- In the Circles Issue #0 Preview:
Paulie: Now now, children. We have serious business. We did not come just to shop.
- Ken checks out a book with someone cute on it and Douglas peeks over and they both act like fangirls.
(Paulie then stops to look at a book by Dan Savage)
Paulie: Oh hey. I didn't know Dan Savage was putting out a book...
Ken: Two years ago. Earth to Paulie.
Douglas: Ready to brave the elements, Ken? Or are you gonna whine about it all the way home?
- And then, when Doug teases Ken for not withstanding the cold weather.
Ken: Keep it up, funnyboy. You're about one joke away from a severe beating!
Douglas: Hungry? I know a great little Italian restaurant just a few blocks away. The walk will be invigorating!
Ken: THAT'S IT! (chases Doug outside)
(While Paulie talks to John, Ken can be seen with a snowball thrown at his face.)
- Marty finally comes out to his parents and the room is dead silent and Marty is ready for what's to come...then suddenly, Marty' mom tells her husband to pay up.
- When Jason moves into the house and he meets Paulie and Douglas for the first time, things go pretty smoothly.
- The Reveal that Taye bribed Arthur to pretend he couldn't pull the beds apart so he could sleep together with Marty.
- Meta example: K-9, the artist of the comic, decided to make Caramelldansen GIFs of all of the main characters: