- "When you return to your unobserved yet empirically determined dimension of origin... tell them Carl Sagan sent you."
- Tesla Vs. Edison in The Deadly Art of Science.
- Turning the Large Hadron Collider into a 27 kilometer long Proton Cannon to kill "Futuresaurus Rex" in the 2012 Free Comic Book Day Issue.
- Jenkins is trapped in the vampire dimension:
Tesladyne Tech: Shouldn't we mount a rescue operation?
Robo: Why would we want to rescue them? They're vampires!
- Typically, any time Jenkins does something, it's awesome.
- Case in point: The conspiracy that's tried to kill Robo and the people with them chases them across a freeway. Robo decides to lure them away with someone acting as bait. That's Jenkins. The jeep he's in gets flipped over, and surrounded by armed gunmen... Jenkins immediately gets up and starts kicking their asses, including Mini-Mecha suits, many soldiers with guns, and a helicopter.
- In his debut appearance, defeating Baron von Helsingard (or, as Robo calls him, Baron von Blabs-about-his-only-weakness) by shooting the Vril organ giving him Reality Warper powers with a lightning gun. The result? A BOOM big enough to shoot Robo a long way across the tundra.
Atomic Robo: Well...that was kind of like arresting him.
- Beating the shit out of a multitude of Wehrmacht soldiers in mecha-suits, including the first one, which he took out using a howitzer like a club.
Robo: Nice shooting, Tex!Tex/Sam: It's Sam, sir.Robo: No, you're Tex now.
- His finest moment: After being sent on a rocket mission to Mars and, thanks to Stephen Hawking (yes, THAT Stephen Hawking), having absolutely nothing to distract him on the incredibly long journey out, Robo is forced to hang around on Mars for over a year before he can come back. In order to distract himself, he starts "studying Martian rocks". His departure is marked by the following message, written across a significant proportion of the surface of the planet:
STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BASTARD
- Dr Dinosaur proves Robo's insistence on the impossibility of time travel completely wrong in the most dramatic way possible,when his malfunctioning temporal bomb slingshots Robo back over a hundred years into the past, quite possibly verifying his backstory!