Funny: A Christmas Carol (2009)
- A few little scenes are added by Zemeckis that pepper the movie with more life. Scrooge, who is an inch tall at one point and with a voice like a chipmunk, flees from a black horse and carriage driven by the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come, for no other apparent reason than to just scare the living daylights out of him.
- He even gets a sarcastic 'Oh great' expression when he thought he had dodged the spirit but didn't.
- When he sees his maid Mrs. Dibler sell his belongs after he dies, he tries to fire her in his chipmunk voice. Being only a witness to this by the spirit, she cannot hear or see him anyway.
- Mrs. Dilber's reaction when Scrooge greets her on Christmas morning is just priceless. She even screams, "HE'S GONE MAD!" while running away. Then again, you can't blame her since she's been with him for years and this change of character is sudden and would alarm anyone.
- The way Scrooge tells Bob that the two of them will be partners. Scrooge makes it sound like he's about to fire him, but he quickly interjects that he will raise his salary.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.