Funny: Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- When Cassim introduces himself as the King of Thieves, Genie's Code Red scene is hilariously over-the-top throughout, but the Crowning Moment of Funny is at the end of the scene, when dozens of Genie clones have surrounded Cassim and are all pointing guns at him:
Genie: "Do not attempt to move, or we'll be shooting ourselves!"
Genie: (to Aladdin after he mentions his father) Your father? You never said a word about your father! OH I HAVE TO LET THE CATERER KNOW! (turns into a waiter) Chicken or sea bass?(After Aladdin tells him that Cassim is his father)Cassim: Oh yeah? What's that?Genie: (turns into a waiter) Will you be having the chicken or the sea bass?
- This masterful Brick Joke:
- Genie's bit where he tries to cheer up Jasmine. All of it. It starts off with a Mrs. Doubtfire shout-out, and goes on from there.
Genie: (as Chico Marx) Hey, that'sa no good! What this wedding needs is a theme!Genie: (as Groucho Marx) Needs a groom too, but let's work with what we have!Jasmine: Genie!Genie: It's a joke! (deadpan) I do that.
- When the 40 thieves are leaving the pavilion, the walls around Genie crash:
Genie: Ooh! (looks around nervously) This is not my fault! (While everything else collapses behind him) This was not built to code!
- You know what? Any scene with Genie is going to have a funny moment. Robin Williams really steals the show in this movie. Behold! 1 and 2
- "Trying to show your dad a better life wasn't stupid, Al! Leaving him alone with the parrot, that was stupid."
Cassim: We never harm the innocent.Iago: uh, for future reference, I'm as innocent as the day I was hatched!Abu: (clearly trying to say "oh, brother!")
- Genie trying to throw a bachelor party for Aladdin. Radar? What radar?
Aladdin: There's still one thing I need.Genie: Gotcha! (turns into a stripper popping out of a cake) It's a BACHELOR PARTY, big boy! (snatches a mug of what's clearly supposed to be beer out of the Carpet's tassel) None for you! You're the designated flyer!
- Iago pointing out that Aladdin's plan to follow the thieves isn't very well thought out:
Aladdin: "We've got 'em trapped!"Iago: "We?! They are forty thieves! We are you, a rug, a monkey, and me! Wait, don't count me."
- "I thought the Earth wasn't supposed to move until the honeymoon..."
- Instead of fleeing when the forty thieves break up the wedding, Iago actively defends the gifts from Cassim, wielding a vase like a bat. Greed was probably his main motive. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.