- Alternate Character Interpretation: Majestic 12 gets one in their Splatbook for the Atomic Robo RPG, pointing out that their goal is ultimately to protect people from dangerous superscience, and that they sacrifice a lot to do so:
Maybe you're used to seeing them as antagonists, but that's in the pages of Atomic Robo! Of course they look like bad guys there. We can't expect a book about Tesla's super robot to have the most nuanced view of a secret branch of the military dedicated to hunting down Tesla's most advanced technology.
Majestic's agents are portrayed as a bit faceless, a bit fascist, and a bit trigger-happy. They strike with overwhelming speed, firepower, and numbers. And almost certainly without warning. Because that's what you've got to throw at a super robot if you're going to have any hope of stopping him!
On the other hand, if the idea of playing Majestic from the perspective of Total Science Bastards With Unlimited Gun Budgets sounds like a good time, then guess what, that works too!
- Ass Pull: Projekt Longinus, a previous unmentioned, still functioning 70-year old Nazi Kill Sat that just happens to be what Team Tesla needs to kill a ten kilometer wide Biomega island. While normally there's a fair amount of set up prior to revealing the next Crazy Awesome piece of hidden history in the Atomic Robo universe, there's little hint of this beyond an offhand mention of "the Nazi space program" at the start of The Savage Sword of Doctor Dinosaur arc.
- Crazy Awesome: Dr. Dinosaur. He's an insane, Mad Scientist dinosaur - resembling a species from Jurassic Park more closely than anything that actually existed - who claims to have traveled through time and space to destroy humanity and make dinosaurs rule the Earth once more. He's also appears to be invincible having survived shootouts and fistfights with Robo, getting smacked full-tilt by an armored truck, and being close to a bunch of grenades exploding and taking out Robo. He spends his time doing things like shooting up 4th grade science fairs to steal a little girl's experiment, buying guns by using a children's picture book as ID, and trying to kill Atomic Robo for little to no reason.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Half the stuff Dr. Dinosaur does.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Jenkins, even though he is technically the main character's sidekick, is an unstoppable One-Man Army with hilariously overblown results and comically high-culture interests. Dr. Dinosaur is a hilarious one-off villain created for a free comic book day story who quickly became one of the hero's main antagonists.
- Evil is Cool: Baron Helsingard and Edison.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Doctor Dinosaur has teeth that portrude from his mouth. A later study showed that real Utahraptors have that too.
- Jerkass Woobie: Thomas Edison.
- Memetic Badass: Jenkins. Even the writer thinks he's cooler than the main protagonist. The Tabletop Game adaptation making him more expensive to play than the bulletproof, superstrong industrialist-adventurer he works for doesn't help.
- Tearjerker: Robo and Tesla's falling out in "The Deadly Art Of Science".
- The Woobie: Robo himself.