Funny: Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- When Cassim introduces himself as the King of Thieves, Genie's Code Red scene is hilariously over-the-top throughout, but the Crowning Moment of Funny is at the end of the scene, when dozens of Genie clones have surrounded Cassim and are all pointing guns at him:
Genie: "Do not attempt to move, or we'll be shooting ourselves!"
Genie: (to Aladdin after he mentions his father) Your father? You never said a word about your father! OH I HAVE TO LET THE CATERER KNOW! (turns into a waiter) Chicken or sea bass?(After Aladdin tells him that Cassim is his father)Cassim: Oh yeah? What's that?Genie: (turns into a waiter) Will you be having the chicken or the sea bass?
- This masterful Brick Joke:
- During the Code Red Aladdin rubs his temple while his face shows an expression of utter chagrin and boredom. Clearly at some point he's learned to "just go with it" when Genie goes off on one of these extended bouts of randomness.
- Genie's bit where he tries to cheer up Jasmine. All of it. It starts off with a Mrs. Doubtfire shout-out, and goes on from there. Also doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
Genie: (as Chico Marx) Hey, that'sa no good! What this wedding needs is a theme!Genie: (as Groucho Marx) Needs a groom too, but let's work with what we have!Jasmine: Genie!Genie: It's a joke! (deadpan) I do that.
- When the 40 thieves are leaving the pavilion, the walls around Genie crash:
Genie: Ooh! (looks around nervously) This is not my fault! (While everything else collapses behind him) This was not built to code!
- You know what? Any scene with Genie is going to have a funny moment. Robin Williams really steals the show in this movie. Behold! 1 and 2
- "Trying to show your dad a better life wasn't stupid, Al! Leaving him alone with the parrot, that was stupid."
Cassim: We never harm the innocent.Iago: uh, for future reference, I'm as innocent as the day I was hatched!Abu: (clearly trying to say "oh, brother!")
- Genie trying to throw a bachelor party for Aladdin. Radar? What radar?
Aladdin: There's still one thing I need.Genie: Gotcha! (turns into a stripper popping out of a cake) It's a BACHELOR PARTY, big boy! (snatches a mug of what's clearly supposed to be beer out of the Carpet's tassel) None for you! You're the designated flyer!
- Iago pointing out that Aladdin's plan to follow the thieves isn't very well thought out:
Aladdin: "We've got 'em trapped!"Iago: "We?! They are forty thieves! We are you, a rug, a monkey, and me! Wait, don't count me."
- "I thought the Earth wasn't supposed to move until the honeymoon..."
- Instead of fleeing when the forty thieves break up the wedding, Iago actively defends the gifts from Cassim, wielding a vase like a bat. Greed was probably his main motive. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.