- Cindy and Stan taking down the remnants of Horsecock's group in the last issue of the original series.
- Harry, Paddy, Taff and Jock wiping out a group of Crossed before they can butcher Father Dennis and the children in The Fatal Englishman.
- Aoileann disarming the Gamekeeper with only words in Volume 2, Chapter 20 of Wish You Were Here, turning him into a cringing little boy.
Aoileann (to the Gamekeeper): "You stop that right this instant, you silly little man."
- Jackson killing Don with a thrown knife and thwarting the Cavaites' invasion of the driftfleet in WYWH.
- Anytime a cover depicts the survivors turning the tables on the Crossed. Humanity may be fucked, but covers like these let you know they◊ (among other species) certainly are◊ going◊ out swingin'.◊
- Wentz gets the last laugh in issue #70; Land finally kills him, getting his revenge for the deaths of his family, but when Land and Haley disembark, they find that Wentz left an immense amount of cyanide-laced heroin out for the Crossed to find. Since the Crossed have virtually zero impulse control, they took it and died in droves. Wentz was undeniably a monster, but the survivors have a safe harbor thanks to him.
- The thorough curbstomp beating Bailey and his team of Trackjacks gave to the Crossed envoys in issue #12 of Crossed +100 was nothing short of magnificent. Not only is it one of the few times we have seen humans gain the upper hand against the Crossed, but those were Crossed of the Salt Clan, smart and well-organized. And their leader Bashful was among those killed.
- Leigha succeeding in freeing herself and getting revenge on her captors/rapists with the help of the gay couple in Anti-Crossed, making it one of the very few uplifting endings of a Crossed arc.