Funny: Quack Pack
- In the episode where Donald and the boys get superpowers and Donald turns into an insane supervillain, he decides to gather up and destroy all the TVs in the world. Daisy, reporting on the scene for What In The World realises that this means no-one is watching her and decides to do what she always wanted to do on live TV- play the bagpipes (briefly exciting the owners of the only TV Donald missed, a small Scottish family on a mountain, who rejoice that "Finally, something worth watching on American TV!")
- Donald then swoops in and takes that TV. "Sorry! Forgot one!"
- In one episode, the boys need to get rid of a tree, so they use a solution that causes things to shrink, and it seems to work. Then Donald accidentally gets sprayed with some of it and gets younger and younger. Finally, at the end, the tree has regrown and is now massive. The episode ends when a (now-giant) Donald begins stomping toward the house...
- For some viewers though this could be seen as Nightmare Fuel
- In "Island of the Not-so-Nice", Mumbly eats some garlic gum from the triplets and his garlicky breath causes the bald mad scientist to gain hair, only for his new hair to quickly fall out.
- A shark calling Donald a philistine in "All Hands on Duck".
- "Need 4 Speed" is pretty much a whole smorgasbord of funny moments. Examples include Donald and the triplets' ridiculously over-the-top Imagine Spots and this exchange.
Huey: But it would-Donald: No!Dewey: But-Donald: No!Louie: (Raises a finger and begins to open his beak).Donald: NO!
- In "Ducks by Nature", Beef Jerky and Donald have both been attacked by a moose, a swarm of bees, and a bear. After encountering all of them again, they then suddenly get chased by an alien.
- Donald dreaming that he is married to the alligator Antoinette with three half-alligator/half-duck kids in a 1950's sitcom in "Gator Aid".
- "Stunt Double or Nothing" ends with Kent Powers receiving a very satisfying Humiliation Conga.