Funny: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- From "Shell Shocked":
Gadget: *speaking to Dale* At times like this, I usually don't resort to shrill, emotional outbursts, but in this case: *shouting and shaking Dale* You've got to do something!
- "Good Times, Bat Times" turns half the cast into Deadpan Snarkers. Monty has always been one, Winifred probably, too, but Dale takes the cake.
Foxglove: So when it's your turn to cook?Dale: I just eat. They won't let me cook. They're afraid I'll break too many dishes.
- The drag act in "Adventures in Squirrelsitting". And even before that, Chip and Dale's reactions with the disguises are quite fun. Chip is annoyed and embarrassed while Dale is enjoying it.
Fat Cat: (grabs them) That will be quite enough. (the Rangers fall in) Now look what you did! You made me miss the best part!
- The two squirrels tries to stop the convyer belt from dropping the Rescue Rangers.
- Fat Cat freaking out over losing his "precious" Maltese Mouse.
- In "Fake Me To Your Leader", when they noticed Zipper is larger:
Dale: Maybe he's not growin'. M-maybe we're shrinking.
[Chip bonks Dale.]
Chip: Don't be silly! The only thing about you that's shrinking is your brain.
- In "Out of Scale", Professor Nimnul is kidnapped and his growth ray is used to shrink stuff and use them as toys for the daughter of the episode's villain. At the end of the episode, upon being arrested, Nimnul says "I had nothing to do with this".
- "Rest Home Rangers" is a complete laugh fest. The best parts would be the exchanges between the aged cops and Professor Nimnul shouting that he needs prunes (for his aging ray) and a grocer replying with "Poor guy".
- In one issue, Chip and Dale try to infiltrate the house of porcupine ninjas.