- Chapter 13 of Volume one of "Wish You Were Here" introduces the Crazy Awesome Jackson, a man who's somehow managed to survive the world on his own. He comes to Cava hoping to trade supplies and info. What does he want in return?
All I want's a nice wee pairae pink shoes. A sheep tae fuck of a braw night. An' someone tae pull m'finger.
- He only gets the first two.
- Harry calling out Father Dennis on his plan to deceive the Crossed by painting Crossed scars on him and the children's faces. While grinning widely.
I'm going to moderate my tone and continue to smile, because I don't want the children to think I'm going to disembowel their only adult guardian: But what exactly did you think you were doing just now, you stupid, incompetent imbecile?
- Volume 4, Chapter 11 of "Wish You Were Here" shows Aoileann running into Jasper in a flashback. Apparently Jasper ran into another group between leaving Shaky's group and finding Cava, and the nun's group of smart Crossed quickly take them out and rape-kill them while Jasper's back is turned. He turns around to see her staring at him in a motorcycle helmet and a hooded robe. The scene is very tense and terrifying, and how does the uncouth and foul-mouthed Jasper ruin it? Well let's just say, it involves brown trousers...
I. I shit meself. Oh. S-Sorry. Sorry, I. I done a shit.
- A Crossed throws a knife while yelling 'hadouken'. It's so unexpected, it's hilarious.
- Five Bloody Fingers has Boss Yamada retrieve Kawamata's flayed skin from Ishiguro's corpse and nonchalantly hand it back to Kawamata, as if he were simply giving him back his shirt.
Yamada: Here. In the future, take better care of it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.