Funny: Star Trek: The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation²
- Issue 2: Riker, Doctor Crusher, and Data hear the TARDIS materializing in the Holodeck, but mistake it for an error with the holographic simulation.
- The Doctor meets Lt. Cmdr. Data. Hilarity Ensues.
Doctor: An android! A positively splendid android! What do you have in here, a positronic brain? Those can be tricky to untangle, need lots of artificial synapse jumping. Looks like you've got it running very smoothly.
Amy: Doctor, you're being rude!
Doctor: Top-notch workmanship, I have to say. Did you build him yourself?
Data: Please let go of my head.
- Worf tires of the Doctor's nonstop Gibbering Genius tendencies:
The Doctor: Very nice, very impressive. Roomy. I like roomy. I like the lines. Very nice use of space.Worf: Will you PLEASE stop talking!
- Issue #3 has Spock giving a detailed analysis of the jelly baby that the 4th Doctor gives him.
- Issue #7, Worf rescues Rory from a squad of Cybermen, and then, holding him aloft by his collar, hands him to Amy.
Worf: Watch him.