- Stephen Hawking traps Robo on a year long flight to Mars, with nothing to do or read, and Robo doesn't have a sleep mode. He retaliates by arranging countless martian rocks to proclaim 'Steven Hawking is a bastard' in letters big enough to be seen from space.
- Atomic Robo and Dr. Dinosaur squabble over grammar:
Dr. Dinosaur: That is for me to know and for you to die!
Robo: That's not even a sentence.
Dr. Dinosaur: The simple mammalian subject and predicate were both represented! I challenge your claim.
- In the companion story Why Atomic Robo Hates Dr.Dinosaur, Dr. Dinosaur surrendered to Atomic Robo and gave him his crystals he was going to use for time travel... which was actually a cooler full of grenades that Dr. Dinosaur took the pins from. The silent look of pure hate on Robo's face and the look of smug superiority on Dr. Dinosaur is ''hilarious''.
- The entirety of "Science Fair:"
- The first appearance:
Dr. Dinosaur: I knew you would be here, Atomic Hobo! Witness how I have deconstructed your name into an insult.
- Another couple brilliant ones from the 2011 Free Comic Book Day story:
Dr. Dinosaur: Shut up! I hacked your mainframe and downloaded your itinerary. Yes! All of your computerized scheduling secrets are now mine!
Atomic Robo: You joined our newsletter!
Dr. Dinosaur: You can't prove that!
- After Robo questions how Dr. Dinosaur got guns it flashes back to...
- Best of all. Dr Dinosaur is one of the few "Villains" that keep outsmarting Robo and his team (several times including Jenkins) in every encounter, leaving the Team either stranded or beaten. It infuriates and shames Robo to no end.
- From one of the "Real Science Adventures" stories:
- In the RPG, a lot of parts are written as though Tesladyne has an employee game session...and Dr. Dinosaur has just turned up out of nowhere and refuses to go away.
- The 2015 FCBD strip has Dr Dinosaur taking Robo to court. His opening gambit is to wave papers all over the place and tell everyone they are dazzled by his array of legal documents, before stating that he's calling a Surprise Witness who is most definitely not a genetically engineered killing machine. It's a genetically engineered killing machine.
Dr Dinosaur: The very crystals that make him so powerful are known to cause violent insanity. But that was only in one test subject. Also the only test subject. Anyway, it's been DAYS since I felt insane.
- In issue 3 of The Shadow from Beyond Time, after Atomic Robo managed to cage the beast and is waiting until morning, Robo goes to read a book of Temporal Mechanics... until four panels later where he switches to a Conan The Barbarian comic. Made funnier because he is complaining about a wizard, a character that he professed to detest.
- Carl Sagan's Oh Crap! response to the Eldritch Abomination.
Carl Sagan: Robo, I think I'm insane now.
- Much to the exasperation of his future selves, 1926!Robo has a bit of trouble getting to grips with the idea that the same event is happening only once, but from different perspectives:
1926!Robo: What if we do something we didn't do before?
1957!Robo: It's not like that. This is only happening once, we're just witnessing it from different points in our life.
1926!Robo: Banana oil.
2009!Robo: Yeah, that's the third time I've heard you say that, not counting the time I was you when I said it, and every time I say this: shut up and listen, the adults are talking.
- In the first volume, we get this gem:
Tesladyne Scientist: Robo, there's a pyramid in Egypt!
Robo: Yes, thank you, that's super.
- From the same story we get this:
Robo: I didn't found this crazy organization to not nuke things!
Jenkins: They didn't have nukes when you started this company.
Robo: Yes, but shut up.
- At the beginning of the issue the above quote is from:
Robo: You're exhausted, I can read your brainwaves with my fancy robot eyes.
Action Scientist: Really?
Robo: Of course not. The mere fact that you'd believe that tells me you're in no shape for field work right now.
- During Robo's first fight against the Eldritch Abomination, he gets a call from Tesla and has to pretend that the fighting noises are just from a radio show he's listening to. Hilarity Ensues.
- Prior to that, HP Lovecraft's extensive rant about Robo being clearly a pygmy from Darkest Africa wearing a mask to mimic primordial faceless gods, before demanding to see "Magic Thunder Man" Tesla. Robo immediately concludes that Lovecraft is plastered, and waits for the end of the speech with the closest his face can get to sarcastic disdain.
Robo: Go home and sleep it off, fellas.
- Robo starts to fight against "Futuresaurus Rex", which instantly deploys rocket launchers, cannons, machine guns and the like only to then SPIT OUT two Mauser Pistols and take them in its tiny hands. Robo says it best.
- A problem with the Large Hadron Collider forces Tesladyne to consult the world's leading expert on it:
- Robo ends up captured during an infiltration mission that turns out to be an ambush. He ends up rescued by a commando who is spouting various nigh-incomprehensible Scottishisms the entire time. Robo later beats a German soldier with another German soldier.
- In the Centralia FCBD, after Lang has been complaining about how boring the deserted town is, the action scientists hear a scream from off-panel. Lang immediately adopts a massive ":D" expression.