Funny: Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers
- Mickey, Donald, and Goof's first day on the job as Musketeers.
Mickey: This is it guys, when these doors open, we got to make a very first impression. (Donald stands, Goofy licks hair, then stands) Okay guys, we're on duty, and this place will be crawling with bad guys.Donald: Bad guys?Mickey: (seriously) So, stay alert!Donald: (to Goofy) You heard him! Stay alert!Goofy: Aye-aye sir! (looks around, sees a suit of armor with an ax) Bad guy! No! Whoa!Mickey: Goofy!Goofy: (Goofy attacks himself) Gwarsh! He pulled an ax on me. (shows an ax)
- The first thing Mickey, Donald, and Goofy do when they see Daisy holding a butter knife? They jump her assuming that she's trying to attack the queen... with a butter knife.
- "I can't hear nothin' but step-clop, step-clop."
- When one of the Beagle Brothers tells the other Beagle Brother to "have a gander at Monstro's better side" (they're both peering through a keyhole at Shorty and Peg-Leg Pete), that Beagle Brother takes a turn peering through the keyhole only to find Pete peering right back at them, before Pete reaches through the keyhole and pulls them into the room.
- The entire fight scene in the opera house set to Gilbert and Sullivan.
- You Must Be This Tall To Survive This Dungeon
- Minnie hilariously spoofing the classic Disney Princesses with her over-the-top prancing around dreaming of her true love.
Minnie: He loves me... Heehee! He loves me more!Minnie: A FORBIDDEN LOVE?!?!?! ...How romantic!