- The girls are deciding on whether to use the elevator to confront Cedric and Will shows the foresight that marks her as the Keeper of the Heart.
Taranee: Why don't we just take the elevator?
Will: You mean the elevator with the ding like a microwave telling him we're inside ready to eat?
Taranee: Eh, you're right. Let's fly up.
- In the cartoon, whenever an Astral Drop is summoned. Hilarity Ensues.
- The play in the show was done by the Astral Drops as opposed to the comic version and of course Hilarity Ensues. It starts with Astral!Taranee literally reading the script ("Taranee reads dramatically.."), the Dragon Dance, Astral!Will insulting Knickerbocker's clothes and the Drops and Blunk using a real water hose on the audience instead of the confetti one to Yan Lin's horror.
- "She's/He's NOT my girlfriend/boyfriend!"
- Any time animated series Caleb reacts to an Earth object/situation.
Caleb: What's this?
Taranee: Ice cream. You unwrap the paper and eat it.
*Caleb exits and returns a few minutes later covered in melted ice cream*
Caleb: This isn't half bad - but it made a real mess of my shoes.
- In A Service To The Community the girls take a battered Mr. Collins that they beat up (long story) and try to think up a cover story to explain their teacher's Clothing Damage. Cornelia has a plan that involves Collins' lizard and its lunch.
Cornelia: Sprinkle him with crickets and release the lizard so he thinks that Mr. Scales ripped them up.
- One word: Blunk. He can be a Bad Ass when he wants to be though. Like when he tried to take on Cedric.
Blink: Blunk Warrior!
- All the antics caused by Mr. Huggles in D is for Dangerous, you wouldn't think one little dormouse could cause so much trouble!
- This exchange between Caleb and Cornelia in F is for Facade.
Cornelia: What's Elyon's favourite non-fighting-evil activity?
Caleb: Drawing, why?
Cornelia: What's mine?
Caleb: Ermmm... spelunking?
- From J Is For Jewel: Phobos and his minions were battling the Guardians, when a pissed Elyon showed up and told him she'd return him to his jail immediately. Phobos jumped on her shouting "You.Shall.Not!"... Cue Elyon slapping Phobos and his minions back to their cells while Phobos was shouting "Not!" ''without him realizing. Also, his reaction when he realized it had happened.
- Cornelia and Lillian in U is for Undivided did a great job making up "fairy tales" together.
Cornelia: Oh, and dragons!
Matt: No! Please, no dragons!
Lillian: Yeah, dragons!
- "Super Growth Powers!" Also counts as a Moment Of Awesome.
Cornelia: Fairytales don't have super growth power, this isn't a comic book.
Matt: Excuse me, beanstalk.
- This little gem, proving that Phobos is a Deadpan Snarker.
Raythor: *about the agreement Will just proposed Phobos* It is beneath you!
Phobos: Your concern is touching, Raythor, but this cell is also beneath me. And above me. And around me.
- Phobos glamoring himself in Earth clothes. "Am I not down with my bad self?"
- "Phobos too pretty to be destroyed!"
- In Y Is for Yield, two of the enslaved citizens of Meridian are terrifyed as a slab of stone is falling on them when Phobos saves them and says: "Don't say that I never did anything for you... NOW GET BACK TO WORK!"
- Also, Elyon and Nerissa bickering inside the Seal of Nerissa, and Yan Lin and her Altermere trying to calm them and bring harmony... Only for Yan Lin to take exception at the Altermere stealing her lines.
Yan Lin: "Stepping on my lines, kid."
Altermere!Yan Lin: "Because we are in harmony."
Yan Lin: "Zip it!"
Some discussion, then Nerissa and Elyon start bickering again.
Yan Lin: "That, princess-"
Both Yan Lins in stereo: "-is not harmony."
Yan Lin to the Altermere: "Quit it!"
- Hay Lin hears the names of the Guardians of the previous generation, and, having Fun with Acronyms, uses their initials to name their group C.H.Y.K.N. Then she says it out loud, and has a statement to make:
"Better witches than chickens."
- In K is for Knowledge:
Will: [Taranee's] stuck.
Matt: Uh, I could fill in.
Will: No offence, but I'd rather not see you filling in her tights.
Matt: So not what I meant.
- Irma gets some of the best lines in the series, such as this slice in J is for Jewel:
Irma's Mum: Hey! How about a clam dig, all four of us; as a family?
Irma: Yeah, I'm allergic to shellfish.
Irma's Mum: Since when?
*Irma's phone rings*
Irma: Since, like, right now. *answers phone* Shellfish Allergy Anonymous, hello?
- Thanks to Will's powers, the bewitched household items are always pretty funny.
- Cornelia being surprisingly intelligent in L is for Loser on figuring out the Knights of Destruction draw their powers from the Guardians emotions:
Cornelia: Perspective. I'm the only one not starring in a soap opera.
- Matt seems to be the go-to guy for girl problems, and hilarity always ensues.
- Martin and Matt in Season 1 (The Stolen Heart). Martin wants advice on Irma, but Matt is too busy trying to figure Will out. And then:
Matt: Wrong guy Martin, I'm still trying to figure Will out. Yesterday, she grabs me... and kisses me... and today she's like, "Get off my sidewalk".
Martin: *chuckles* I know exactly what you mean. Er, except for that kissing part.
Matt: I shouldn't have given up so easily. *gets up*
Martin: *points finger to self with a smile* I find giving up is what women like best about me.
- In D is for Dangerous, Caleb just digs his own grave when he tries to get advice from Matt about Cornelia. It could have been worded properly.
Caleb: Okay, Mr. Show-Me-The-Ropes, why are Earth girls so... impossible?
*Cornelia flips her hair, whacking Caleb at the back of his head*
Matt: Dude, books have been written.
- The scene earlier in the 1st season, where Phobos goes into a maniacal Evil Laugh... While holding probably the two most girly objects ever shown in the series(Elyon's math test and hairbrush, both are very pink). It's like when a brother manages to get into his sister's diary(which, amusingly enough, Elyon's math test looks like).