Funny: Comic Books
"comic" more appropriate than in these scenes.
- 30 Days of Night
- Adventure Time
- Albedo Erma Felna EDF
- Archie Comics
- Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog
- Assassin's Creed: Brahman
- Astro City
- Atomic Robo
- The Beano
- Bob the Dog
- Bravest Warriors
- Bucky Barnes
- Cerebus the Aardvark
- Chick Tracts
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Disney Ducks Comic Universe
- Doctor Who Magazine
- The Falcon
- Friday the 13th Special
- The Green Hornet
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
- Judge Dredd
- Knights of the Dinner Table
- Les Légendaires
- The Legend of the Chaos God
- The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck
- Lost at Sea
- Lucky Luke
- My Little Pony Generation 4
- Paperinik New Adventures
- Pocket God
- Pride of Baghdad
- Requiem Vampire Knight
- Sam & Max: Freelance Police
- The Sandman
- Scott Pilgrim
- The Simping Detective
- The Simpsons Comics
- The Smurfs
- Sin City
- Star Trek: The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation˛
- Star Wars Legends
- Super Mario Adventures
- Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose
- V for Vendetta
- Welcome To The Jungle
- One scene with Mo and her girlfriend, Sydney the gender studies professor, in Dykes to Watch Out For:
Sydney: Yes! I'll come to the movies with you! Now say it! Say it!
Mo (looking bored:) Oh baby. Let me privilege lesbian positionality by destabilizing your bodily metanarrative.
- In Deff Skwadron if it wasn't awesome it was funny. From the way orks "aim" (if you hit it, it must be the enemy!'', to a battle where another skwadron didn't show up because they're thinking about joining the other side.
- Stone Island does have a few funny moments, particularly when the hideously disfugured Harry Rivers lets rip:
Trooper Mckee: Why aren't we getting cut to ribbons?Harry: Well, in my professional opinion as runner-up in the prolapsed arsehole lookalike contest, I'd say it's got somethin' t'do with them fairy fellas!
- This speech from Harry:
In 1897, the right Reverend Jephson Allcock, humanitarian, philanthropist and inventor of the "strike a light" reusable match, decided the lost souls of Long Barrow needed more than just a pot to piss in. Now he had some clout did the Reverend Jeph, moral and monetary. He convinced the board of governors to come around to his way of thinking; lo it came to pass there was to be a khazi in every cell, 'cept there was a catch- this cold-titted bitch of a building's solid granite. You stand more chance of charmin' a nun's knickers off than drivin' a nail in the wall. So they rebuilt Long Barrow inside itself, like them Russian dolls, with all the gubbins in the gap. Which is why we're clingin' to this 'ere wall like crabs on a nadger, tryin' not to soil ourselves... which is quite ironic when you think about it! Ain't the Internet grand?
- "What did your last servant die of?" "Anally inserted footwear! Jump to it!"
- This speech from Harry:
- In ABC Warriors, when a group of Hammerstein units realize they're facing certain destruction. "We can die knowing that we were cost-effective."
- After Freddie's "fight" with Katchoo in Strangers in Paradise:
Casey: Freddie! Say something!Freddie: LAWSUUUUIT!
- In Generation 2: Redux, we have this golden moment:
Clench: "Cindersaur! Eat this." * tosses him a canister of Forestonite*Cindersaur: "'Kay!" * catches it in his mouth*Sky-Byte: "No! It's not meant to be taken orally!"
- In Gold Digger, when Brianna introduces Peecee to the outside world:
Peecee: AAAAAH! BIG! WIDE! OPEN!! AND THERE'S A BALL OF SUPERHEATED GAS SHOOTING RADIATION AT US!!! AAAAAH!
- Mortadelo y Filemón:
- The 1978 FIFA World Cup special has the chapter with Mortadelo as a bus driver. It culminates at a point where Mortadelo drives the bus on a raft and uses it to cross the ATLANTIC OCEAN mistaking it for the Parana river. That chapter is one of the most remembered parts of this comic book's story.
- "El gran sarao" had the chapter where Filemón and the Super wrongly assume that Mortadelo has turned into a Serial Killer who decapitates anybody he encounters.
- At the end of "La caja de los 10 cerrojos", Mortadelo, Filemón and the Súper throw a huge surprise box to the sea. In the next panel, it's revealed that the huge head that came out of the box contained an equally huge diamond inside, which was what the three men spent so much time working to find. Some fishes comment on how excited would be the surface inhabitants if they found it.