Funny: Disney Infinity
open/close all folders
- Meta-example: Anna's derp face here.◊ Fixed in later shipments of the figure.
- The growing and shrinking goo and the way it alters the characters' voices. Shrinking goo will make your character sound like a chipmunk, while growing goo makes them sound like a monster.
- In a more Black Comedy-kind of example, the hilariously over-the-top screams the green aliens from Toy Story make when you pick them up and throw them.
Disney Infinity 2. 0
- The whole toybox mode. Just the fact that your favorite Disney characters are interacting with characters and items from Marvel, and vise-versa, is hilarious in and of itself.
- "When he gets to, tell him he lost another eighty years."
- The ending to the Hiro and Baymax trailer:
A monster is holding his arm in pain.Baymax: (waves) "Greetings." (sidles into the frame) "On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"(Monster roars and attempts to attack Baymax)(Baymax fires a rocket fist at the perpetrator)
(Monster is fleeing from the waddling Baymax.)Baymax: "Wait, you forgot your lollipop."
- And its stinger:
- One of the promo images parodies the beginning of The Lion King in a rather unexpected and uproarious way: rather than Mufasa and Sarabi watching as Rafiki shows the newborn Simba to the Pridelands, we have Star-Lord and Gamora watching as Spider-Man shows Rocket Raccoon to the Pridelands. And the setting is the same, to boot.
Disney Infinity 3. 0
- The Toy Box Takeover playset is about Syndrome stealing the Toy Box wand and sending an army of enemies after the various Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars characters. Pretty much any scene with Syndrome is pure gold.
Syndrome: If anyone should be mad it's me! I mean how is THIS fair!? All you so-called heroes and I'm the only quote-unquote 'bad' guy! Well...unless you count those 'gray area' folks over there...(Cuts to Maleficent, Wreck-it Ralph, Barbossa, and Randall standing there awkwardly)
- Mr. Incredible tries to step in after he steals the wand and summons up Omnidroids
Mr. Incredible: Give it up Syndrome! You don't have to do this!Syndrome: Mmmm....good point. Counterpoint(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces. A moment later he respawns)Syndrome: Boooth good points. Let's hear them againMr. Incredible: SYNDROME!!''(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces again)"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.