Funny: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck
- Just like the Awesome entries, each chapter is sure to be filled with this.
- Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies: When Magica meets Scrooge's father, she mistakes him for Scrooge and jumps Fergus so quickly she knocks over toddler Hortense in the process: "Scrooge! How did you get here? Never mind! I'll fight you through all the ages! I'll..." (she then realizes it's not him and has to apologize).
- Part 10: The Invader of Fort Duckburg: Scrooge's sister (and eventually Donald Duck's mother) Hortense chasing off a cavalry charge by herself.
- BlackHeart Beagle basically telling his sons I Want Grandkids. The look on one of the Beagle Boys' face as he hears this is priceless.
- The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut: Hortense and Matilda's continuous efforts to flirt with cowboys throughout the story, with most of them trying their best to escape the love-crazed sisters.
- What of Scrooge and Goldie's story back in his Klondike days isn't heartbreaking is absolutely hilarious. See: the "rescue" during the burning saloon scene in "Hearts of the Yukon".
- Part 7: The dreamtime duck of Never-Never:
- Narrator: At this moment, young Scrooge is on the absolute opposite side of the planet from his Scottish home.
(panel showing fish underwater)
Narrator: Well, no, that would be in the Pacific Ocean, south of New Zealand, actually...
- When Scrooge is present at the eruption of Krakatoa, the sound effect is withheld because it was the loudest known sound in history and and the editors don't want to hurt the readers' sanity... or ears.
- In The Richest Duck in the World, when the Beagle Boys are escaping, part of the fight spills over a couple's apartment. The wife, shocked out of her wits, calls the police, despite the sleepy husband complaining it's probably a publicity stunt from a certain song...
Husband: You know, 11 pipers piping, 12 drummers drumming, 13 Santas brawling and so on and so on and so on!
- The gag goes on. When the police catches up with the Beagles, one of the officers tells the other to watch out for the drummers. A couple of panels later, the officer's seen pursuing a completely innocent drummer down the street.