Funny: Mickey's Christmas Carol
- Scrooge remarks that Jacob Marley's will left Scrooge enough money to buy Jacob a tombstone. Then Scrooge chuckles, "And I had him buried at sea!"
- Scrooge's masterful use of the Chewbacca Defense mixed with Insane Troll Logic to get the charity workers out of his face.
- The ghost of Christmas Present using a lamppost as a flashlight. And peeping around houses.
- In general, it's rather humorous that the Ghost of Christmas Present is played by Willie the Giant.
- Jacob Marley's entire scene, on account of him being played by Goofy. His exit is the best part.
Scrooge: Marley! Watch out for that first-Marley: Whooaaa! YAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HOOOOEEEEEEEY! [Off-screen crashes can be heard from behind the door.]Scrooge: ...step.
- Scrooge is so excited about going out to wish Merry Christmas to the city that he almost leaves only wearing his hat, pajamas, slippers, scarf, and robe. He goes out the door, we hear him go down the stairs, then we hear him come back up the stairs. He reenters his room and says "I can't go out like this!" He grabs his cane and is very self-satisfied that now he's properly attired.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.