open/close all folders
- Meta-example: Anna's derp face here.◊ Fixed in later shipments of the figure.
- The growing and shrinking goo and the way it alters the characters' voices. Shrinking goo will make your character sound like a chipmunk, while growing goo makes them sound like a monster.
- In a more Black Comedy-kind of example, the hilariously over-the-top screams the green aliens from Toy Story make when you pick them up and throw them.
Disney Infinity 2.0
- The Maleficent trailer's stinger:
Mike: (riding up on a horse) I'll take on anything you throw at me! (Maleficent throws lightning at him) Also? Don't throw things at me.
- The whole toybox mode. Just the fact that your favorite Disney characters are interacting with characters and items from Marvel, and vise-versa, is hilarious in and of itself.
- "When he gets to, tell him he lost another eighty years."
- The ending to the Hiro and Baymax trailer:
A monster is holding his arm in pain.Baymax: (waves) "Greetings." (sidles into the frame) "On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"(Monster roars and attempts to attack Baymax)(Baymax fires a rocket fist at the perpetrator)
(Monster is fleeing from the waddling Baymax.)Baymax: "Wait, you forgot your lollipop."
- And its stinger:
- One of the promo images parodies the beginning of The Lion King in a rather unexpected and uproarious way: rather than Mufasa and Sarabi watching as Rafiki shows the newborn Simba to the Pridelands, we have Star-Lord and Gamora watching as Spider-Man shows Rocket Raccoon to the Pridelands. And the setting is the same, to boot.
Disney Infinity 3.0
- The Toy Box Takeover playset is about Syndrome stealing the Toy Box wand and sending an army of enemies after the various Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars characters. Pretty much any scene with Syndrome is pure gold.
Syndrome: If anyone should be mad it's me! I mean how is THIS fair!? All you so-called heroes and I'm the only quote-unquote 'bad' guy! Well...unless you count those 'gray area' folks over there...(Cuts to Maleficent, Wreck-it Ralph, Barbossa, and Randall standing there awkwardly)
- Mr. Incredible tries to step in after he steals the wand and summons up Omnidroids.
Mr. Incredible: Give it up, Syndrome! You don't have to do this!Syndrome: Mmmm....good point. Counterpoint.(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces. A moment later he respawns)Syndrome: Both good points. Let's hear them again.Mr. Incredible: SYNDROME!!(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces again)
- The fact that the Finding Dory content and figures were inadvertently leaked by a box of macaroni and cheese, of all things got a big kick out of the fanbase.
- Extremely meta but back in Kingdom Hearts 2, Jack Sparrow tried to get Sora to hand over his Keyblade. Sora obliged since it will vanish out of the hands of anyone but him, and Jack promised that one day he would 'come with a blood-thirsty crew and take the blade. Figure by then I'll have the means to wield it' Now in 3.0, Jack CAN wield the Keyblade!