- In "Stress Test," any time Zurg mentions the HYPER DEATH RAY!
- Buzz's rant about his failed engagement in The Plasma Monster
- In the pilot, when the LGMs are showing Buzz XR and Nebula walks in.
Buzz: And Commander Nebula approved a robot ranger? He hates robots.
LGM: Well... he doesn't exactly...know.
Nebula: HE DOES NOW!
LGM: Oh no! Commander!
Nebula: So you thought you could develop this expendable ranger behind my back?
LGM: Uh, experimental ranger...
Nebula: UNAUTHORIZED RANGER!!!
LGM: Actually it was authorized...by you...aha...we slipped it in under our vacation request.
Nebula: Craters. They always get me that way.
- At Becky's tea party during the end of "Stranger Invasion", Buzz is in a hat and apron that bears an unmistakable resemblance to Mrs. Nesbitt.
- Zurg gets a couple Dangerously Genre Savvy lines, as he goes over the plans for his new base.
"No, no, no! How many times have we been through this?! We've got to learn from our mistakes! There will be no air ducts big enough for hero-sized people to crawl through! It's just asking for trouble."
"And if I may remind you, no giant trash compactor
! When heroes fall in, they always have enough time to figure a way out! Make it an incinerator!"
- After his defenses shoot down Buzz and Booster's shuttle, Zurg personally goes to inspect the crash site.
- In the same episode where Zurg and Buzz keep pulling out / replacing power rods in the core of the machine that's trying to rebuild the planet. "Level 4, shutting down. Please make up your mind." until finally at the end, all four rods are broken, the machine is shrinking back into its original container. "Level 1, shutting down. If you're still in the building, this is gonna hurt."
- In "A Zoo Out There," several Senators have been kidnapped right off Capital Planet. Buzz suspects Zurg and calls to demand that he release them.
You've pulled some evil deeds in the past— Mira:
But kidnapping innocent politicians? Zurg: Innocent politicians? Don't be oxymoronic.
I'd never do something so... so obvious. Buzz:
Well, even if you're not doing the actual dirty work, I'm sure it's one of your vile sidekicks. Zurg:
Oh really? Well, why don't we ask them? (Zurg steps aside, revealing he's in a meeting with Warp, Gravitina, XL, NOS-4-A2 and Torque) Zurg:
Anybody here kidnapping politicians?! Come on, speak up! (The assembled villains mumble, being just as unaware of the kidnappings as Zurg) Zurg: Sorry, Lightyear, no kidnappers here.
But we are cooking up something very
evil for the next fiscal quarter. I'm sure you'll like it. (laughs)
- This dialogue between XR and the Commander in "Enemy Without A Face":
XR: Mayday, mayday! XR to Star Command!
Commander: XR? Where's Buzz?
XR: Well, do you want the bad news first or-well, come to think of it, it's all bad news.
Commander: Just get to the point!
- There was a moment during the climatic battle in the Pilot Movie where Zurg orders his minions to target his dark Hive Mind ray at the 'planet of widows and orphans'.
Grub: There he is!
- When Zurg is about to fire his evil invention
Zurg: Fire Zurgatronic Mega Ray!
Grub: Firing Zurgarrific Ray!
Zurg: ZURGATRONIC, YOU LACKWIT!
Grub: Heheh, sorry...
Zurg: "Zurgarrific's'' not bad, though. Let's file it for future use!
(Machine stalls; Grub minion shrugs at Zurg)
Zurg: Did you make sure that the plus end went to the plus part AND THE MINUS END WENT TO THE MINUS PART?!
- This argument from The Movie:
Booster: But Buzz, that's against the rules! In the Star Command mission manual, it clearly states that no ranger is to go into action without backup! I think it's section six, subsection Delta.
Buzz: Actually, it's section six, subsection Gamma.
XR: He's right, big guy, subsection Delta's the dress code. Incidentally, why can't we have nose rings?!
Buzz: Because nose rings are for PUNKS, little mister!
Mira: Well, if you can take on Zurg alone, I don't see why XR can't get a nose ring.
XR: I was just asking a question, I'm not the one getting a nose ring!
: Then... who's getting a nose ring? Gasp
! THAT's why Buzz wants to ditch us!
Buzz: I am NOT getting a nose ring! Nobody's getting a nose ring! IT'S AGAINST THE RULES!
- The sarcastic subtitles telling the viewers where the current scene is taking place:
"Zurg Tower. Note the giant gun on the roof."
"LGM Homeworld, under attack. (Obviously)."
"Zurg Tower. But you knew that."
- Buzz's Inkblot Test in the episode "Stress Test".
Dr. Animus: *shows Buzz a slide* Now, tell me, vat do you see?
Dr. Animus: *shows him another one* How about zis one?
Dr. Animus: *shows him another slide* And zis one?
Dr. Animus: *holds up a picture of Mira* How about zis, Buzz?
Buzz: That's Ranger Nova. She's happy - cause we got Zurg's pen!
- Later in that same episode, when Zurg confronts Dr. Animus
Zurg: My pen. I want my PEN!
- In the pilot, when Buzz reports to Commander Nebula that Mira Nova hijacked the Alpha One to go after Zurg..,
Cmdr. Nebula: (smug) She beat you to it, huh?
Buzz: *Grimaces, looks sheepish* Eh- yeah, pretty much
- "Revenge of the Monsters" After capturing Ty Parsec with XL, NOS-4-A2 is talking to himself. While he's doing so, the Wirewolf takes one of XL's arms, and the two get into a tug of war over it.
- Also a scene in the episode where transformed Senators are engaged in a massive fight, return to normal, and continue fighting as if nothing's changed!
- In the pilot movie, after the Uni-Mind is saved by Mira phasing Buzz into its core, and then returned to its planet, a couple of LGMs assure Buzz they're connected again. Then a third one poses, shouts Buzz's catch phrase, and begins to float away somehow before one of the previous two catches him.
- Caveman!Buzz in Devolutinaries:
Buzz: Buzz forget how to blink.
- XR trying to control XL's body (It Makes Sense in Context) in "Head Case".
- From "Tag Team":
Buzz: You said you couldn't leave without me!
Warp: That's right, I couldn't. Because I can't drive a stick.