And plug sticks his head out, terrifying the other drivers into crashing. In the end, the kids are happy with being taught nice, safe, boring maths.
- The 2007 Beano Annual Bash Street Kids story involving a parents evening. Need I say more?
- The issue celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of Dennis the Menace.
- The guests arriving and all of them accidentally hurting Dennis' dad while greeting him with "Hi, Mr. Dennis!"
- Dennis booby-trapping the parcels in pass-the-parcel. The first one is a flower bomb and explodes in Roger the Dodger's face, prompting Dennis' dad to warn Dennis by saying "I hope you don't have any more flower bombs, Dennis!" to which Dennis replies "Of course not!" ("There's also an ink bomb and a boxing glove!"). The second one explodes in Smiffy's face, and by this point Roger is angry with Dennis, so aranges for him to get the third parcel. To prove he's not a chicken, Dennis owes it
- A fist-fight breaking out because Dennis lost musical chairs
- Dennis' mum sees the mess that the Bash Street Kids made in the bathroom, prompting a scream heard througout the house. Dennis' first reaction? "What? It's nothing to do with me!"
- The food fight.
- Dennis trying to one-up Walter's fancy pencil topper by putting his entire desk on the pencil.