- Cindy and Stan taking down the remnants of Horsecock's group in the last issue of the original series.
- Harry, Paddy, Taff and Jock wiping out a group of Crossed before they can butcher Father Dennis and the children in The Fatal Englishman.
- Aoileann disarming the Gamekeeper with only words in Volume 2, Chapter 20 of Wish You Were Here, turning him into a cringing little boy.
Aoileann (to the Gamekeeper): "You stop that right this instant, you silly little man."
- Jackson killing Don with a thrown knife and thwarting the Cavaites' invasion of the driftfleet in WYWH.
- Anytime a cover depicts the survivors turning the tables on the Crossed. Humanity may be fucked, but covers like these let you know they◊ (among other species) certainly are◊ going◊ out swingin'.◊
- Wentz gets the last laugh in issue #70; Land finally kills him, getting his revenge for the deaths of his family, but when Land and Haley disembark, they find that Wentz left an immense amount of cyanide-laced heroin out for the Crossed to find. Since the Crossed have virtually zero impulse control, they took it and died in droves. Wentz was undeniably a monster, but the survivors have a safe harbor thanks to him.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.