Funny: DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
- After Webby wishes for a pet baby elephant and the kids hear Mrs. Beakley coming:
Huey: Uh-oh, it's our nanny!
Louie: Hurry! Hide the elephant!
Dewey: Oh, yeah — like where?
Scrooge: Launchpad, is this some fancy stunt you learned in flight school?
Launchpad: Flight school?
Scrooge: You mean you never took flying lessons?!
Launchpad: Well, I took a crash course.
Scrooge (while facepalming): Now he tells me.
- And after that:
Launchpad: Please put your seats back in the upright position.
Scrooge: Just put the plane in an upright position!
- "SOMEBODY... STOP THOSE PANTS!"
Dijon: But it's only some loose change!
- Before that, when Scrooge was chasing Dijon out of his bin.
Scrooge: I'll change your face, you thief!
[a treasure chest falls out of Dijon's pants (over-stuffed with cash), which Scrooge trips on]
- "Hey, Pop! Give me a five! Get down! Get back! Get real! Get a haircut!"
- Scrooge taking out his frustration over losing the treasure on his poor secretary:
Mrs. Featherby: But you did have it for a little while!
Scrooge: Does everyone have to remind me?
Mrs. Featherby: Sorry.
Scrooge: I cannot work, Mrs. Featherby! I'm going home!
Mrs. Featherby: But what about your lunch?
Scrooge: SELL IT!
- Genie starts talking about how he wants a normal life, which leads to him listing off items he'd like along with it. As the list becomes longer, and the items become more expensive, Scrooge looks less and less sympathetic.
- "Now I can do all the things real boys do! Run through fields! Play 'Catch'! Roll over..... wait that's a dog."
Scrooge: Bless me bagpipes! He's a genie!Mrs. Beakley: Does his mother know about this?(Duckworth shoots her a "Seriously?" look)
- The conversation that only someone who's been living under a rock for a thousand years could ever have with Scrooge McDuck:
Genie: Quick! You gotta wish us out of here!Scrooge: Not me! These wishes are worth a fortune!Genie: What's more important — a fortune, or your life?pauseScrooge: Well...Genie: HEY! It's not exactly a trick question!
- After Dijon thinks he sees Merlock killed, he takes about half a second to mourn his Bad Boss...before cheerfully getting over it and going back to stealing.
Dijon: Poor Master...oh well!