Funny: Classic Disney Shorts
- The ferocious climax of the Goofy cartoon "Hockey Homicide", which throws in rapid-fire images from past Disney cartoons (many of them sports-themed), including a brief appearance by Monstro the whale from Pinocchio!
Sportscaster: Here come Bertino and Ferguson out of the penalty box...
- The Running Gag involving Icebox Bertino and Fearless Ferguson, the star players of their respective teams that continually get into a fight (strangling one another and beating one another with their hockey sticks), getting sent to the penalty box, then getting right back into a fight once they are released.
(fight commences between them; referee blows whistle and sends them back into penalty box)
Sportscaster: ...and there go Bertino and Ferguson back into the penalty box.
- Two instances occur in the Wartime Cartoon "The Vanishing Private":
Pete: Did you see a little guy that you can't see?
- The priceless expression on the general's face when he shakes his head no after Pete asks him if he has seen an invisible Donald.
Pete: I ain't crazy! You know I ain't crazy! Go tell the general that I ain't crazy.
- At the very end, Pete is in a cell, wearing a straitjacket, with the now-visible Donald guarding him!
Donald: Do you think I'm crazy?
- In "Pluto's Party", Pluto opens the gate only to be trampled on my a horde of mice children who knock the front gate down. When the leave near the end, the gate stands back up on its own.
- Nearly all of Goofy Gymnastics.
- In The Plowboy, we see a pig, chicken and goat running Horace and the runaway plow from as they crash into a tree and get combined into some weird hybrid creature.
- A lot of moments in Get a Horse, but special mention goes to the scene where a CGI Horace walks up on the stage wearing modern t-shirt (themed to Marvel, which Disney had only recently bought!) while eating popcorn.
- Also Mickey finding a smartphone Horace took, with a guy on the other end shouting "Give me back my phone!".
- In Hawaiian Holiday, when Goofy finally succeeds in surfing a recalcitrant wave, after he shouts triumphantly, "Hey, look! I made it!", a voice is heard saying, "Oh yeah?", likely coming from the wave itself, before the wave throws Goofy off again.