- In The Lost Treasure movie, after the scene with Terence asking the owl for advice (Which is pretty funny itself), there's something about the part afterwards where Fairy Gary confides in the owl.
Gary: The fellows are making fun of my kilt again.
Gary: The guys at the depot! They keep calling it a skirt...
- The two trolls arguing with each other about the "grind your bones to make our bread" threat.
- In The Great Fairy Rescue, after crashing their boat, Fawn sees what she thinks is her foot disjointed. She twist it, and Rosetta wakes up screaming. Fawn apologises and twist it back into place.
- Rosetta has to cross the muddy water. She takes off her shoes and then puts her feet in, muttering "Eww, squishy."
- Most of Clank and Bobbles' interactions.
Bobble: [realizes Tink is gone; To Clank] Have you seen Tink?
Clank: [wearing earplugs] No, thank you! Not thirsty.
Bobble: No, not "Drink", Tink!
Clank: Pink? I like purple, meself.
Bobble: TINK! HAVE YOU SEEN TINK?!
Clank: What?! [sniffs his armpit] I do NOT stink! Maybe it's you, eh? [takes out earplugs] Hey, have you seen Tink?
- In The Pirate Fairy, everything involving our baby crocodile swallowing that clock (his eyes even 'twitch' with every tick), and chasing after James, aka Captain Hook.
- The reaction of the clock's owner to the crocodile eating it:
You ate my mummy's clock? What was wrong with the spatula?
- James saying "Tea, Earl Grey, hot" as a rather bizarre reference to Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- One of the pirates suggests that they should make Zarina "walk a tiny little plank". The other pirates enthusiastically agree, except for James, who gives this absolutely priceless response:
- The scene following the girls discovering their talents had been switched.
- Silvermist gets seasick on the pirate ship.
Silvermist: (sick) This never happened when I was a water fairy.
- Tink accidentally splashing the other girls with her new water powers. Their reactions to it is absolutely hilarious.
Tinker Bell: Silvermist, can you part the... (She touches the water, and it splashes onto the girls)
Rosetta: Shut it off, shut it off. (As Ro says this line, Vidia spits out some water)
Tinker Bell: I didn't do anything. I just... (Touches the water again and the water flows back)
(Cue more protests)
Vidia: Tink! Could you stop not doing anything?
- Fawn accidentally burning Rosetta's hair. Rosetta doesn't find out until after they get rid of the pirates, and screams.
- Vidia's sheer horror and disgust at turning into a Tinker Fairy of all things. She reacts to Tink's trademark puffballs being on her feet like a swarm of writhing maggots are devouring her legs.
- To add to that, while Fawn thinks this is as hilarious as the audience does, Tink looks gobsmacked when she realised her former rival ended up with her talent. Let's just say Tink was lucky she didn't end up being a Fast-Flying fairy this time...
- Tinker Bell's attempts to get the baby bird to make its first flight. Just the look of sheer mortal terror on the tiny bird's face, then culminating with a bird's-eye look at Tink's overly-excited face darting in and out, scaring it further.
- How To Build A Snowman: Vidia cracking up, Nelson Muntz-style, at a giant snowball slamming into Rosetta & Silvermist, carrying them off ("HA-HA!"), only to be scooped up by another one.
- A pair of Pirate Fairy shorts, one featuring Vidia being scooped into a treasure chest and thrown about ("A little pirate treasure's not gonna hurt ya!" "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, TINK!"), and another where the girls agitate Vidia more and more trying to get her to go along with their Pirate imitation game ("AAAAAARGH!" "NOT. DOING IT!").
- Short We're Lost, after getting directions from a spider.
Yes, Blaze, you're right. We should've just checked the Web
in the first place.