- One comic has Monica, Maggy and Denise trying to figure out who took Monica's bunny and Denise maks the obvious name drop of Jimmy, prompting Monica to ask how does she know that. When Denise rethorically asks who else they know that don't like her...Maggy drops an extensive list of people that fit the criteria, including the likes of Carmen, the comic's recurring villains, every boy in the block...and Santa Claus.
- Every comic featuring Nutty Ned. Particularly one where he finally meets his match in Nick Nope...who drives HIM crazy instead to the point of making him want to go back to the mental ward.
- Smudge's feet are apparently drawn without toes not because of the art style, but because he wears pantyhoses.
- One early comic had Junior wanting to rent Maggy's stomach, as in having someone to eat his food for him, and she accepts. When she eats so much she becomes bloated, she tells her mother that she got like that after renting her stomach, prompting her mother to completely lose her shit. What makes this funny is an unfortunately Lost in Translation Double Entendre as the Brazilian term for "stomach renting" is a term used for surrogate pregnancy, so Maggy's mom's Freak Out is completely understandable, especially with Maggy's bloated stomach from overeating.
- Maggy loses it and eats all dinner food, ruining the dinner with her father's boss. The next day, her father gets a raise and his boss states that he needs to earn a lot more to feed off Maggy.
- While it didn't end well for Maggy, it was Laser-Guided Karma at its finest to, after he spent the whole story pulling pranks on his family and Maggy over not wanting to go the beach, see Junior walking right into a sewer pipe unaware of what it was until Maggy points it out, unaware he was hiding from her inside the pipe.
- One story had Jimmy use a bird cage as armor to defend against Monica but he asks Smudge to test him. Smudge flicks his nose through the cagebars, pelts him with thorny seeds and kicks his unguarded shins. Jimmy, in his hubris, thinks is plan is infallible since Monica's default approach is punching and bludgeoning him with her plush bunny which the cage DOES defend against and he then leaves to find Monica to prove his point, insulting her to her face and boasting about his armor. Only:
Jim (Offscreen): *Pow* Ow! Flicks aren't fair! *Pow* Ow! Neither are kicks to the shin! *Pow* What is wrong with you, you fatty!? Where is that ridiculous bunny of yours! (Jimmy shows up running away from Monica as she is bombarding him with thorny seeds) Help! She's gone mad!
- Then, after Jimmy falls down a cliff, he wonders why Monica didn't use the rabbit. Smudge then tells him that Monica washed it and that he saw it hung up to dry that morning, but didn't tell Jimmy just to see his plan backfire. You's a troll, Smudge. You's a troll.
- One story involves Jimmy befriending a circus elephant who is trained to react to trigger words that make it do tricks or enter a combat mode. When Junior unknowingly says the trigger word in a passing remark about the elephant, it goes berserk and charges at Junior. Then, completely out of nowhere, a Relax-o-Vision pops up with a small bee reciting a Tastes Like Diabetes poem over the elephant's rampage.
- A oneshot had this seller promoting a Super Strength tonic and asks for a volunteer. He decides to pick an example from the crowd and picks a little girl assuming she had a child's strenght. That little girl is Monica, who lifts the weights, boulders and cars the seller had around for demonstration. Those weren't fake, but because everyone assumed Monica was a weak little girl, the crowd thinks the seller is trying to con them. Later, the same seller tries to sell an appetite tonic...and asks Maggy for a demonstration.
- Nimbus comes home to find Nick Nope walking on the ceiling after the latter decides it has more room and stays up there until Nimbus points out the gravity law. Reality Ensues and Nick Nope plummets to the floor.
- From the World of Warcraft based story in the manga, we have Angel as Sephiroth, at which point this dialogue takes place:
Skyfiroth/Angel: Behold, infidels...The power of the One-Winged Angel!(Reality Ensues and Angel falls down the cliff)Lucilia: He's not very bright, is he?Jim: Hard to believe he made it to Epic level.
- From the same arc, Smudge's Kakashi costume.
- Jim creates a Tuxedo Kamen-like disguise for a costume party so he can spend time with Monica...but the fact that he did such a good job at wooing her as the masquerade and made sure she never figured out who he was...only gave him another love rival. When Smudge points this out to him, he has the painful realization he did not think the whole thing through. That persona is never brought up again, though.
- All of Jim's Accidental Pervert moments throughout the series are worth a few chuckles.
- All of Jim's Deadpan Snarker moments in Maggy's Teen Idol arc. But particularly this one after Smudge pisses Monica off at the worst time possible:
Jim: Keeping your mouth shut. A lost art.
- From the same arc, the Running Gag of Smudge popping out of nowhere shouting "Of course it's you!" when any given character is wondering if they are the problem of a certain situation.
- Denise, in a fit of jealousy, hits Future!Sunny with a painful Groin Attack whose impact lasts for a good two pages when he is shown with an ice pack over his crotch area.
- When Lady MacDeath shows in Issue#4 and goes into Purple Prose about fate and destiny after Maggy and Smudge find Monica presumably dead and Monica wonks her in the head with a rock before telling them she only slipped and fell down, and Jim was in tears because she fell on his feet.
- Monica loses and is eliminated in the Tournament Arc and Jim ponders if it is bad of him to ask her opponent for an autograph for defeating Monica.
- Smudge then fights the same guy, makes a terrible pun about boots while knocking off his foe's gas mask and then scaring him off the fight with the awful stench of his feet.
- When #TeamCebola and #TeamDC (roughly, "#TeamJ and #TeamNope") starts trending in Issue #94 over whether or not Monica should wear bracers, the following pages are each character giving their own reasons for siding with a given team and it trends all the way to Captain Fray, Viviane, Captain America and Iron Man. Made all the more hilarious considering what the Jim x Nick Nope debate was based off.
- From the same issue, when the entirety of the class is debating the topic, Nutty Ned yells at them to stop...because he is #TeamCebola and that's that.