- In "It Came from Beneath the Sea Duck", Kit and Molly are dangling from an apartment building with a telephone as a lifeline as Kit tries to call for help.
Kit: Wildcat! Let me talk to Baloo!
Wildcat: I'll get him, Kit, hold the phone.
Kit: I am! I am!
Wildcat: (calls out) Hey Baloo, phone!
Baloo: (starting the plane) Not now! I gotta save Kit from the sea monster!
Wildcat: (back to Kit) Kit, uh, maybe you should call back when you're not being eaten.
- Don Karnage's attempts to sneak the Iron Vulture past the cliff guns at the beginning of "Jumping the Gun".
Dumptruck: Can ve put our coats on, captain?
Don Karnage: What?! And ruin a perfect cover? I am in disguise; you are in disguise; the Iron Vulture is in disguise! Life is beautiful! Within moments, my love boat will sail right under those Cape Suzette guns. See how convincing you are, ladies? [points to a sailor sending them a message in Semaphore] You have brought the attention of a handsome young sailor.
Mad Dog: Uh, maybe he's trying to tell us something, captain.
Don Karnage: Nonsense! What could he possibly be trying to tell us?
[The Iron Vulture crashes into a rock, causing its disguise to fall apart. The gunners open fire.]
Don Karnage: Uh-oh... Retreat!
Dumptruck: Now can ve put our coats on, captain?
Don Karnage: Today, Cape Suzette! Tomorrow-- (gunners fire) Is another day. Retreat!
- "Not only am I a genius, but I am very very smart too."
- "I hate those gunners with a passion fruit!"
- The Iron Vulture disguised as a black cloud.
- In "Her Chance to Dream", Rebecca was waiting for Baloo to return, while he's at Louie's having a party until the ghost wreaks havoc. Baloo comes back all shaken up with his "dumbest excuse" yet.
Rebecca: You lowlife excuse for a pilot! When you said Molly had eaten your maps, that was cute. When you said a big hurricane blew your plane to Louie's, that was mildly amusing. But this is stupid!!
- The opening scene of "I Only Have Ice For You", especially Rebecca freaking out in the face of Baloo's nonchalance.