Nightmare Fuel: Classic Disney Shorts
- Steamboat Willie: Mickey torturing animals, just so that their agonizing screams can be used as musical sounds!
- The Skeleton Dance: The entire short is creepy, but especially the two shots where the skeleton jumps at the camera and seems to devour it.
- The Haunted House: Especially when the head skeleton is revealed.
- Hell's Bells: A 1929 cartoon about Hell. In the opening scenes a big fat spider with teeth swings back and forth and snaps at the viewer. Still pretty creepy...
- The Fire Fighters: features a scene where Minnie is seen coughing up smoke and nearly suffocating.
- The witch in "Babes in the Wood" has a potion that can turn living things to stone. What is it made of?!
- The Mad Doctor: Mickey and Pluto are Strapped to an Operating Table and tortured by an insane physician inside of the eerie basement of his castle. It's so scary it has its own Nightmare Fuel page!!
- Birds in the Spring: The python trying to eat the baby bird.
- Three Little Pigs: The Big Bad Wolf. In his 1st movie, his single desire is to murder and eat the pigs, and he has an awesome Evil Laugh. In his 2nd movie, he tries to murder and eat Little Red Riding Hood. And in his 3rd movie, he's training his kids to murder and eat the pigs to a song about what you can cook pigs into. Too bad his kids were Retconned into Lil Wolf. In the 3rd movie the Wolf came this close to eating the pigs, having them tied down with apples in their mouths and everything.
- Pluto's Judgement Day: Pluto goes to Hell in a Nightmare Sequence and is tortured by evil cats.
- The Band Concert: The whirlwind devouring a cow who wasn't fast enough.
- Brave Little Tailor: When the giant swallows Mickey who is now inside his throat.
- Donald's Lucky Day: As visually dark episode where Donald, now a postman is to deliver a package containing a bomb. Date? Friday 13th.
- "Donald’s Snow Fight": The scene where Donald is frozen alive!
- The Winged Scrounge: A 1942 propaganda cartoon about fighting off malaria. Complete with a shot where a giant mosquito is peering down over a house and chilling voiceover lines like: “Little does he suspect he’s to be the victim of this bloodthirsty vampire!” and “This tiny criminal, which has assumed the proportions of a monster!”
- Chicken Little: The very disturbing ending where the fox devours every chicken. When the narrator asks him "Hey that's not the way the story is supposed to end!", the fox just tells him calmly not to believe everything he reads.
- Made more disturbing when you think about what it would be like to be in their ...shoes, panicking, crowded, trapped in a dark cave with a large(to them) carnivore that going to kill and eat them all... And they can't do a thing about it, and no help is coming... sweet dreams...
- Education for Death: The Hitlerjugend children transforming into brainwashed soldiers marching into their graves.
- Der Fuehrer's Face: Donald’s entire nightmare in a Nazi landscape.
When der Fuehrer saysWe "Heil! Heil!" but still ve work like slavesWhile der Fuehrer brags And lies and rants and ravesVe "Heil! Heil!" and work into our graves! (Heil Hitler!)When der Fuehrer yells"I've got to have more shells!"Ve "Heil! Heil" for him ve make more shellsIf one little shell should blow him right to (Donald Duck gets hit in the head by a large shell)Ve "Heil! Heil!"And wouldn't that be swell!
- For that matter, the Ear Worm title song's third verse, which if you read it, is utterly terrifying when you realize the context:
- The Old Army Game: Donald believes that his entire lower torso and legs were unintentionally amputated after being cut by a razor sharp fence. He becomes so distraught he steals Pete's gun and attempts to kill himself, all while sporting a deranged, psychopathic smile the whole time.
- "Trombone Trouble": Donald going mad with god-like power, showing off his razor-sharp pearly whites to the camera.
- Donald Duck and the Gorilla: The gorilla is terrifying.
- Peter and the Wolf: That wolf!
- The first appearance of it is especially scary! Especially with its theme playing in the background at the beginning as it snows and we see the wolf's footprints in the snow, the camera travels through the woods where we see a silhouette of something between the trees, then more trees group together, then the camera fades to the end of the trees and THEN IT COMES OUT FROM BEHIND THE TREES AND ROARS AT THE AUDIENCE!
- The Lone Chipmunks had Chip and Dale subduing Pete by pulling his pinky finger way back.