- In "Plunder and Lightning: Part 1", we get a scene early in the episode where Kit steals Don Karnage's latest plunder.
Kit: For me? Aw, you shouldn'ta! (runs off)Don Karnage: Well it was nothing, really... (Beat) STOP THAT BOY!!
Baloo: Aw, cut the kid some slack, Jack!Kit: Yeah, listen to the fat lady!Baloo: LADY!?
- After escaping, Kit hitches a ride to Louie's by grappling onto a plane. When he detatches, he accidentally flies into Louie's bar and bumps into Baloo who's wearing a fruit headdress. When the pilot of the aforementioned plane comes in to chew Kit out, we get this exchange.
- After his Villain Song, Don Karnage gets angry when Baloo in disguise calls out "One more time!" For an encore. He immediately shouts that only he gets to say "One more time!"
- In "It Came from Beneath the Sea Duck", Kit and Molly are dangling from an apartment building with a telephone as a lifeline as Kit tries to call for help.
Kit: Wildcat! Let me talk to Baloo!
Wildcat: I'll get him, Kit, hold the phone.
Kit: I am! I am!
Wildcat: (calls out) Hey Baloo, phone!
Baloo: (starting the plane) Not now! I gotta save Kit from the sea monster!
Wildcat: (back to Kit) Kit, uh, maybe you should call back when you're not being eaten.
- In "Baloo Switcheroo", Baloo and Kit wind up switching bodies, but the real kicker was Rebecca getting body swapped with Don Karnage of all people. It's just amusing hearing their voices coming from the other's body.
Karnage!Rebecca: Yes, I understand! (Runs a lap around Rebecca!Karnage) And I tell you this right now from where I stand I look marvelous!
- Don Karnage's attempts to sneak the Iron Vulture past the cliff guns at the beginning of "Jumping the Gun".
Dumptruck: Can ve put our coats on, captain?
Don Karnage: What?! And ruin a perfect cover? I am in disguise; you are in disguise; the Iron Vulture is in disguise! Life is beautiful! Within moments, my love boat will sail right under those Cape Suzette guns. See how convincing you are, ladies? [points to a sailor sending them a message in Semaphore] You have brought the attention of a handsome young sailor.
Mad Dog: Uh, maybe he's trying to tell us something, captain.
Don Karnage: Nonsense! What could he possibly be trying to tell us?
[The Iron Vulture crashes into a rock, causing its disguise to fall apart. The gunners open fire.]
Don Karnage: Uh-oh... Retreat!
Dumptruck: Now can ve put our coats on, captain?
Don Karnage: Today, Cape Suzette! Tomorrow-- (gunners fire) Is another day. Retreat!
- "Not only am I a genius, but I am very very smart too."
- "I hate those gunners with a passion fruit!"
- The Iron Vulture disguised as a black cloud.
- In "Her Chance to Dream", Rebecca was waiting for Baloo to return, while he's at Louie's having a party until the ghost wreaks havoc. Baloo comes back all shaken up with his "dumbest excuse" yet.
- The opening scene of "I Only Have Ice For You", especially Rebecca freaking out in the face of Baloo's nonchalance.
- In the end of "The Incredible Shrinking Molly", the scientist declares he's done with shrinking experiments and decides to start on a new scientific venture: television. The others ask what that is, and he explains it is the idea of having radio shows in a home with pictures. Baloo comments that will never catch on just before the episode ends with an "off the air" screen.
- In "The Sound and the Furry", after winning the course (being the only one with a working plane), he comes up to the other pilots for their compliments. Only for them to suddenly run after him, thinking he sabotaged their planes. Then they "grease and spoon him!"
Balooo: (covered in engine grease and spoons) Alright, are you happy now?
- The entire chase scene in "A Star is Torn" where Rebecca chases down Kitten Kaboodle. They wind up going through some of the studio's other sets and a catwalk version of Scooby-Dooby Doors.
- The sewer chase in "Bringing Down Babyface" was crazy enough, but then the police get carried away by shoving traffic lights and signs down the manholes in their path to stop them. Then Baloo had to go tempt fate.
Baloo: They've thrown everything at us but the kitchen sink!Kit: LOOK OUT!Rebecca: I really wish you hadn't said that!Baloo: Well it could have been a bath tub...(a bath tub falls on top of the plane)Rebecca: WILL YOU BE QUIET!?
- A tied Rebecca getting sent to face the Thembria firing squad in "The Time Bandit" is a heart wrenching sight, but before the actual execution, she has to suffer through a public humiliation as she's made subject for a live radio talk show. The name of the show?
Radio Show Host: Yes, Rebecca Cunningham! You're the featured guest on, "This WAS Your Life!" The radio program that asks the question, "Was it worth it?"(Rebecca cries in absolute embarrassment)
- By episode's end, Baloo conveniently forgets about the favor he promised Sally in return for faking the daily schedule for his ruse. When she comes to collect on her promised date, he desperately begs Rebecca to save him by giving him work as an excuse to not go with Sally. She gleefully gives him the day off for his "date".
- The hijacking of the Spruce Moose in "My Fair Baloo" where Owl Capone and his gangsters rob the rich guests at gunpoint of their jewels. When they get to Rebecca, Owl thinks she's trying to skimp on them when she doesn't give up anything. When she admits to the gangster she actually doesn't own any jewelry whatsoever, he and his gang blow up laughing. To add insult to injury, all of the rich folk hostages blew up laughing as well, much to Rebecca's embarrassment.
- Kit and Wildcat trying to train Baloo to be a gentleman. Let's just say he crashed and burned the whole course.
- In "Sheepskin Deep", Baloo goes back to grade school since he didn't graduate and wanted to attend his grade school reunion. The principal introduces him to his class as "an inspiration to them all"; meaning stay in school or you may end up like him. The kids were scared straight by this and promise to take academics seriously.
- In "On a Wing and a Bear", Shere Khan creates a gas shortage conspiracy in order to hike up gas prices by having Don Karnage stage fuel robberies. When he sends a messenger to deliver a telegram, Karnage demands it to be a singing one.
- By episode's end, the conspiracy is exposed, and an angry Shere Khan decides to send a "special" telegram to Karnage for ruining things. When Karnage receives the envelope, he notices it ticking and asks if it's a watch or a clock before opening it, causing a mushroom cloud explosion.
- The whole episode "The Ransom of Red Chimp" is a huge Crowning Moment of Funny. First, Louie completely freaks out when he hears his Aunt Louise is coming to visit, he has a special emergency procedure for it, which fails. Then she drives him crazy by partying hard in the island club that nearly wrecks it. Then she proceeds to do the same thing I the Iron Vulture when she gets "kidnapped" by the air pirates. However, the biggest one is when Aunt Louise develops an infatuation with Don Karnage, much to his horror. He spends the remainder of the episode getting amourously pursued by Aunt Louise, trapped on his own ship. Karnage practically begs Baloo and Louie to take Aunt Louise back.