", Kim tries to warn Shego that she has to sneeze, but Shego doesn't listen, believing it's a ploy by Kim to get her hands free. Until Kim sneezes in her face, that is. After catching Kim's cold, when they next meet for battle in the episode, Shego actually calls a time out so that both of them can turn their heads and sneeze. Kim even offers a "Gesundheit".
- During "Homecoming Upset", Kim and Wade are seeking clues for a kidnapped programmer. They reach his gated community, and Kim asks Wade how good he is at fence jumping. Wade replies that he's terrible at it, but doesn't usually find it to be necessary, opening the gate with a remote.Kim mock pouts.
Kim: But I like jumping over stuff.