- In "My Fair Baloo".
Baloo: Oh, and one more thing; take off your clothes... * sniggers* On the double, Beckers.
- This example is somewhat mitigated by the fact that Baloo, Rebecca, and the wealthy people are still in their underwear after using their clothes to get off the island, but there is another more racy example of radar-dodging. When Kit tries to get Baloo to behave properly, he has Wildcat dress in drag. When asked where the lady should sit, Baloo answers "On her backside like everyone else!" and slaps Wildcat in the butt, who responds by exclaiming "Fresh!"
- Not to mention in "The Balooest of the Blue Bloods".
Baloo: (Dresses as a woman, complete with big fake breasts) What's with you buddy? Never seen a set of bongos before?
- A funny one from "Bearly Alive", when one of Howard Huge's goons is poking Baloo with machine gun:
Baloo: HEY! Quit pokin' me with that thing! You're as bad as my doctor . . .
- Don't forget Buffy and Muffy from "A Touch of Glass", or the jokes Baloo cracks on them.
Baloo: Ooh, that's a little toughy.
- This conversation in "Citizen Khan"
Baloo: How can he get lost in a town only one block tall?
Corrupt Sherriff: Maybe he wanted to get lost. That Miss Clevenger, ooh, what a woman!
- Later when Miss Clevenger fall in a vat of water when escaping from her room.
Ms. Clevenger: After her bath a girl is ready for anything.
- From "Save the Tiger"
Molly: Is mommy mad at Baloo?
Kit: Nah, she really likes him and he really likes her. (Rebecca slams the door) There's just times when they like each others better than others.
- From "Her Chance to Dream", Rebecca, having received dozens of angry calls about late cargo, phones Louie's to locate her errant pilot, Baloo.
Bartender:(answering phone) Huh? Where's the hullabaloo?
- If you don't get it, it was implied that Rebecca asked "Where the hell is Baloo?"
- "All's Whale that Ends Whale" has Seymour claim that he is using an excellent fertilizer. Baloo snarks "That I can believe". Since fertilizer is feces, Baloo is saying that what Seymour claimed was bullshit.
- In "Waiders of the Wost Tweasure", Baloo and his rival Plane Jane steal a two-piece horse costume. Jane says "I'll be the head while you be yourself", implicitly calling Baloo a "horse's ass".
- In "Sheepskin Deep", Baloo has a lamp of a topless hula girl and when asked how to conjugate verbs by Kit, he answers "That's none of your business!"